I will be driving with my wife and 2 other adults and I got the washington DC trip and a half a day visit to atlantic City on the way to New York. I didn’t want to stay in Manhattan since I will have a van, im looking for a very budget hotel under $150 or even under $100 around the area, don’t mind driving to a subway station to park and take the train or subway to the city.
Can you please help suggest locations I can search the hotel sites to look for hotels? Can you also tell me how much will it cost to train ir or subway? I was thinking for getting that $30 7 day unlimited metro card for 4 people. I am not sure where the edge of the metro card subways or buses go.
Thanks for all your advice, I looked on some of the forums but most threads stays in the city and most people fly in.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 One day in Dallas
- 2 5 Things Not to Miss in NYC?
- 3 Best Colorado City?: hot summers, mild winters
- 4 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 5 Mobile Suggestions
- 6 What to do in myrtle beach…and where to dine
- 7 Best Router driving rental truck to go to Long beach, NY
- 8 Pensacola Suggestions
- 9 Brainstorming - city to visit for disabled young man
- 10 Nova Star
- 11 4 Days in LV
- 12 7 days in Colorado
- 13 louisiana bayou
- 14 October in Colorado
- 15 Yellowstone in the Winter
- 16 Biloxi Suggestions
- 17 myrtle beach
- 18 Boston--Another Art Mission
- 19 16 Days Utah National Parks
- 20 North Fork Vineyards/ Greenport Long Island trip planning
- 21 Trip To Anchorage, Alaska
- 22 Getting from Denver International Airport to the city and other places
- 23 Grand Canyon Railway and Hotel?
- 24 UPDATED 10 days in Cali: SD to SF
- 25 Philadelphia hotels near public transportation but not in city center