My husband surprised us with a trip to DC today (we're driving from Williamsburg now) to see, primarily, the Van Gogh exhibit. We will do the Mall as well. We will have our 10 and 12 yr old boys with us and they are adventurous eaters!
What I am really looking for is great ethnic eats (less than Zaytina prices!) - food trucks for lunch or restaurants that we can visit tonight. We're staying at the Embassy Suites Convention Center and would be helpful if walklable - our guys will walk a long distance.
Any last-minutes ideas are very much appreciated!
Cheers - Weespxx
DC - today to Sunday pm - Love some ethnic food ideas
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 2 Family Reunion Ideas for Maine Coast
- 3 3 weeks in USA in February -- final post before booking hotels
- 4 advice on possible employment in GA or NC rural areas
- 5 Zion, Bryce, Page, GC South Rim, and Arches
- 6 Tipping advice
- 7 Christmas weather?
- 8 Big island itinerary
- 9 New York City and New England
- 10 Need help planning weekend trips: Georgia, Chicago, Tennessee, Alaska?!
- 11 NYT article on exploring Los Angeles without a car
- 12 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 13 Flying from LA to Massachusetts
- 14 Utah-Arizona National Parks intinary help needed
- 15 Grand Tetons, Yellowstone and Banff in May or early Sept.?
- 16 Thousand Islands
- 17 Best Destination in USA
- 18 Please help identify location in Southern California
- 19 August 2015 Western Roadtrip Route? 30 days...Two 22-year-old Girls
- 20 Nashville - Weekend Trip
- 21 WHY are rental cars in December in Florida so expensive?
- 22 Better cooking store in Seattle
- 23 62 Hikers airlifted out of Kalalau Trail
- 24 Grand Teton Romantic Accomdations
- 25 The East Coast adventure: December 2014