I was wondering what some nice quiet beaches are in Delaware? My wife and I are 30 and we have an 18 month old and a 3 year old. We would prefer a nice quiet beach rather then one with a boardwalk.
I read very old posts on Fodors that said Rehoboth Beach may not be for us. Crowded, lots of teens, large boardwalk etc. I have also read on these same threads that Delaware Shore State Park, Fenwick Beach, Cape Henlogen State Park, and Bethany beach are all nice.
Anyway, can you please give me some ideas for a nice, clean, quiet, beach on the Delaware shore? We will be tent camping so camping areas near the beach will also need to be considered.
- 1 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 2 Staying at the Omni in downtown austin. Anywhere to park cheaper?
- 3 South Florida luxury hotels with a 5 year old
- 4 Help! Travel plans to USA West Coast
- 5 Traveling the U.S. by car for a long time!
- 6 How to safely transport a newborn baby in downtown Chicago without your own car?
- 7 Wailea Maui Restaurants
- 8 Disney Florida - Which parks to go for 1.5 days?
- 9 RIP Judy Rogers
- 10 Fun restaurants in New Orleans
- 11 Road trip across the USA - looking for suggestions.
- 12 Boston area
- 13 Savanah Sojourn
- 14 10 day Hawaii Vacations
- 15 2nd visit to California wine country, recommendations needed.
- 16 Maybe a trip to NYC will make my 16 year old think Mom's okay
- 17 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 18 South Lake Tahoe (end of December 2013)
- 19 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 20 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 21 UK passport to travel from US to Thailand
- 22 Any additions to my general plan for 2 night stay in Jacksonville (no car)?
- 23 dog friendly hotels websites--any others than bringfido.com?
- 24 Creating restaurant list for San Francisco - new ones??
- 25 Seniors need help with itinerary for grandkids!