I am planning a holiday from 8th Dec to 4th Jan in USA this year. Flying from Australia to LA first. I definitely want to spend the Christmas and NYE in NYC.
What are some of the best things do see and do in USA during December? This will be my first time in USA. So far my thoughts are:
3 days in LA
2 days in LV
3 days in SF
2 days in Portland
3 days tour to grand canyon, yellowstone, yosemite
2 days in colorado for ski? or somewhere else?
2 days in boston
1 day in Washington DC
Spend christmas till nye in NYC
fly back to LA then fly back home.
Please suggest me things to do.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Acadia/Bar Harbor in early June
- 2 arizona rte 66
- 3 8 day Road Trip! Spokane to New Orleans
- 4 Inn at Key West
- 5 Yellowstone/Glacier - a cabin with a view
- 6 Eating Well In Manhatten
- 7 Short Notice
- 8 Food & Wine Festival at Epcot
- 9 West coast to East Coast in April-May 2018
- 10 Cruising the Cs: Canyon de Chelly, Canyonlands, and Capitol Reef
- 11 Pacific Grove/Carmel CA area
- 12 usa roadtrip
- 13 Philadelphia travel ideas
- 14 Advice needed: first trip to Hawaii
- 15 Where to live in the North East
- 16 Hawaii and...where?
- 17 Short Oregon Trip
- 18 Secaucus as base for New York 3 days-advice
- 19 Driving conditions from Denver to Winter Park
- 20 Another Great DC Trip
- 21 Lunch near 9/11 Memorial
- 22 Gatlinburg/Smokies trip report, with photos and captions
- 23 Black History Museum
- 24 Wash DC VRBO recommendation
- 25 Chicago 2017