My husband surprised us with a trip to DC today (we're driving from Williamsburg now) to see, primarily, the Van Gogh exhibit. We will do the Mall as well. We will have our 10 and 12 yr old boys with us and they are adventurous eaters!
What I am really looking for is great ethnic eats (less than Zaytina prices!) - food trucks for lunch or restaurants that we can visit tonight. We're staying at the Embassy Suites Convention Center and would be helpful if walklable - our guys will walk a long distance.
Any last-minutes ideas are very much appreciated!
Cheers - Weespxx
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 6 Days in California - Advice Needed for first timer!
- 2 Road trip advice needed please
- 3 Where to take mom for 70th birthday?
- 4 florida gulf coast
- 5 1 week NE Fall trip (ME, VT, NY..)
- 6 Nevada and California: Vegas/SF/Monterey
- 7 San Francisco, Yosemite, Carmel
- 8 Best Vegas hotel with 12 & 15 year olds
- 9 Smoky Mountains -Cades Cove saw wolf.
- 10 Restaurant Recs in Boston
- 11 Fort Lauderdale to New York
- 12 Dining & Things to Do - North Bennington
- 13 Big Island and Kauai questions
- 14 Where can I get the best glaciers experience?
- 15 Family Trip advice please?!
- 16 New Jersey Shore - Neptune
- 17 Need input on the following itinerary for Mid Coast Maine
- 18 Maine Lobster Rolls
- 19 Grand Teton and Yellowstone June 2010 - Chilly and Gorgeous!
- 20 2-day romantic couple getaway in CO mountains?
- 21 Montana from Salt Lake City: Help!
- 22 Thoughts on these 3 spots for Estes Park lodging?
- 23 Week of July 4th in Hamptons. First-timer, bday dinner...
- 24 Tubing Rainbow River Dunnellon, Florida
- 25 Day hikes in Yosemite for family of 4 (2 teens)