My husband surprised us with a trip to DC today (we're driving from Williamsburg now) to see, primarily, the Van Gogh exhibit. We will do the Mall as well. We will have our 10 and 12 yr old boys with us and they are adventurous eaters!
What I am really looking for is great ethnic eats (less than Zaytina prices!) - food trucks for lunch or restaurants that we can visit tonight. We're staying at the Embassy Suites Convention Center and would be helpful if walklable - our guys will walk a long distance.
Any last-minutes ideas are very much appreciated!
Cheers - Weespxx
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Watch NFL 4 December 2016 Live
- 2 So if you had one night in SF, where would you eat?
- 3 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 4 Help us choose a hotel
- 5 Grand Canyon / Bryce / Zion in August with Teens
- 6 Staying outside DC
- 7 Bringing alcohol into the US
- 8 Santa Fe & Taos for Christmas week: feedback on itinerary?
- 9 Seafood restaurant in San Francisco - recommendations
- 10 Ideas for New York
- 11 Bringin Wine in by car from Mexico
- 12 Oahu Dec 17th -22nd 2016
- 13 Hollywood Area where to stay
- 14 Kauai for a group over New Years
- 15 Three relaxing weeks in Palm Springs
- 16 CAJUN region, plus NEW ORLEANS
- 17 Where to stay in maui Kihei vs Paia vs Wailea vs Lahaina, Kaanapali
- 18 7 Day Photography Road trip from Vegas to Denver during Christmas
- 19 New York in December
- 20 Road trip from Madison, WI to Portland, OR in April, 2017
- 21 Driving from San Diego CA to Great lakes IL in FEB
- 22 Christmas shopping in Sante Fe
- 23 Dallas, Austin, Waco in February
- 24 Hurricane Matthew damage along Florida East Coast?
- 25 New Years In Asheville with Nature and Beer on the side!