Well, Bubblywine and Rosetravels are at it again! My DM is coming to visit in June and Bubbly could not be more excited. We'll be driving from DC up to Philly for the weekend and I was wondering if any of you know a nice scenic drive we could take along the way. Or maybe a cannot-be-missed place we should stop to see or eat (emphasis on eat, I suppose). Thanks!
DC to Philly - any scenic drives?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Philadelphia
- 2 Arizona road trip any changes?
- 3 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 4 Lodging in Mendocino County (Anderson Valley, Booneville, ??)
- 5 USA with a 3 year old
- 6 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 7 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 8 First family ski trip
- 9 Old City -- Philadelphia -- Cocktails?
- 10 Yellowstone & Grand Tetons Wildlife
- 11 NYC theatre broadway
- 12 Need Ideas for Quiet Vacation in Upstate New York
- 13 Universal studios/Orlando
- 14 Florida, Gulf Coast recommendations
- 15 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.
- 16 Great Smokies - Seasonal Closings
- 17 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 18 Road Trip Sept/Oct (4 weeks) Key West-Carolina's-Nashville-Memphis-Dallas-Denver
- 19 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 20 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 21 Über, peer sharing sites, and insurance
- 22 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 23 Death Valley in June in a motorhome
- 24 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 25 Best seafood restaurant in Boston