We are going to be traveling along 44 and are going to have to get a hotel for the night on our way to AZ. Can anyone advise me on a decent hotel, reasonable, clean and safe area that we can rest for 1 night.
I appreciate it!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Blue Ridge Parkway/Great Smoky Mountains
- 2 NYC - Pastrami sandwich near library, Grand Central Station, St Patrick's
- 3 Mini Trip to Smithsonian Exhibits Facility
- 4 Hotel location Albuquerque
- 5 Please help us find a wonderful boutique hotel in the western U.S.
- 6 Missouri to Yellowstone
- 7 Santa Fe Hotel
- 8 Mt Rushmore
- 9 Pacific Grove/Carmel CA area
- 10 beach chair and umbrella rentals in carmel?
- 11 Visiting Kauai...NEXT week!!
- 12 Lead in me in the right direction for our first Hawaii trip
- 13 Sperry chalet destroyed by fire
- 14 Venice, CA area
- 15 Colorado October 16-25, 2017
- 16 Southern California Sand Dunes - Oceano Dunes
- 17 Wilmington DE questions
- 18 Road Trip - SF to Sonoma
- 19 Central California Coast Road Trip - Pismo Beach to Monterey
- 20 Palo Alto Transit Center To Facebook HQ
- 21 Vancouver to Washington State
- 22 JFK Terminal 4 to Terminal 8
- 23 Tahoe - Plumpjack Inn vs. Basecamp Hotel
- 24 New England Tour
- 25 Rhode Island Get Away