I am planning a holiday from 8th Dec to 4th Jan in USA this year. Flying from Australia to LA first. I definitely want to spend the Christmas and NYE in NYC.
What are some of the best things do see and do in USA during December? This will be my first time in USA. So far my thoughts are:
3 days in LA
2 days in LV
3 days in SF
2 days in Portland
3 days tour to grand canyon, yellowstone, yosemite
2 days in colorado for ski? or somewhere else?
2 days in boston
1 day in Washington DC
Spend christmas till nye in NYC
fly back to LA then fly back home.
Please suggest me things to do.
December in USA
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 My Book of Mormon review
- 2 New England road trip Oct. 8-14
- 3 Megabus, Tripper, or Boltbus from Wash DC to NYC. Which one is better?
- 4 ABQ Balloon Fiesta - What to do in the down time?
- 5 Yosemite Lodging
- 6 4-5 days in L.A.-Need suggestions
- 7 Take the T or cab from Logan
- 8 Worst Restaurants in America
- 9 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 10 5 Day East Coast Road Trip
- 11 Colorado aspen updates
- 12 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 13 Halloween in California on Hwy 1
- 14 New York City with 3 teens!! Need help!!!
- 15 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 16 Arches National Park in a day
- 17 SFO International Airport
- 18 New Orleans with kids - advice and suggestions, please
- 19 Wells / Ogunquit ME Getaway Weekend
- 20 Need Bryce Canyon Advice
- 21 Chicago - Midway airport to downtown
- 22 Fall color yet?
- 23 St Augustine Hotels, what area?
- 24 Lake Tahoe to Yosemite: advice needed
- 25 4-5 days in L.A.-Need suggestions