Just hoping to get some advice, tips and guidance on our future trip to the States.
This is our plan so far flying out of London for a 2 week trip on December 27th
London - Atlanta - 1 night pick up car
Drive up to the Smoky's for 2 nights
Then drive to Nashville for 3 nights spending NYE here
Then onto Memphis for 2 nights
Then onto Natchez for 2 nights
Then onto New Orleans for 3 nights
Then we plan to fly from NO to Miami for 2 nights then back to London
Firstly does this sound like an OK plan??
Or would you suggest missing out the smoky's and heading up past Chatanooga instead??
Anything we should see / do in between any of these stops?
Are we staying in some places too long / not long enough??
Great hotels / restaurant / bar recommendations all greatly received
We are really keen to take in as much live music as we can, so excited for this trip!!
I really look forward to hearing from you all.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 2 Help us choose a hotel
- 3 So if you had one night in SF, where would you eat?
- 4 Grand Canyon / Bryce / Zion in August with Teens
- 5 Staying outside DC
- 6 Bringing alcohol into the US
- 7 Santa Fe & Taos for Christmas week: feedback on itinerary?
- 8 Seafood restaurant in San Francisco - recommendations
- 9 Ideas for New York
- 10 Bringin Wine in by car from Mexico
- 11 Oahu Dec 17th -22nd 2016
- 12 Hollywood Area where to stay
- 13 Kauai for a group over New Years
- 14 Three relaxing weeks in Palm Springs
- 15 CAJUN region, plus NEW ORLEANS
- 16 Where to stay in maui Kihei vs Paia vs Wailea vs Lahaina, Kaanapali
- 17 7 Day Photography Road trip from Vegas to Denver during Christmas
- 18 New York in December
- 19 Road trip from Madison, WI to Portland, OR in April, 2017
- 20 Driving from San Diego CA to Great lakes IL in FEB
- 21 Christmas shopping in Sante Fe
- 22 Dallas, Austin, Waco in February
- 23 Hurricane Matthew damage along Florida East Coast?
- 24 New Years In Asheville with Nature and Beer on the side!
- 25 Suggestions for a Week in Portland