I have planned a Black Hills vacation for our family (myself, dh, ds7, and ds11) for the third week in August. We are primarily based in Hill City but plan to move north for two nights to visit Devil's Tower, Spearfish Canyon, Deadwood, and Homestake Mines. Currently we are booked at the Spearfish Canyon Lodge but it does not seem very convenient (on-site restaurant reported as not good so we'd have to travel 15 miles for food). Am I better off staying in Deadwood (considering the Hampton Inn) - with all the casinos is it kid-friendly?
Deadwood with kids?
View all United States activity »
- 1 Question about Boulder area
- 2 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 3 Help! Travel plans to USA West Coast
- 4 Viginia Jan 18-21st
- 5 Need a Good family restaurant near Disney World
- 6 Pix from Paradise (Kauai)
- 7 6 Reasons Hawaii Will Ruin Your Life
- 8 Denali Bus Tour Evaluation
- 9 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 10 Sedona to Palm Springs
- 11 Univesity of Wisconsin Madison college visit -any tips
- 12 Would this still be a good NYC to Boston Route?
- 13 Where to stay in Kauai in December?
- 14 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 15 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 16 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 17 RV trip from Raleigh NC to Grand Canyon, Zion, Arches.. and?
- 18 Fort Lauderdale weather in late January
- 19 For NYC Tourists ... How to spot a New Yorker
- 20 What is the most European looking city in the United States?
- 21 Biloxi questions again
- 22 San Francisco - Stu Dudley's Recommendations
- 23 Madison Square Garden
- 24 SuperShuttle - are they always so rude?
- 25 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England