I will be driving with my wife and 2 other adults and I got the washington DC trip and a half a day visit to atlantic City on the way to New York. I didn’t want to stay in Manhattan since I will have a van, im looking for a very budget hotel under $150 or even under $100 around the area, don’t mind driving to a subway station to park and take the train or subway to the city.
Can you please help suggest locations I can search the hotel sites to look for hotels? Can you also tell me how much will it cost to train ir or subway? I was thinking for getting that $30 7 day unlimited metro card for 4 people. I am not sure where the edge of the metro card subways or buses go.
Thanks for all your advice, I looked on some of the forums but most threads stays in the city and most people fly in.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 California road trip
- 2 WNY, Cleveland, and Niagara on the Lake
- 3 transportation from Plano TX to Norman OK
- 4 Grand Canyon in February?? Doable?
- 5 Florida with a 2 year old
- 6 West Virginia -the 49th state!
- 7 Tetons, Yellowstone help
- 8 Driving through Chicago area to Wisconsin
- 9 Yellowstone NP planning questions
- 10 Boat Tour Suggestion in Kauai or Helicopter Instead?
- 11 Makana Charter Reviews in Kauai?
- 12 Montana from Salt Lake City: Help!
- 13 Holton Head, Amelia Island or ????
- 14 Four days in Maine for Anniversary & Birthday
- 15 Economical Restaurants in Oahu; Especially Waikiki
- 16 Solo Yosemite Lodging
- 17 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 18 ASAP Help w/San Fran to San Diego 12 day road trip with young kids
- 19 First Time to Seattle-Portland-Willamette Valley
- 20 June 2018 cruise in SE Alaska
- 21 7 days in colorado
- 22 Which National Park summer 2018 with kids
- 23 Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Zion..
- 24 Denver to Mesa Verde National Park
- 25 Please provide info on NYC Tenement Museum