Just hoping to get some advice, tips and guidance on our future trip to the States.
This is our plan so far flying out of London for a 2 week trip on December 27th
London - Atlanta - 1 night pick up car
Drive up to the Smoky's for 2 nights
Then drive to Nashville for 3 nights spending NYE here
Then onto Memphis for 2 nights
Then onto Natchez for 2 nights
Then onto New Orleans for 3 nights
Then we plan to fly from NO to Miami for 2 nights then back to London
Firstly does this sound like an OK plan??
Or would you suggest missing out the smoky's and heading up past Chatanooga instead??
Anything we should see / do in between any of these stops?
Are we staying in some places too long / not long enough??
Great hotels / restaurant / bar recommendations all greatly received
We are really keen to take in as much live music as we can, so excited for this trip!!
I really look forward to hearing from you all.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Mini Trip to Smithsonian Exhibits Facility
- 2 Central California Coast Road Trip - Pismo Beach to Monterey
- 3 Reviews/Comments on Caravan Tours
- 4 Lead in me in the right direction for our first Hawaii trip
- 5 NYC - Pastrami sandwich near library, Grand Central Station, St Patrick's
- 6 JFK Terminal 4 to Terminal 8
- 7 Tahoe - Plumpjack Inn vs. Basecamp Hotel
- 8 New England Tour
- 9 Blue Ridge Parkway/Great Smoky Mountains
- 10 Rhode Island Get Away
- 11 Colorado October 16-25, 2017
- 12 Road Trip - SF to Sonoma
- 13 Alaska 19 day itinerary - comments/opinions, please?
- 14 Visiting Kauai...NEXT week!!
- 15 Venice, CA area
- 16 Avis or Budget from LAX
- 17 Pacific Grove/Carmel CA area
- 18 Visiting Kauai...NEXT WEEK!!
- 19 Please help us find a wonderful boutique hotel in the western U.S.
- 20 Adirondacks trip repot
- 21 beach chair and umbrella rentals in carmel?
- 22 When will Key West be recovered from Irma?
- 23 CLT connection times, Charlotte
- 24 Grand Circle Trip from Ohio
- 25 Hotel location Albuquerque