I am planning a holiday from 8th Dec to 4th Jan in USA this year. Flying from Australia to LA first. I definitely want to spend the Christmas and NYE in NYC.
What are some of the best things do see and do in USA during December? This will be my first time in USA. So far my thoughts are:
3 days in LA
2 days in LV
3 days in SF
2 days in Portland
3 days tour to grand canyon, yellowstone, yosemite
2 days in colorado for ski? or somewhere else?
2 days in boston
1 day in Washington DC
Spend christmas till nye in NYC
fly back to LA then fly back home.
Please suggest me things to do.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Bringing gift box abroad as carry on?
- 2 Best way from Niagara Falls to Washington DC
- 3 Yosemite traffic worth it for 2-3 days?
- 4 road trip
- 5 Road trip from Saint Louis, Mo
- 6 Thoughts on these 3 spots for Estes Park lodging?
- 7 SF-Yosemite-Monterey-SF
- 8 Sept trip: San Diego, Disneyland and...?
- 9 FLL to Key West
- 10 Help with NE (Maine, Boston, Cape Cod) Trip
- 11 Driving from San Fran to Seattle
- 12 2-day romantic couple getaway in CO mountains?
- 13 San Francisco, Las Vegas - Where next?
- 14 Ashville, NC; where to stay?
- 15 Recommend an ATV Tour in UT, AZ or CO
- 16 Got error in dell printer 016-302
- 17 San Francisco Hotel With Car
- 18 Week of July 4th in Hamptons. First-timer, bday dinner...
- 19 Best Vegas hotel with 12 & 15 year olds
- 20 New Itinerary
- 21 Las vegas and nearby
- 22 Cape Cod trip report
- 23 Itin help - West / Grand Canyon
- 24 Napa & Sonoma - Winery Suggestions
- 25 Need input on the following itinerary for Mid Coast Maine