My husband surprised us with a trip to DC today (we're driving from Williamsburg now) to see, primarily, the Van Gogh exhibit. We will do the Mall as well. We will have our 10 and 12 yr old boys with us and they are adventurous eaters!
What I am really looking for is great ethnic eats (less than Zaytina prices!) - food trucks for lunch or restaurants that we can visit tonight. We're staying at the Embassy Suites Convention Center and would be helpful if walklable - our guys will walk a long distance.
Any last-minutes ideas are very much appreciated!
Cheers - Weespxx
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://healthflyup.com/muscle-boost-x/
- 2 http://gomusclebuilding.com/ers-pro/
- 3 http://no2surgeblog.com/jack-hammer-xl/
- 4 JFK Terminal 8
- 5 SF-Yosemite-Monterey Peninsula
- 6 Dinner Cruise down San Antonio River?
- 7 Seaside, California
- 8 Harpers Ferry weekend
- 9 Yellowstone/Grand Tetons (Oct 2016)
- 10 Moving to Florida from Oregon
- 11 Today it rained…on the road in the PNW
- 12 Seattle, Las Vegas and Salt Lake
- 13 NYC Discounted Metropolitan Opera Tickets
- 14 washington-blueridge parkway-myrtle beach
- 15 Quick Honeymoon ideas for Nov?
- 16 California relaxing vacation ideas
- 17 Bed and Breakfast
- 18 Suggestions for Philadelphia
- 19 What car service?
- 20 Moving to a new state looking for advice
- 21 Denali
- 22 Where should I drop off rental car near Boston?
- 23 which airport when going to Stamford,CT?
- 24 Maine in May?
- 25 Myrtle Beach hotels that meet my specific criteria