Looking for your advice again as we head south.
As per last year, we will take ferry from Victoria to Pt Angeles. Will plan to drive about 6 hours a day...my husband is a paraplegic and does all the driving, but it takes a bit longer to get going in the mornings. Last year we drove down the first week of November, but this year we are leaving Dec 17...plan to drive down #101 again. We stayed in Astoria and then Bandon the first 2 nights last year.
We would like to spend a night with a friend in Santa Rosa, and then head to Las Vegas where we will stay Dec 23/4/5th. Will head to Sun City on the 26th.
Just wondering what the weather might be like this time of year...thought by staying on the coast it might be more rain than snow...
Also, what route would you suggest from Santa Rosa to Vegas? Would like to be in Vegas by early afternoon as we have Jersey Boy tickets for the 23rd.
Any suggestions for Christmas in Vegas? I'm sure it will be amazing. We are staying at the Trump.
Thanks so much.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Trip to Vegas/GC/LA - need advice pleasd
- 2 Zepher to CA from Den or Yellowstone
- 3 Night in Los Cruces or Truth or Consequences
- 4 Chicago marathon - Leaving hotel to MDW
- 5 NYC lodging help needed for Oct 12-15
- 6 Beer Bar - NYC
- 7 Hamilton - Are There Bad Seats at the Rodgers?
- 8 Los Angeles/Santa Monica -- how many days and where else?
- 9 December Vacation in Florida by Beach
- 10 First Trip to New Mexico
- 11 California trip .. some guidance needed
- 12 Sacramento GTG Sat Aug 27th
- 13 Seattle?
- 14 November redwoods trip
- 15 Forbes Island Restaurant Question
- 16 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 17 costco Big island
- 18 10 Year Anniversary Dinner in NYC
- 19 Other Manhattan Hotels
- 20 2 weeks in Alaska with kids
- 21 October 2016 Hawaii trip help please
- 22 Wedding gifts?
- 23 Where to Stay Northern New Mexico in November
- 24 Warning: Recent increase in violent crime in New Orleans' French Quarter
- 25 Cape Cod Biking & Lodging