DS#2 is going off to Middlebury College in Vermont in September. I will never be able to retire. We are thinking of driving up 81 to Montreal and returning on 87, stopping to see Middlebury, drop off son, and begin our lives without resident children. At leat two full days of driving. Two days in Middlebury. Leaves three days in Montreal. I'm thinking B&B's. But I'm wondering if maybe Montreal is too much. Maybe better to just explore Vermont. Go on the Ben and Jerry Factory Tour. Get ice cream in a cup. Swim in Lake Champlain. Kayak and bike someplace. Go to a concert, see a museum. Hike. Read. We could always meet DS#2 in Montreal at some time in the future. Unless he flunks out. Which would certainly lower our tuition costs. What would you do?
dc to montreal to middlebury to dc
View all United States activity »
- 1 dog friendly hotels websites--any others than bringfido.com?
- 2 Creating restaurant list for San Francisco - new ones??
- 3 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 4 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 5 Any additions to my general plan for 2 night stay in Jacksonville (no car)?
- 6 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 7 Fun restaurants in New Orleans
- 8 South Lake Tahoe (end of December 2013)
- 9 Seniors need help with itinerary for grandkids!
- 10 Warm and don't Drive
- 11 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 12 Train from Boston to Rockport?
- 13 San Diego Desert Trip in January
- 14 Rockport, MA dining?
- 15 Charlotte Area Suggestions
- 16 Princeville in January
- 17 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 18 Roadtrip New Orleans, Vicksburg, Montgomery, Mobile, New Orleans
- 19 UK passport to travel from US to Thailand
- 20 Roads Open to Estes Park
- 21 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 22 Help! Travel plans to USA West Coast
- 23 RIP Judy Rogers
- 24 No high rises, low key natural area with water access in SW Fla
- 25 BASEBALL SPRING TRAINING-SCOTTSDALE