I am going to death valley in November(on Thanksgiving). I am loooking for 2 nights accomodation there(I dont wanna camp). Can anyone suggest me some cheaper accomodations nearby that area. May be within 20 miles from badwater /Furnace creek(appx less thn 100$).
Thnks in advance!
Death Valley Accomodation
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 In just five days: Grand Teton and Yellowstone NPs
- 2 Hotel near Miami airport
- 3 Vacation with 1 year old - ideas?
- 4 Seatle in September 19-22, Where to stay? Avg prices?
- 5 3 days road trip from Boston to Arcadia National park
- 6 Honeymoon/road trip/adventure/help!
- 7 Does anyone have a place on Cape Cod?
- 8 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 9 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 10 Recommendations for accommodation in San Diego?
- 11 Mesa Verde
- 12 Is Lanai worth a day trip from Maui?
- 13 Chelsea Antiques Garage flea market -- RIP
- 14 Road Trip SW
- 15 Mt Ranier parking questions
- 16 Los Angeles itinerary for August trip
- 17 culpepper
- 18 Driving Moab to Bryce Canyon
- 19 Chicago trip
- 20 Keystone, CO & area - inside activities?
- 21 Lighting for photos at Mt Ranier
- 22 DENALI FLIGHTSEEING/BUS TOUR OPTION?
- 23 moving to florida
- 24 Santa Barbara, California
- 25 3 days, 4 nights in Denver