Looking for your advice again as we head south.
As per last year, we will take ferry from Victoria to Pt Angeles. Will plan to drive about 6 hours a day...my husband is a paraplegic and does all the driving, but it takes a bit longer to get going in the mornings. Last year we drove down the first week of November, but this year we are leaving Dec 17...plan to drive down #101 again. We stayed in Astoria and then Bandon the first 2 nights last year.
We would like to spend a night with a friend in Santa Rosa, and then head to Las Vegas where we will stay Dec 23/4/5th. Will head to Sun City on the 26th.
Just wondering what the weather might be like this time of year...thought by staying on the coast it might be more rain than snow...
Also, what route would you suggest from Santa Rosa to Vegas? Would like to be in Vegas by early afternoon as we have Jersey Boy tickets for the 23rd.
Any suggestions for Christmas in Vegas? I'm sure it will be amazing. We are staying at the Trump.
Thanks so much.
Dec trip from Vancouver island to Az
- 1 Christmas Holidays in Arizona
- 2 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter
- 3 Christmas-time in New York City? Special holiday experiences?
- 4 Viginia Jan 18-21st
- 5 Paul Rabe - A West Chester Question
- 6 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 7 Vero Beach FL
- 8 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 9 Moonstruck Patisserie - Hilo ~ wow!!
- 10 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 11 Sightseeing and restaurants in LA
- 12 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 13 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 14 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 15 First timers in Kauai--would love advice/suggestions
- 16 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 17 What is the United Lounge like at LAX?
- 18 visiting Arizona area for 18 days from May19th 2014
- 19 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 20 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 21 Question about Boulder area
- 22 Fort Lauderdale weather in late January
- 23 Savannah or Charleston- If you had to choose.
- 24 Hike down the Grand Canyon in February?
- 25 Grand Canyon in March?