My husband surprised us with a trip to DC today (we're driving from Williamsburg now) to see, primarily, the Van Gogh exhibit. We will do the Mall as well. We will have our 10 and 12 yr old boys with us and they are adventurous eaters!
What I am really looking for is great ethnic eats (less than Zaytina prices!) - food trucks for lunch or restaurants that we can visit tonight. We're staying at the Embassy Suites Convention Center and would be helpful if walklable - our guys will walk a long distance.
Any last-minutes ideas are very much appreciated!
Cheers - Weespxx
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://supplementvalley.com/biocilium-hair-growth/
- 2 http://supplementvalley.com/lacell-skin-reviews/
- 3 Inexpensive NYC Meals 2.0
- 4 North Rim, Page, Bryce & Zion Advice
- 5 Maui Bed and Breakfast
- 6 What type of hire car for Nat Parks in UT, AZ
- 7 Sonoma
- 8 Northwest Passage
- 9 Middle aged and overweight - can I hike
- 10 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170428141326
- 11 ONLY 2 DAYS IN WILLIAMSBURG
- 12 Alaska cruise
- 13 Spur of the moment Chicago advice.
- 14 Family Colorado Road Trip
- 15 Fodor's Walt Disney World 2017 travel guide
- 16 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 17 Colorado Forest Die Off - How Awful Is It? Should We Visit Elsewhere?
- 18 101 closure
- 19 Springfield, IL to Louisville, KY best route
- 20 Lowkey, waterfront, natural area for winter months--no high rises
- 21 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 22 Cruise to Alaska. Ports- Juneau, Sitka, Ketchikan, Victoria
- 23 fairfeld inn or Hampton inn
- 24 NE Itinerary - Thoughts?
- 25 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska