We are planning a getaway (sans kids) in mid-December for a ski trip to Colorado (5 days). We are looking for a place that is fairly accessible to Denver (we will be coming from Canada so I don't know if we will be able to fly into smaller spots directly).
I am a beginner/intermediate skier and my husband is a snowboarder. We don't care about nightlife but enjoy good food. I have done a little bit of research and it seems like Vail and Beaver Creek get good reviews. We have skied in Eastern Canada and also in Switzerland. I have never seen real powder so am really keen to see the stuff!!
Can anyone recommend a particular resort in CO? Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hotel near Marlins Park
- 2 Flipkey may be worse the vrbo
- 3 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 4 Two Seniors Visit NOLA, Cajuns and MS, Leave Wiser
- 5 Road Trippin' I-94, I-90, I-5, I-70, & I-80
- 6 fairfeld inn or Hampton inn
- 7 Vegas to Grand Canyon by car in a day
- 8 Husband unable to walk long distances
- 9 Middle aged and overweight - can I hike
- 10 Maui Bed and Breakfast
- 11 Pacific Coast Highway 1st Timer
- 12 Tioga Rd closed May-Oct??
- 13 All you can eat lobster in vegas and caviar
- 14 Yosemite, Sequoia, Kings Canyon in June 2018
- 15 Inexpensive NYC Meals 2.0
- 16 GOOD EATING ON THE DRIVE BETWEEN FLORIDA AND THE NORTHEAST??
- 17 limited mobility for Savannah
- 18 Easter Week in Key West April 2017
- 19 Colorado Forest Die Off - How Awful Is It? Should We Visit Elsewhere?
- 20 Northwest Passage
- 21 Travelling to Colorado for the First Time - What Should I See and Do?
- 22 Cleveland in 36 hours
- 23 17 DAYS - NATIONAL PARKS (LOOP FROM VEGAS)
- 24 Northwest Car Trip
- 25 What type of hire car for Nat Parks in UT, AZ
December ski trip to Colorado? Please help us pick a resort!