I'm traveling with two teenage boys. We're staying at Embassy Suites on 22nd St NW--it's near DuPont Circle. We need places for dinners. There's no point in giving me the good restaurants--they won't eat anything not resembling junk. Good burger places, restaurants serving pizza, sports bars, TGIF-like restaurants, etc. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.tophealthresource.com/lean-xplode/
- 2 https://musclebuildingbuy.com/primal-growth-male-enhancement/
- 3 Dollar to Euro Exchange
- 4 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 5 Restaurant recommendations in falmouth/mashpee, ma area
- 6 Yellowstone National Park in 5 days - NEED HELP
- 7 Dallas airport to bush library
- 8 First Time to Seattle-Portland-Willamette Valley
- 9 Ridiculous Pacific Northwest Road Trip
- 10 Ideas needed for fall road trip Boston - Montreal
- 11 Going from Friday Harbor, San Juan Island to Lake Crescent
- 12 Northern California Gardens.
- 13 The Lincoln Highway, abridged: Nikki's road trip
- 14 Charleston Itinerary Feedback Please
- 15 Driving through Chicago area to Wisconsin
- 16 Trip Report - Quick Trip to Hyannis - August 2017
- 17 Self parking hotel in Philly
- 18 Badlands - Mt. Rushmore -- central place to stay for a few days?
- 19 Arches or Zion?
- 20 Restaurant Recommendations for Queens/Brooklyn/Williamsburgl
- 21 (Healing?) Retreat in Sedona, Az?
- 22 Pu'uhonua O Honaunau National Historical Park - Hawaii
- 23 wyoming, south dakota trip
- 24 Providence RI Waterfire
- 25 good restaurant near Nawiliwili port, Kauai