Just hoping to get some advice, tips and guidance on our future trip to the States.
This is our plan so far flying out of London for a 2 week trip on December 27th
London - Atlanta - 1 night pick up car
Drive up to the Smoky's for 2 nights
Then drive to Nashville for 3 nights spending NYE here
Then onto Memphis for 2 nights
Then onto Natchez for 2 nights
Then onto New Orleans for 3 nights
Then we plan to fly from NO to Miami for 2 nights then back to London
Firstly does this sound like an OK plan??
Or would you suggest missing out the smoky's and heading up past Chatanooga instead??
Anything we should see / do in between any of these stops?
Are we staying in some places too long / not long enough??
Great hotels / restaurant / bar recommendations all greatly received
We are really keen to take in as much live music as we can, so excited for this trip!!
I really look forward to hearing from you all.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Renting a car with DWAI
- 2 Yosemite Trip May 2017
- 3 San Francisco first visit.
- 4 Olympic vs. Redwood NPs
- 5 Please help with Route 66 planning, overnight stops and detours
- 6 Looking for a restaurant! Oregon 101
- 7 Wine Country
- 8 NYC: Milburn or Millenium Hilton
- 9 What time should we buy Liberty/Ellis Island tickets for?
- 10 http://www.tenedonlineshop.com/alpha-prime-elite/
- 11 http://www.skinscam.com/vitanoria-bewertungen/
- 12 First Time Oahu/Maui
- 13 Ankara Escort
- 14 Park City- handicapped
- 15 Has anyone rent US travel WiFi before?
- 16 CHRISTMAS WEEK: NEW YORK STYLE
- 17 Driving from Provo to Grand Junction in March 2017
- 18 Arizona on a whirlwind update
- 19 PLEASE HELP!!!! need beach in maui for not-so-strong swimmer....
- 20 Disney Wild Africa Trek
- 21 Yellowstone in early May
- 22 Boston (1/25-1/29), NYC (1/30-2/5)- theater, food, museum exhibits?
- 23 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 24 5 days in Central Florida--where to stay and what to see
- 25 3 Days Itinerary Recommendation for Maui