Just hoping to get some advice, tips and guidance on our future trip to the States.
This is our plan so far flying out of London for a 2 week trip on December 27th
London - Atlanta - 1 night pick up car
Drive up to the Smoky's for 2 nights
Then drive to Nashville for 3 nights spending NYE here
Then onto Memphis for 2 nights
Then onto Natchez for 2 nights
Then onto New Orleans for 3 nights
Then we plan to fly from NO to Miami for 2 nights then back to London
Firstly does this sound like an OK plan??
Or would you suggest missing out the smoky's and heading up past Chatanooga instead??
Anything we should see / do in between any of these stops?
Are we staying in some places too long / not long enough??
Great hotels / restaurant / bar recommendations all greatly received
We are really keen to take in as much live music as we can, so excited for this trip!!
I really look forward to hearing from you all.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 family with 3 boys needing help for west coast itinerary
- 2 Help me with this
- 3 Sunniest place to stay in Kauai
- 4 Car rental from Baltimore airport
- 5 Weather in Chicago
- 6 NE Itinerary - Thoughts?
- 7 Tour of the Grand Circle USA .HELP!
- 8 Breckenridge, Estes Park, and Fort Collins in May
- 9 SW Colorado-help with details please
- 10 7 days in Maine September 23,2017
- 11 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 12 What type of hire car for Nat Parks in UT, AZ
- 13 6 days to drive from Wisconsin to Florida solo?
- 14 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 15 Seattle or Portland or Vancouver?
- 16 Dining in St. Louis
- 17 AR State Parks
- 18 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 19 NYC For The Day
- 20 Las Vegas to Grand Canyon in August
- 21 Walking Safety Near Boston Common
- 22 2 hours international transit in DFW airport
- 23 JFK Terminal 8
- 24 Southwest/California NP roadtrip advice needed.
- 25 California Trip