Looking for your advice again as we head south.
As per last year, we will take ferry from Victoria to Pt Angeles. Will plan to drive about 6 hours a day...my husband is a paraplegic and does all the driving, but it takes a bit longer to get going in the mornings. Last year we drove down the first week of November, but this year we are leaving Dec 17...plan to drive down #101 again. We stayed in Astoria and then Bandon the first 2 nights last year.
We would like to spend a night with a friend in Santa Rosa, and then head to Las Vegas where we will stay Dec 23/4/5th. Will head to Sun City on the 26th.
Just wondering what the weather might be like this time of year...thought by staying on the coast it might be more rain than snow...
Also, what route would you suggest from Santa Rosa to Vegas? Would like to be in Vegas by early afternoon as we have Jersey Boy tickets for the 23rd.
Any suggestions for Christmas in Vegas? I'm sure it will be amazing. We are staying at the Trump.
Thanks so much.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Need advise(s) for travel from DFW to Destin FL
- 2 Westhester/Bronx/Yonkers area event planning
- 3 Destin, Fort Walton Beach, Pensacola Beach
- 4 Dinosaur National Monument
- 5 Road trip LA to Phoenix via Grand Canyon
- 6 Miami airport--safety??
- 7 Maui - luau question
- 8 The Big Island - Best Way to See the Volcano
- 9 Restaurant near Whitney Museum
- 10 Driving from Glacier National Park to Hood River
- 11 US whole month of January where to
- 12 Central Coast CA kayaking?
- 13 Monthly vacation rental Siesta Key
- 14 USA family tour
- 15 Grand Canyon, Zion maybe Antalope Canyon in 2 days
- 16 Places to stay in Skagway
- 17 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST
- 18 NYC THEATRE DISTRICT...new restaurant
- 19 Bryce and Zion planning
- 20 New Mexico & Arizona travel itiniary
- 21 Looking for advice on my hitchhike trip plan
- 22 Boston hotel in May - Suburb and using the T-line
- 23 Weekend in Chicago
- 24 Rocky Mountain road trip
- 25 Gulf Coast Florida Keys Road Trip!