We are thinking of attending a Ravens game this Fall. I would love to combine this with a DC trip. I tried to look on the train service website - it seems like it would be easiest to make our base for several days in DC and take a train to Baltimore for the day of the game. Is this a good idea? I couldn't see that there was train service on Sunday. The game is a 1pm game. As always, any advice is appreciated!
DC to Baltimore on a Sunday
View all United States activity »
- 1 Extension for Travelers
- 2 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 3 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 4 hotel near Met NYC
- 5 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 6 Orlando to Salt Lake City route, end of January
- 7 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 8 Got Plans for New Year's Eve? Want to Count Down With a Giant Walleye?
- 9 Judo in California?
- 10 Hotels on Hilo side of the Big Island?
- 11 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 12 Christmas-time in New York City? Special holiday experiences?
- 13 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 14 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 15 PRIDE OF AMERICA
- 16 Hey drivers, taking my grandmother to San Fran - lil help?!?
- 17 Madison Square Garden
- 18 Moonstruck Patisserie - Hilo ~ wow!!
- 19 Big Island Hawaii - stay in Kona AND Hilo? Also when are school holidays?
- 20 First timers in Kauai--would love advice/suggestions
- 21 Bowers Museum - Need Restaurant Suggestions Nearby
- 22 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 23 Im new and need HELP to plan my Rv travel !!
- 24 Has anyone used AirBnB to find lodging?
- 25 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon