I am planning a holiday from 8th Dec to 4th Jan in USA this year. Flying from Australia to LA first. I definitely want to spend the Christmas and NYE in NYC.
What are some of the best things do see and do in USA during December? This will be my first time in USA. So far my thoughts are:
3 days in LA
2 days in LV
3 days in SF
2 days in Portland
3 days tour to grand canyon, yellowstone, yosemite
2 days in colorado for ski? or somewhere else?
2 days in boston
1 day in Washington DC
Spend christmas till nye in NYC
fly back to LA then fly back home.
Please suggest me things to do.
December in USA
- 1 NYC Newbie Needs Advice Re JFK Transportation
- 2 10 Days in Maine
- 3 Albuquerque to Denver
- 4 Using public transit in San Diego
- 5 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 6 D.C. in a day
- 7 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 8 San Francisco - one semi-splurge restaurant?
- 9 Boston Area College Tour
- 10 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 11 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 12 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 13 Hiking/Camping Suggestions for VT, NH, & ME in August?
- 14 A Visit to Charleston
- 15 Hotel Suite Brands with Multiple Bedrooms?
- 16 Boston three day trip report, with photos
- 17 Amtrak to DC, then sightseeing
- 18 Help with NYC transit
- 19 Just saw the Book of Mormon in Chicago ! Can we talk about it
- 20 Help finalizing August itinerary for Utah NPs (with a child)
- 21 1st time in Boston --need advice
- 22 Best places to stop New Orleans to Los Angeles
- 23 Need help with itinerary to Seattle, Oregon, California
- 24 What to see/do from north Texas area to SD (Mt. Rushmore area)
- 25 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs