My 12 year old and I are roadtripping from DC to Detroit to visit family and then back thru Pittsburgh and then home. He has nixed the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame - we need to stop once on the way there - Cleveland seems the best bet but am open to a longer trip if a better stop comes to mind; and we will probably stop once between Detroit and Pittsburgh. Help! What can entertain a 12 year old boy (that isn't sitting outside? Winter Classic will be enough of that!
DC to Detroit (via Cleveland?) back thru Pittsburgh--Winter Road Trip HELP
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Santa Fe Area Hiking Early June - 3 full days.
- 2 Caklifornia & Oregon
- 3 Charleston, SC help
- 4 San Francisco to LA or LA to San Francisco ?!?
- 5 Seattle in July: Warwick or Maxwell hotel
- 6 NY to Asheville then country place to stay
- 7 middlebury vt snow
- 8 Chattanooga to Washington DC via Blue Ridge Parkway
- 9 Ideas for a family on a roadtrip around Denver and Utah
- 10 Charleston, SC Hotels
- 11 Miami Marlins
- 12 Road trip to the Deep South revisited......itinerary for your perusal
- 13 Best First Thing to Do in Manhattan - & Advice re Itinerary!
- 14 Bar Harbor Maine or Mystic Connecticut in August.
- 15 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 16 Kauai - day trips to North shore and Waimea Canyon/Kokee State Park
- 17 Oakland CA restaurants near Fox Theater ... maybe even a hotel?
- 18 Need help with San Juan Islands lodging
- 19 Atlantic coast and mountain vacation
- 20 What is the weather like in Kona in November?
- 21 Rapid City to Yellowstone Route
- 22 Deep South sept 2015
- 23 Self guided White House tour
- 24 Northwest USA
- 25 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!