I am planning a holiday from 8th Dec to 4th Jan in USA this year. Flying from Australia to LA first. I definitely want to spend the Christmas and NYE in NYC.
What are some of the best things do see and do in USA during December? This will be my first time in USA. So far my thoughts are:
3 days in LA
2 days in LV
3 days in SF
2 days in Portland
3 days tour to grand canyon, yellowstone, yosemite
2 days in colorado for ski? or somewhere else?
2 days in boston
1 day in Washington DC
Spend christmas till nye in NYC
fly back to LA then fly back home.
Please suggest me things to do.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Road trip from Boston to Florida
- 2 Movies to put you in the mood for a western road trip
- 3 Do you have suggestions on my first roadtrip South-West USA?
- 4 Need Advice For Trip with 16year old son-
- 5 The city never sleeps, but we needed to
- 6 The Great Debate, What is Worth Precious Money and Time in NYC
- 7 Christmas Napa Valley
- 8 Island of Oahu: looking for cheap accommodation
- 9 Southwest charging USD15/ for early bird check in
- 10 Sacramento to South Lake Tahoe to Riverside, CA
- 11 Your favourite places in New York City
- 12 Phone SIM
- 13 3 days in NYC with my Grandma!
- 14 Las vegas +21
- 15 1st Visit to USA with kids in Jul-Aug, SFO,LA,SD & LAS - 21 days. Need Help
- 16 60th birthday trip to Vermont, NH, Maine in October
- 17 Zion NP & Las Vegas with Kids for 3 days in July - Please Help
- 18 Trip Idea for Thanksgiving Break
- 19 Limited time on Maui: Advice please
- 20 Savanah Sojourn
- 21 Gotta Go To Stanford U Medical Center
- 22 ONE WAY car rental from NYC to BOS
- 23 San Francisco - Best place to see street art
- 24 Travel suggestions from Mystic, CT to Bar Harbor, Maine
- 25 Black Hills, Mount Rushmore, Badlands Trip Report