My 12 year old and I are roadtripping from DC to Detroit to visit family and then back thru Pittsburgh and then home. He has nixed the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame - we need to stop once on the way there - Cleveland seems the best bet but am open to a longer trip if a better stop comes to mind; and we will probably stop once between Detroit and Pittsburgh. Help! What can entertain a 12 year old boy (that isn't sitting outside? Winter Classic will be enough of that!
DC to Detroit (via Cleveland?) back thru Pittsburgh--Winter Road Trip HELP
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Camping Summer of 2015 Yellowstone? Yosemite? GT?
- 2 rain in Kauai
- 3 Where to go in Maine?
- 4 Jersey City Parking
- 5 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 6 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 7 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 8 Autumn stay on Cape Cod
- 9 SF to DR? WTH!
- 10 Kennebunkport and....?
- 11 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 12 NYC Itinerary Help
- 13 Christmas cruise in Hawaii
- 14 WISCONSIN
- 15 VRBO/Airbnb rental status in San Francisco
- 16 Washington DC Self Planned Walking Tour
- 17 Baggage on United and Delta Flights
- 18 Washington DC in May for 4 days
- 19 Washington, D.C. trip report...
- 20 Someplace warm and beachfront for winter 2015
- 21 MICHIGAN - UPPER PENINSULA
- 22 West coast and East coast trip for 18 days
- 23 MACINAC ISLAND, MI TO CHICAGO, IL
- 24 Washington, DC to Boston
- 25 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint