Just hoping to get some advice, tips and guidance on our future trip to the States.
This is our plan so far flying out of London for a 2 week trip on December 27th
London - Atlanta - 1 night pick up car
Drive up to the Smoky's for 2 nights
Then drive to Nashville for 3 nights spending NYE here
Then onto Memphis for 2 nights
Then onto Natchez for 2 nights
Then onto New Orleans for 3 nights
Then we plan to fly from NO to Miami for 2 nights then back to London
Firstly does this sound like an OK plan??
Or would you suggest missing out the smoky's and heading up past Chatanooga instead??
Anything we should see / do in between any of these stops?
Are we staying in some places too long / not long enough??
Great hotels / restaurant / bar recommendations all greatly received
We are really keen to take in as much live music as we can, so excited for this trip!!
I really look forward to hearing from you all.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Which area on Maui for hotel?
- 2 Colorado Hiking in September
- 3 DC area hotel for end of June...
- 4 You think the Rainbow Room is worth a visit?
- 5 Your thoughts on Brooklyn Heights
- 6 Has anyone been to the Carlysle Lounge lately?
- 7 Looking for fun classy lounge/bar to visit
- 8 Late winter road trip Deep South
- 9 Bucket List
- 10 NYC hotel w/great room view for 30th anniv.
- 11 Food and drink associated with D.C.?
- 12 48 Hours in NYC
- 13 Travel advice from Cincinnati to West Coast
- 14 Exploring, hiking, camping trip
- 15 Yellowstone/GTNP trip booked! Now need tour advice please.
- 16 The District by Hilton Club
- 17 Which island for teens
- 18 Uber Ride from LV to South Rim, Grand Canyon?
- 19 driving RT 66
- 20 Early 30's Couple Spending Two Weeks in Coastal Maine and Canada
- 21 Yosemite and surrounding for WINTER 2017: DO NEED HELP!
- 22 Vanagon Road trip Denver to SF
- 23 Travelling from Miami to New Orleans
- 24 Acadia National Park
- 25 Paris on my own