For a family vacation involving some elderly parents (and active kids), I've been told that Sedona, while gorgeous, will be just too chilly. We come from the northeast, so we don't need more chilly weather! Yet I love Arizona and would love to find a place to stay. Could anyone tell me which area in Arizona would combine natural beauty (no golf necessary), access to healthcare if necessary, and warm-ish weather? Or am I asking too much? Do we have to go to southern Florida to be warm in the USA in December? Thanks!
December in Arizona - a warm place?
View all United States activity »
- 1 How much would it cost to have dental implants done in India?
- 2 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 3 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 4 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 5 How to safely transport a newborn baby in downtown Chicago without your own car?
- 6 Long Weekend in KY: Bourbon Trail and Mammoth Cave
- 7 Oahu Information
- 8 Disney Florida - Which parks to go for 1.5 days?
- 9 Any additions to my general plan for 2 night stay in Jacksonville (no car)?
- 10 Charlotte Area Suggestions
- 11 Wailea Maui Restaurants
- 12 Traveling the U.S. by car for a long time!
- 13 Group Tahoe Ski/Snowboard Feb Trip Planning, help!
- 14 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 15 Savanah Sojourn
- 16 One day in Washington DC
- 17 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 18 Special Chrstmas Tree
- 19 Staying at the Omni in downtown austin. Anywhere to park cheaper?
- 20 South Florida luxury hotels with a 5 year old
- 21 Help! Travel plans to USA West Coast
- 22 RIP Judy Rogers
- 23 Fun restaurants in New Orleans
- 24 Road trip across the USA - looking for suggestions.
- 25 Boston area