We are going to be traveling along 44 and are going to have to get a hotel for the night on our way to AZ. Can anyone advise me on a decent hotel, reasonable, clean and safe area that we can rest for 1 night.
I appreciate it!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 First time visit to California
- 2 Dependable Airport Hotel Shuttlebus
- 3 How many days recommended for Williamsburg stay?
- 4 San Diego Family Reunion Planning
- 5 Is it Appropriate for Grandmother to Sing to Bar Mitzvah Boy?
- 6 Grieving Widow wants escape from Christmas
- 7 Southern Utah - Need Hotel Reservations Last Week Of April?
- 8 NY State Assembly Internship
- 9 What should a foreigner know about the US?
- 10 Room Service @ Disney Hotel
- 11 Touring Hearst Castle
- 12 Denver/Breckenridge/Summit County
- 13 East coast & Thanksgiving in Pennsylvania
- 14 Waikoloa restaurants?
- 15 How can the weather report be so wrong?
- 16 San Francisco
- 17 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 18 California road trip - oneway or round trip
- 19 Angels Landing
- 20 Seattle/Vancouver in July
- 21 Itinerary to America - Guidance Needed
- 22 Grand Canyon - Three hour Mule ride
- 23 Going to Coachella - what to do after the festival
- 24 Welltravbrit's Ongoing NYC Jaunt
- 25 Arlington funeral plans