We will be visiting the Minneapolis area the first week of December to attend the St. Olaf Christmas concert. This will be a first for us. Looking for suggestions of other Minnesota unique things to do. Am willing to drive within two hours of the twin cities, weather permitting.
December in Minnesota
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 buy Cheap flight tickets , fake passport ,id cards and driving license
- 2 Looking for a travel loop in Arizona (Las Vegas to Tucson & back)
- 3 Is the New York subway safe?
- 4 Special Occasion/Fancy Dress shops in South Florida
- 5 Grand Canyon , Zion and Bryce Itinerary suggestions
- 6 Three nights in Chicago -- a report
- 7 USA and Canada in 2 months
- 8 kuai and maui top 10 to see list
- 9 Girls Weekend Trip to Sarasota/Tampa Florida Area
- 10 DC in Dec-Restaurant ideas near Hilton Mark Alexandria
- 11 I am turning 60 and boy do I need help with my trip!
- 12 Richmond to Oklahoma City Slowly: what not to miss?
- 13 Take the T or cab from Logan
- 14 Elephant Man Preview on Broadway with Bradley Cooper
- 15 One less trip on the Bucket List - Visit to New York City
- 16 Chicago Questions
- 17 Hotel in Newton outside Boston - need transportation and related advice
- 18 Hotel near the Miami airport
- 19 Best way to see South & Central Florida in a week.
- 20 Recommendations for things to do near San Diego Marriott Marquis & Marina
- 21 Accommodations in Floriday keys
- 22 Chicago eateries downtown
- 23 Lake Rabun Hotel
- 24 Where to from Tampa?
- 25 Tell me about Santa Catalina Island