Looking for your advice again as we head south.
As per last year, we will take ferry from Victoria to Pt Angeles. Will plan to drive about 6 hours a day...my husband is a paraplegic and does all the driving, but it takes a bit longer to get going in the mornings. Last year we drove down the first week of November, but this year we are leaving Dec 17...plan to drive down #101 again. We stayed in Astoria and then Bandon the first 2 nights last year.
We would like to spend a night with a friend in Santa Rosa, and then head to Las Vegas where we will stay Dec 23/4/5th. Will head to Sun City on the 26th.
Just wondering what the weather might be like this time of year...thought by staying on the coast it might be more rain than snow...
Also, what route would you suggest from Santa Rosa to Vegas? Would like to be in Vegas by early afternoon as we have Jersey Boy tickets for the 23rd.
Any suggestions for Christmas in Vegas? I'm sure it will be amazing. We are staying at the Trump.
Thanks so much.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 ogunquit or kennenukport
- 2 NYC Suggestions - Six Week Trip…?
- 3 your favorite city USA?
- 4 Coronado, La Jolla, or Other?
- 5 Help with driving East to West
- 6 Choosing between a few cities for a long weekend trip
- 7 Southern Cali itinerary help
- 8 Pacific coast road trip
- 9 Two days out of Seattle
- 10 Senior Travel Helper
- 11 Long weekend in D.C. With family
- 12 Driving Trip to Idaho
- 13 5 nights/6 days in Honolulu during Thanksgiving
- 14 South Carolina
- 15 New York City Transportation Experts - this one is for you!
- 16 NYC - Sargent - Sorolla
- 17 Flight Deals to Hawaii From Nashville?
- 18 Where to stay in Kansas City MO/What to do
- 19 Austin with Kids
- 20 Hotel suggestions San Francisco
- 21 Austin Getaway
- 22 Maine
- 23 Driving From Florida to Maryland
- 24 Road trip to Utah in Dec 2015
- 25 Yellowstone in Early October?