My husband surprised us with a trip to DC today (we're driving from Williamsburg now) to see, primarily, the Van Gogh exhibit. We will do the Mall as well. We will have our 10 and 12 yr old boys with us and they are adventurous eaters!
What I am really looking for is great ethnic eats (less than Zaytina prices!) - food trucks for lunch or restaurants that we can visit tonight. We're staying at the Embassy Suites Convention Center and would be helpful if walklable - our guys will walk a long distance.
Any last-minutes ideas are very much appreciated!
Cheers - Weespxx
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hawaii and...where?
- 2 Driving from FLL to Key West
- 3 Chaco Canyon and Mesa Verde
- 4 usa roadtrip
- 5 Driving conditions from Denver to Winter Park
- 6 3-day beach weekend in FL Nov for 2 adults
- 7 How To Win Lottery System: 5 Secrets
- 8 Christmas in Colorado
- 9 Fall vacation in Beavers Bend State Park
- 10 Broken Bow, Oklahoma in the Fall
- 11 Babysitting on the North Shore, Oahu
- 12 Marfa/Big Bend
- 13 DC Restaurants
- 14 Williamsburg, VA reunion for 80 year olds
- 15 Visiting San Antonio early November
- 16 Where to stay in Little Rock AR
- 17 JFK to Washington
- 18 Phoenix for the weekend
- 19 LA Cali for 3 days alone, What To Do?
- 20 Pfeiffer Canyon Bridge in Big Sur to reopen at 5pm Friday October 13th
- 21 Route from Denver to SteamboatSprings
- 22 Mardi Gras - avoid or embrace?
- 23 TR Animal Kingdom Florida - WDW
- 24 Gatlinburg/Smokies trip report, with photos and captions
- 25 Los Angeles for Christmas