We are planning a getaway (sans kids) in mid-December for a ski trip to Colorado (5 days). We are looking for a place that is fairly accessible to Denver (we will be coming from Canada so I don't know if we will be able to fly into smaller spots directly).
I am a beginner/intermediate skier and my husband is a snowboarder. We don't care about nightlife but enjoy good food. I have done a little bit of research and it seems like Vail and Beaver Creek get good reviews. We have skied in Eastern Canada and also in Switzerland. I have never seen real powder so am really keen to see the stuff!!
Can anyone recommend a particular resort in CO? Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 FocusNutra Amped - Widly Acclaimed by Health Experts
- 2 US or US territory beach resort
- 3 Gulf Shores Trip Report
- 4 http://www.optimalnutritions.com/megadrox-reviews
- 5 http://www.supplement2go.com/diabetes-declassified/
- 6 San Francisco to Monterey Bay Time?
- 7 San Francisco Itinerary help
- 8 https://staminonmaleenhancement.wordpress.com/
- 9 Hajj and Umrah Packages
- 10 http://www.mylaviveeyeserum.com/staminon-reviews/
- 11 Best Fly-fishing in July
- 12 2-day pass through trip in Glacier & Waterton National Park
- 13 Colorado Winter Wedding Venue
- 14 Road Trip From IA to Niagara Falls
- 15 Help with first time
- 16 Boston thru New Hampshire to Quebec City
- 17 Lodge at Torrey Pines or Hilton Torrey Pines?
- 18 Best City/Place to stopover between Seattle & San Francisco
- 19 Discounted Rental Car?
- 20 Crowd levels in Pigeon Forge/Sevierville
- 21 SW Colorado and Moab, UT
- 22 Chicago, Illinois: Where to stay? Do you need a car?
- 23 Would appreciate help choosing NYC hotel for Aug/Sept visit.
- 24 Cape Cod in September with toddler
- 25 BYOB in New York City
December ski trip to Colorado? Please help us pick a resort!