I am planning a holiday from 8th Dec to 4th Jan in USA this year. Flying from Australia to LA first. I definitely want to spend the Christmas and NYE in NYC.
What are some of the best things do see and do in USA during December? This will be my first time in USA. So far my thoughts are:
3 days in LA
2 days in LV
3 days in SF
2 days in Portland
3 days tour to grand canyon, yellowstone, yosemite
2 days in colorado for ski? or somewhere else?
2 days in boston
1 day in Washington DC
Spend christmas till nye in NYC
fly back to LA then fly back home.
Please suggest me things to do.
December in USA
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Amtrak Train from California to Oregon or Washington
- 2 No accomodation in Hana...should we forget about it?
- 3 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 4 Hearst Castle - Is the Grand Rooms tour really the best for first timers?
- 5 Bienville Hotel or Le Marais in New Orleans French Quarter
- 6 Boston Logan airport to Salem MA
- 7 Heading to Maine in September - Where are the moose?
- 8 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 9 Beachfront house rental - Fort Walton Beach/ Destin area
- 10 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 11 Seattle: Something Different?
- 12 NEW YORK CITY!!!
- 13 Park City ideas
- 14 Vail or Aspen in summertime?
- 15 5 days and 4 nights outside of San Francisco
- 16 LA via Death Valley, Grand Canyon to Vegas
- 17 Alaska trip -Labor Day weekend
- 18 NYC Clubs for live music
- 19 ONP-San Juan Islds or Victoria-Seattle - what's best itinerary for 8 days?
- 20 ONP help
- 21 California road trip
- 22 Bar Harbor Maine to Boston
- 23 LA, San Diego and San Francisco in 8 days -- can/should we try?
- 24 Mountain hiking in the US for kids - Fall/Spring . . .
- 25 Berkshires in late October