We are going to San Diego but flying home out of LAX later on Sunday afternoon. I would like to drive closer on Saturday and make it easier to get to the airport and return the car, etc. It is my mom and I. We are going to drive up the coast from San Diego. We need to be at LAX at 2:30 ish on Sunday. Any recommendations for somewhere to stay that would be an easy drive? On or near the water? I haven't been to LA in over 20 years so have no clue where to stay. Would like to be around $100 for the night. I am able to use hotwire and other sites.
Decent Hotel somewhat near to LAX for a Saturday night
View all United States activity »
- 1 2nd visit to California wine country, recommendations needed.
- 2 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 3 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 4 Hey drivers, taking my grandmother to San Fran - lil help?!?
- 5 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 6 Fripp island
- 7 Taking a Road trip Memphis through to Smokey Mtns.
- 8 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 9 Car service from JFK to lower Manhattan
- 10 Hotel near Public Theater
- 11 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 12 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 13 Where to stay for a Baltimore/DC trip
- 14 suewoo and any other Charleston, SC experts
- 15 San Antonio
- 16 hotel near Met NYC
- 17 New Yorkers Live Longer - Health Initiatives Seem to Work
- 18 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 19 Oahu Information
- 20 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 21 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 22 Warm and don't Drive
- 23 driving route to disneyland, Anaheim
- 24 Historic District Hotel, St. Augustine, Florida, February
- 25 Any additions to my general plan for 2 night stay in Jacksonville (no car)?