We are planning a getaway (sans kids) in mid-December for a ski trip to Colorado (5 days). We are looking for a place that is fairly accessible to Denver (we will be coming from Canada so I don't know if we will be able to fly into smaller spots directly).
I am a beginner/intermediate skier and my husband is a snowboarder. We don't care about nightlife but enjoy good food. I have done a little bit of research and it seems like Vail and Beaver Creek get good reviews. We have skied in Eastern Canada and also in Switzerland. I have never seen real powder so am really keen to see the stuff!!
Can anyone recommend a particular resort in CO? Thanks in advance.
December ski trip to Colorado? Please help us pick a resort!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Yellowstone in the winter?
- 2 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 3 Gulf coast - Naples, Sanibel Island, Marco Island or Fort Meyers, which one
- 4 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 5 NYC Department Store Windows for Christmas - Ready, Set, Go
- 6 Side Show is a must-see show on Broadway
- 7 Boston in winter?
- 8 Public transportation in Salem MA
- 9 san fran sightseeing
- 10 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?
- 11 American Honeymoon in March
- 12 Midway to Mag. Mile area -- cab or public transport?
- 13 best places to visit in winter through WV to North Carolina
- 14 Philadelphia accommodation thoughts
- 15 Family Friendly Resort Vacation for Holidays
- 16 Public Transportation to DC and NY from Baltimore Area
- 17 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 18 Manhattan Marriott Property December
- 19 Colorado Skiing
- 20 Best Route into NW Washington DC
- 21 Photo trip log from Grand Wailea
- 22 Transportation from Seattle to Vancouver BC
- 23 Chicago in early summer, what to do with our car
- 24 Best route home from page, az to ny?
- 25 charlotte