I will be driving with my wife and 2 other adults and I got the washington DC trip and a half a day visit to atlantic City on the way to New York. I didn’t want to stay in Manhattan since I will have a van, im looking for a very budget hotel under $150 or even under $100 around the area, don’t mind driving to a subway station to park and take the train or subway to the city.
Can you please help suggest locations I can search the hotel sites to look for hotels? Can you also tell me how much will it cost to train ir or subway? I was thinking for getting that $30 7 day unlimited metro card for 4 people. I am not sure where the edge of the metro card subways or buses go.
Thanks for all your advice, I looked on some of the forums but most threads stays in the city and most people fly in.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 sbcglobal Installation Contact 1:800:681:7208 sbcglobal Tec*h car*e
- 2 Moser Homes, Inc.
- 3 Skin Contour Cream (USA): Get Smooth And Soft Skin
- 4 Novel in Progress
- 5 RV road trip from CA to Idaho, Montana, Wyoming
- 6 PRAY FOR THE LEG !!!
- 7 PNW & its grudge against the bumbershoot
- 8 Driving from Chicago to Sacramento
- 9 Short Oregon Trip
- 10 Hotel location Albuquerque
- 11 New offer from Southwest for California residents
- 12 Yellowstone/Glacier - a cabin with a view
- 13 Trip for 2 to Colorado need ideas.
- 14 Another JFK to Manhattan Question
- 15 Savannah or Charleston- If you had to choose.
- 16 Cruising the Cs: Canyon de Chelly, Canyonlands, and Capitol Reef
- 17 Has anyone tried Car Wiz for rentals?
- 18 Short Notice
- 19 Advice needed: first trip to Hawaii
- 20 4 days in San Francisco
- 21 LA Cali for 3 days alone, What To Do?
- 22 5 Days in Charleston and Savannah in December?
- 23 Pawley's Island, SC Favorite Restaurants?
- 24 Eating Well In Manhatten
- 25 Rental car between Providence, RI and Woodstock CT