My husband surprised us with a trip to DC today (we're driving from Williamsburg now) to see, primarily, the Van Gogh exhibit. We will do the Mall as well. We will have our 10 and 12 yr old boys with us and they are adventurous eaters!
What I am really looking for is great ethnic eats (less than Zaytina prices!) - food trucks for lunch or restaurants that we can visit tonight. We're staying at the Embassy Suites Convention Center and would be helpful if walklable - our guys will walk a long distance.
Any last-minutes ideas are very much appreciated!
Cheers - Weespxx
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 The Big Island, Kauai, and Maui: A Songdoc Trip Report
- 2 San Francisco California
- 3 September Road Trip in New England
- 4 6 days in Boston - review itinerary & other recs needed
- 5 Need help: itinerary from Kansas City to Yellowstone and back
- 6 Other places like Chautauqua Institution
- 7 Kayaking at Old Forge, NY
- 8 NYC with 8 yr old
- 9 Miami and New Orleans
- 10 Restaurants in Sanibel/Captiva
- 11 Road trip NYC to Dallas
- 12 Yosemite and Sequoia
- 13 Transportation Newark/High Line and Penn Station/Newark
- 14 Disneyland Hotel vs. Grand Californian for first time Disneyland visit
- 15 TR: Washington and Gettysburg in 4 Nights
- 16 Western Trip - CO, Utah, NV
- 17 Driving route: Monument Valley to Moab on hot day
- 18 Looking for suggestions for Washington state weekend getaways
- 19 Rail from New York to Washington, D.C.
- 20 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 21 stopping off I 81 South
- 22 Boston Restaurants - suggestions please
- 23 24 hours in Boston - Where to eat?
- 24 Boston Chinatown restaurant or tour recommendations
- 25 United Nations tours