We are planning a getaway (sans kids) in mid-December for a ski trip to Colorado (5 days). We are looking for a place that is fairly accessible to Denver (we will be coming from Canada so I don't know if we will be able to fly into smaller spots directly).
I am a beginner/intermediate skier and my husband is a snowboarder. We don't care about nightlife but enjoy good food. I have done a little bit of research and it seems like Vail and Beaver Creek get good reviews. We have skied in Eastern Canada and also in Switzerland. I have never seen real powder so am really keen to see the stuff!!
Can anyone recommend a particular resort in CO? Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Ridiculous Pacific Northwest Road Trip
- 2 First Time to Seattle-Portland-Willamette Valley
- 3 time to visit statue
- 4 Luau Worth the Money or Not?
- 5 ground transportation NYC to DC and connecting to MARC
- 6 Is there a train from SAN (airport) to Encinitas?
- 7 Looking to move from North Carolina to Colorado
- 8 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 9 Aladin tickets in NYC
- 10 Chester, CN
- 11 Suggestion for Hotel by Ford Museum/Tour
- 12 transportation from Plano TX to Norman OK
- 13 Sunset at Haleakala Summit - Maui, Hawaii
- 14 good restaurant near Nawiliwili port, Kauai
- 15 Ouray to Aspen or Carbondale to Estes
- 16 Northern California Gardens.
- 17 Civilian Visit to Schofield Barracks and Kolekole Pass
- 18 Planning a 12-13 Day Cali Trip SF to SD
- 19 Hawaii wedding
- 20 Charleston Itinerary Feedback Please
- 21 Route 66
- 22 Itinerary help Oregon: 9 nights
- 23 ASAP Help w/San Fran to San Diego 12 day road trip with young kids
- 24 Glacier National Park Helicopter/Plane tours
- 25 Big Beach, Makena State Park - Maui, Hawaii
December ski trip to Colorado? Please help us pick a resort!