We are going to be traveling along 44 and are going to have to get a hotel for the night on our way to AZ. Can anyone advise me on a decent hotel, reasonable, clean and safe area that we can rest for 1 night.
I appreciate it!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Lake Champlain, VT
- 2 Relocation help - move to cool climate
- 3 Papakolea Beach/Green Sand Beach - Big Island, Hawaii
- 4 Where to stay in or near San Simeon for one night?
- 5 Buying MI lake house- which lake is warmer, medium sized and clear?
- 6 Road Trip Along Lake Michigan
- 7 Boston Ideas
- 8 Road trip from San Francisco to San Diego
- 9 Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Zion..
- 10 Traveling across USA via Greyhound
- 11 New York with my 16 year old granddaughter
- 12 Hawaii Itinerary for Family with Teens
- 13 Anna Maria Island--is north end "too" quiet?
- 14 Coors Field Security for Zac Brown
- 15 Bedford Stuyvesant
- 16 Withdrawing cash to buy a car
- 17 Boulder, CO vs Denver, CO
- 18 Week motorcycle ride
- 19 Crab restaurants near Silver Springs MD
- 20 Crested Butte so expensive
- 21 South Point/Ka Lae - Southern Most Point of the USA
- 22 Itinerary help for Boston and Islands
- 23 Would Torrey be a good base for Moab/Canyonlands
- 24 Flower Piano
- 25 Need Help w/ Itinerary-Redwood NP, Mendocino, Sea Ranch Lodge