I will be driving with my wife and 2 other adults and I got the washington DC trip and a half a day visit to atlantic City on the way to New York. I didn’t want to stay in Manhattan since I will have a van, im looking for a very budget hotel under $150 or even under $100 around the area, don’t mind driving to a subway station to park and take the train or subway to the city.
Can you please help suggest locations I can search the hotel sites to look for hotels? Can you also tell me how much will it cost to train ir or subway? I was thinking for getting that $30 7 day unlimited metro card for 4 people. I am not sure where the edge of the metro card subways or buses go.
Thanks for all your advice, I looked on some of the forums but most threads stays in the city and most people fly in.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Boston Restaurant suggestion
- 2 Drive from Ohio to NYC
- 3 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST
- 4 http://newmusclesupplements.com/endovex/
- 5 Monthly vacation rental Siesta Key
- 6 The Big Island - Best Way to See the Volcano
- 7 Favorite restaurants in Savannah
- 8 Need advise(s) for travel from DFW to Destin FL
- 9 Boston hotel in May - Suburb and using the T-line
- 10 Oregon Waterfalls, Mt Rainier & Palouse Waterfall in 5 Days
- 11 US Trip
- 12 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 13 Bryce and Zion planning
- 14 Overnight between Moab and Grand Canyon village
- 15 Alaska trip rough Itinerary for Sep 2017
- 16 Colorado Road Trip over Memorial Weekend
- 17 I continue to be stumped by amtrak...advice?
- 18 Driving to NYC from Ohio
- 19 Ohio to NYC
- 20 Another Quick NYC Trip - Food Ideas?
- 21 How to spend a few days in mid June near Oakland
- 22 4 days road trip southern New England
- 23 Philly Itinerary Help
- 24 Which one to pick----Phillips 26 Glacier or Prince William Sound cruise?
- 25 Trip to Palm Springs and San Diego