We are going to be traveling along 44 and are going to have to get a hotel for the night on our way to AZ. Can anyone advise me on a decent hotel, reasonable, clean and safe area that we can rest for 1 night.
I appreciate it!
Decent Hotel Along 44 in Oklahoma City?
- 1 SF Activities
- 2 Have you used Online Vacation Travel?
- 3 Long Beach to Lake Elsinore Halfway Point
- 4 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 5 First timers in Kauai--would love advice/suggestions
- 6 Advice on where to stay in Boston
- 7 Aspen/Snowmass questions
- 8 Tampa area and North
- 9 NYC to Florida drive....seeking advice on stops in Va, NC, SC
- 10 San Antonio
- 11 Cinderella or Annie -- on Broadway
- 12 West Coast Road Trip
- 13 Uber Car service
- 14 Best City in FL for truck driving jobs
- 15 GF in Russia on a river cruise
- 16 Christmas in NYC 2014
- 17 Snowmass Next week
- 18 Good food or pizza in midtown Manhattan
- 19 Yountville Restaurant Help
- 20 Road trip from NYC to Las Vegas ( via New Orleans, TX) in 11 days
- 21 Aspen Snowmass 2012
- 22 San Diego or Hawaii
- 23 Sightseeing and restaurants in LA
- 24 7 days Road Trip Help. Really need advice
- 25 Dog off leash areas No. Hwy 1 & Healdsburg Area