My husband surprised us with a trip to DC today (we're driving from Williamsburg now) to see, primarily, the Van Gogh exhibit. We will do the Mall as well. We will have our 10 and 12 yr old boys with us and they are adventurous eaters!
What I am really looking for is great ethnic eats (less than Zaytina prices!) - food trucks for lunch or restaurants that we can visit tonight. We're staying at the Embassy Suites Convention Center and would be helpful if walklable - our guys will walk a long distance.
Any last-minutes ideas are very much appreciated!
Cheers - Weespxx
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Traveling to CO, worried about altitude sickness!
- 2 South east road trip
- 3 New England Road Trip Itinerary
- 4 Huntington Beach to Yosemite
- 5 10-14 daycar fr. Monterey, CA to Jackson WY. Help - towns / Nat'l Parks
- 6 Big Island and Kauai questions
- 7 6 days ABQ to Moab,4 Corners, Mesa Verde doable?
- 8 How much in 7 days on West Coast?
- 9 Where to stay for three nights after Volcanoes National Park
- 10 Scenic vistas along the road the big island Hawaii
- 11 sight seeing Las Vegas to Palm Springs to Sante Fe
- 12 Where's best place to stay near volcano big island besides volcano house?
- 13 Any Sanibel experts?
- 14 Oregon Trip March 2017
- 15 Later Winter around Mobile
- 16 Rafting the Colorado
- 17 CAJUN region, plus NEW ORLEANS
- 18 Florida keys trip
- 19 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 20 Coffee in Boston?
- 21 Nashville Never Been
- 22 Any Estero Island/Ft Myers experts?
- 23 Best route to tour most of Michigan-Help!
- 24 Sheraton Vistana Resort Villas
- 25 Traveling in winter