I am planning a holiday from 8th Dec to 4th Jan in USA this year. Flying from Australia to LA first. I definitely want to spend the Christmas and NYE in NYC.
What are some of the best things do see and do in USA during December? This will be my first time in USA. So far my thoughts are:
3 days in LA
2 days in LV
3 days in SF
2 days in Portland
3 days tour to grand canyon, yellowstone, yosemite
2 days in colorado for ski? or somewhere else?
2 days in boston
1 day in Washington DC
Spend christmas till nye in NYC
fly back to LA then fly back home.
Please suggest me things to do.
December in USA
- 1 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 2 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 3 Advice for 2 night intro trip to Moab in early June (1-3)
- 4 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 5 10 day anniversary trip to Oregon Coast
- 6 Kodachrome Basin State Park in Utah
- 7 Exciting historical sites in upstate NY
- 8 Charleston, Savannah and more cheesy grits please
- 9 Hill-Crest "Museum"
- 10 Using public transit in San Diego
- 11 Suggestions for NYC trip next week
- 12 Hudson Valley to Stockbridge, MA/Berkshires
- 13 Memphis Tours
- 14 Please critique our plan...
- 15 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 16 Gearhart Oregon
- 17 Seattle to coast to columbia River Gorge
- 18 J-ville airport ground transportation
- 19 Seattle restaurant near Pikes Market
- 20 California, Northern
- 21 Seattle Hotel Choice and Other Questions
- 22 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 23 Need help with itinerary to Seattle, Oregon, California
- 24 JFK to Upper West Side by subway
- 25 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone