We are planning a getaway (sans kids) in mid-December for a ski trip to Colorado (5 days). We are looking for a place that is fairly accessible to Denver (we will be coming from Canada so I don't know if we will be able to fly into smaller spots directly).
I am a beginner/intermediate skier and my husband is a snowboarder. We don't care about nightlife but enjoy good food. I have done a little bit of research and it seems like Vail and Beaver Creek get good reviews. We have skied in Eastern Canada and also in Switzerland. I have never seen real powder so am really keen to see the stuff!!
Can anyone recommend a particular resort in CO? Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 https://thebeautysystem.com/soleil-eye-cream
- 2 There's a Tulip Field in Texas!
- 3 Philly Itinerary Help
- 4 4 days road trip southern New England
- 5 10 days in Alaska. Help please
- 6 Road Trip-San Francisco and Los Angeles
- 7 Which of these 3 Kona hotels
- 8 Best People Traffic Counters
- 9 Integrity Repipe Inc
- 10 trip out west horses and rafting
- 11 Bryce and Zion hikes and photography
- 12 California road trip - RV/camping or hotels
- 13 Los Angeles Area Restaurants - 2017 Edition
- 14 Sky Harbor to Tucson shuttle
- 15 Limo LGA to Sayville: Which Company?
- 16 Costco Travel
- 17 Road Trip Florida to Maine
- 18 D.C. UNION STATION SIGHT SEEING
- 19 How to spend a few days in mid June near Oakland
- 20 Little Bighorn, beartooth, Yellowstone, Tetons, Jackson hole, Cody
- 21 Big Island Hawaii car rental
- 22 Route 81: RI to Orlando
- 23 USA family tour
- 24 Country Walkers
- 25 Kailua-kona 1892 monument
December ski trip to Colorado? Please help us pick a resort!