I'm traveling with two teenage boys. We're staying at Embassy Suites on 22nd St NW--it's near DuPont Circle. We need places for dinners. There's no point in giving me the good restaurants--they won't eat anything not resembling junk. Good burger places, restaurants serving pizza, sports bars, TGIF-like restaurants, etc. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.topwellnesspro.com/horlaxen/
- 2 garciniacambogiavibeadvice.com/garcinia-true-with-infinite-cleanse-ca/
- 3 Best Hotel guest amenities
- 4 Santa Fe Itineray
- 5 Driving from Miami to Florida Keys - electronic tolls?
- 6 Coastal California trip with toddlers in April
- 7 Boston to Naples florida
- 8 SF special dinner for 70 birthday
- 9 Retiring to Tucson
- 10 Big Island of Hawaii - itinerary ideas for 7-10 day trip
- 11 Hotel in Reno
- 12 Northwest National Parks Tour
- 13 Trinity Site, NM
- 14 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 15 Moab Weekend with Kids
- 16 North Carolina airports
- 17 best health clubs with lap pools
- 18 10 days vacation in California
- 19 Dallas for the first time. Rent car? Activities?
- 20 A Puffin, a Whale, and a Moose walk into a bar. In Maine
- 21 Tampa Suborns vs Orlando Suborns? To Raise a Family.
- 22 which airport when going to Stamford,CT?
- 23 Maui/Kauai Honeymoon Itinerary - hotel help?
- 24 Luxury hotel in Charleston
- 25 Road trip to NP: from Denver to San Francisco or the other way around?