Looking for your advice again as we head south.
As per last year, we will take ferry from Victoria to Pt Angeles. Will plan to drive about 6 hours a day...my husband is a paraplegic and does all the driving, but it takes a bit longer to get going in the mornings. Last year we drove down the first week of November, but this year we are leaving Dec 17...plan to drive down #101 again. We stayed in Astoria and then Bandon the first 2 nights last year.
We would like to spend a night with a friend in Santa Rosa, and then head to Las Vegas where we will stay Dec 23/4/5th. Will head to Sun City on the 26th.
Just wondering what the weather might be like this time of year...thought by staying on the coast it might be more rain than snow...
Also, what route would you suggest from Santa Rosa to Vegas? Would like to be in Vegas by early afternoon as we have Jersey Boy tickets for the 23rd.
Any suggestions for Christmas in Vegas? I'm sure it will be amazing. We are staying at the Trump.
Thanks so much.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 One day in Dallas
- 2 Biking and Swimming on Siesta Key
- 3 Boston--Another Art Mission
- 4 5 Things Not to Miss in NYC?
- 5 Off the beaten track in the deep south
- 6 October in Colorado
- 7 Boston to New York
- 8 Mobile Suggestions
- 9 Best Colorado City?: hot summers, mild winters
- 10 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 11 What to do in myrtle beach…and where to dine
- 12 Best Router driving rental truck to go to Long beach, NY
- 13 Pensacola Suggestions
- 14 Brainstorming - city to visit for disabled young man
- 15 Nova Star
- 16 4 Days in LV
- 17 7 days in Colorado
- 18 louisiana bayou
- 19 Yellowstone in the Winter
- 20 Biloxi Suggestions
- 21 myrtle beach
- 22 16 Days Utah National Parks
- 23 North Fork Vineyards/ Greenport Long Island trip planning
- 24 Trip To Anchorage, Alaska
- 25 Getting from Denver International Airport to the city and other places