Just hoping to get some advice, tips and guidance on our future trip to the States.
This is our plan so far flying out of London for a 2 week trip on December 27th
London - Atlanta - 1 night pick up car
Drive up to the Smoky's for 2 nights
Then drive to Nashville for 3 nights spending NYE here
Then onto Memphis for 2 nights
Then onto Natchez for 2 nights
Then onto New Orleans for 3 nights
Then we plan to fly from NO to Miami for 2 nights then back to London
Firstly does this sound like an OK plan??
Or would you suggest missing out the smoky's and heading up past Chatanooga instead??
Anything we should see / do in between any of these stops?
Are we staying in some places too long / not long enough??
Great hotels / restaurant / bar recommendations all greatly received
We are really keen to take in as much live music as we can, so excited for this trip!!
I really look forward to hearing from you all.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.healthitcongress.com/follicore-reviews/
- 2 Drive from Chicago to Yellowstone and back
- 3 Trail Ridge Road Will be Closed This Weekend
- 4 Montana, Wyoming ideas including beartooth highway and little big hotn
- 5 Epic Journey East coast and back
- 6 South Dakota to Bryce Canyon and what to do in between...
- 7 Las Vegas trip report
- 8 Anyone use Hawaiian Airlines?
- 9 Sad News for Maine Lobster Lovers
- 10 Help! 2nd half of trip...From GTNP, 11 days before flying out of Denver.
- 11 10 Day Road Trip in Colorado
- 12 PNC Park ~ convenient hotel?
- 13 road trip from NC to Maine in Sept.
- 14 Road trip from arizona to seattle.
- 15 Best Time to Travel the West Coast (USA)
- 16 10 Days in Maine
- 17 Amtrak California Zephyr and Yosemite waterfalls
- 18 Big Island - Best Way to See Lava and Waterfalls?
- 19 Boston for a cruise: South end? Downtown?
- 20 sugestions
- 21 Big Sur and Scenic Hwy 1 in CA.
- 22 Miami for 2 days
- 23 More problems for Big Sur
- 24 Yosemite Trip May 2017
- 25 Saratoga Springs, NY - affordable hotel?