I am planning a holiday from 8th Dec to 4th Jan in USA this year. Flying from Australia to LA first. I definitely want to spend the Christmas and NYE in NYC.
What are some of the best things do see and do in USA during December? This will be my first time in USA. So far my thoughts are:
3 days in LA
2 days in LV
3 days in SF
2 days in Portland
3 days tour to grand canyon, yellowstone, yosemite
2 days in colorado for ski? or somewhere else?
2 days in boston
1 day in Washington DC
Spend christmas till nye in NYC
fly back to LA then fly back home.
Please suggest me things to do.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Atlanta With Toddler
- 2 Sunniest place to stay in Kauai
- 3 Laguna Beach Hotel
- 4 Metropolitan Opera - good seats?
- 5 Need advice-Early June Oregon Coast, Columbia River Gorge, Crater Lake
- 6 Proposed Los Angeles itinerary, almost exclusively without a car
- 7 NYC For The Day
- 8 Southwest/California NP roadtrip advice needed.
- 9 NYC opinions please! 2nt (shows & meals w/1st timer)
- 10 Senior citizens traveling as groupl
- 11 9-10 day trip to WA
- 12 What do you think of my Yellowstone itinerary - August 2017?
- 13 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 14 Walking Safety Near Boston Common
- 15 West to East Coast in 10 days
- 16 Car rental from Baltimore airport
- 17 Tour of the Grand Circle USA .HELP!
- 18 Turo?
- 19 USA family tour
- 20 Maui Bed and Breakfast
- 21 2 hours international transit in DFW airport
- 22 Breckenridge, Estes Park, and Fort Collins in May
- 23 Kauai planning help
- 24 San Diego/La Jolla?
- 25 Hawaii - June vs Aug, hotel vs rental