We are going to San Diego but flying home out of LAX later on Sunday afternoon. I would like to drive closer on Saturday and make it easier to get to the airport and return the car, etc. It is my mom and I. We are going to drive up the coast from San Diego. We need to be at LAX at 2:30 ish on Sunday. Any recommendations for somewhere to stay that would be an easy drive? On or near the water? I haven't been to LA in over 20 years so have no clue where to stay. Would like to be around $100 for the night. I am able to use hotwire and other sites.
Decent Hotel somewhat near to LAX for a Saturday night
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Chicago Information Need for a Possible Trip
- 2 Does it seem like people in the US have become...
- 3 Getting from Washington DC to Dulles airport, quickest way possible
- 4 Boston Marathon spectator questions
- 5 USA Round trip 2018
- 6 SC/GA/FL Coastal City Questions & Insect Issues
- 7 Myrtle Beach, SC ... Where to drive to??
- 8 Carlsbad Cavern area - New Mexico ... Lodging
- 9 Daytona Beach and ??
- 10 How much to tip for Free tour on Foot
- 11 Washington and oregon help with itinerary
- 12 First visit in New Mexico
- 13 San Diego Public Transportation
- 14 Things to do around New York
- 15 Please help with four days in Boston-Cambridge-Salem
- 16 Salt Lake City
- 17 Beach holiday with baby
- 18 Lodging between Edenton NC and Washington DC?
- 19 Colorado trip
- 20 Cost of hotels in major cities of the USA
- 21 Grand Marais?
- 22 Is Hwy 59/389 an alternate for hwy 9
- 23 Cape cod and Acadia
- 24 Best hotels near the Kennedy Center?
- 25 New Orleans 2015 safety with kids