My mom, sister and I are wanting to plan a Southern road trip for the end of June. We live in Dallas, Tx and only have a week for this roadtrip. There are so many places to go but based on our time frame I would like some suggestions on the best places to see/stay/eat etc. We don't want to be driving too far so we are thinking of staying in the Louisiana and Mississippi regions. We'd like to stay at a cool beach at least one day, definitely visit New Orleans and Nachez. We love staying in unique little places, not huge fans of big hotel chains but we won't be picky, we're on a budget! Would love to see some old plantations and historical sites. Basically we just need a starting point, help please!
Deep South Road Trip
- 1 How i can get best internet booking engine for travel website
- 2 Smoky Mountains -Cades Cove saw wolf.
- 3 American Airlines reservation question
- 4 Washington and Oregon - Is this doable?
- 5 Crater Lake-North entrance open
- 6 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 7 Santa Fe at the end of May?
- 8 Yellowstone Hiking Suggestions for a 7 1/2 Year Old
- 9 Honeymoon to Kauai and Maui from the East Coast
- 10 Air Bnb Declared Illegal in NYC
- 11 Boston and surrounding area
- 12 New Orleans - Alligator Cheesecake???
- 13 Savannah restaurants
- 14 New York City Itinerary and Restaurant Help
- 15 1st time in Boston --need advice
- 16 Transportation from Jackson to Jackson Hole airport
- 17 Albuquerque to Denver
- 18 Santa Fe Home Exchange - Three Wks, from start to finish
- 19 Oregon Cave NM or extra day in Redwoods area?
- 20 Middlebury vt quickie
- 21 Help with July 4th Marriott Houston trip
- 22 Hawaii- Can't decide which islands to include
- 23 Car trip from Seattle
- 24 Alaska Camping/Backpacking
- 25 Newport, RI Questions