I'm traveling with two teenage boys. We're staying at Embassy Suites on 22nd St NW--it's near DuPont Circle. We need places for dinners. There's no point in giving me the good restaurants--they won't eat anything not resembling junk. Good burger places, restaurants serving pizza, sports bars, TGIF-like restaurants, etc. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 6 days ABQ to Moab,4 Corners, Mesa Verde doable?
- 2 CAJUN region, plus NEW ORLEANS
- 3 How much in 7 days on West Coast?
- 4 Traveling to CO, worried about altitude sickness!
- 5 Where to stay for three nights after Volcanoes National Park
- 6 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 7 Coffee in Boston?
- 8 Nashville Never Been
- 9 New England Road Trip Itinerary
- 10 Any Estero Island/Ft Myers experts?
- 11 Best route to tour most of Michigan-Help!
- 12 Sheraton Vistana Resort Villas
- 13 sight seeing Las Vegas to Palm Springs to Sante Fe
- 14 Traveling in winter
- 15 San Diego to Oregon road trip itinerary
- 16 Oregon Trip March 2017
- 17 Charleston & Savannah Lodging
- 18 Spring Break National Park Visit
- 19 New orleans recs for family
- 20 Ideas for February Road Trip from San Francisco?
- 21 Later Winter around Mobile
- 22 10 days in California. What should I hit?
- 23 Uber boston
- 24 Florida keys trip
- 25 Steamboat Springs, CO