I am going to death valley in November(on Thanksgiving). I am loooking for 2 nights accomodation there(I dont wanna camp). Can anyone suggest me some cheaper accomodations nearby that area. May be within 20 miles from badwater /Furnace creek(appx less thn 100$).
Thnks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Niagara Falls.
- 2 Thanksgiving Day in NYC
- 3 Detroit - Something Fun to Do?
- 4 Maui in October? Hyatt Regency, or quieter spot??
- 5 Where in NOLA to stay?
- 6 California Summer weather/ clothing
- 7 Universal Orlando 2.5 days
- 8 cruising the Mississippi river
- 9 Limited time on Maui: Advice please
- 10 Your favourite places in New York City
- 11 Juneau cruise stop
- 12 Trip Starting from New York
- 13 DC to Harrisonburg- need good hike
- 14 New England Canada Road Trip
- 15 Travel between Orlando and Boston.
- 16 Southwest charging USD15/ for early bird check in
- 17 The city never sleeps, but we needed to
- 18 Napa Valley Hotel
- 19 The Great Debate, What is Worth Precious Money and Time in NYC
- 20 A day in Boston
- 21 Where to stay in Munising, MI?
- 22 "Kid" things to do in Stanwood area
- 23 Nilichik Ak.
- 24 public transportation to and from Freedom Trail from cruiseport
- 25 Nat Park Trip in Utah - Too Much??