We are going to be traveling along 44 and are going to have to get a hotel for the night on our way to AZ. Can anyone advise me on a decent hotel, reasonable, clean and safe area that we can rest for 1 night.
I appreciate it!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Itinerary suggestion for southern Utah and Arizona
- 2 Yellowstone/Grand Tetons (Oct 2016)
- 3 HELP! Solo road trip - the Deep south - Hints & Tips needed!
- 4 Today it rained…on the road in the PNW
- 5 Reasonable accommodations in Wyoming
- 6 Ah, The California Wine Country!
- 7 DCArea GTG April 2017
- 8 The Williamsburg Wedding
- 9 which airport when going to Stamford,CT?
- 10 California relaxing vacation ideas
- 11 Wine Bars in Hollywood / Fort Lauderdale
- 12 Mass Pike Electronic Tolling starts 10/28
- 13 Suggestions for Philadelphia
- 14 Page, AZ area
- 15 Yellowstone
- 16 Moving to a new state looking for advice
- 17 Guys Ski Trip in Breckenridge
- 18 saint john the divine concert for peace tickets
- 19 Traveling Alone
- 20 Northern California Redwoods
- 21 Seeking adivce- 12 days Oregon only or OR/WA
- 22 Redwoods National Park
- 23 Looking for Panhandle advice
- 24 Polynesian Cultural Centre
- 25 Trip Report: San Francisco, Monterey, Wine Country