I'm traveling with two teenage boys. We're staying at Embassy Suites on 22nd St NW--it's near DuPont Circle. We need places for dinners. There's no point in giving me the good restaurants--they won't eat anything not resembling junk. Good burger places, restaurants serving pizza, sports bars, TGIF-like restaurants, etc. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Tioga Pass opening this week!
- 2 Road trip advice needed please
- 3 Willamette Valley to PDX--what are the options?
- 4 Is this too Ambitious? Utah parks & Grand Canyon
- 5 florida gulf coast
- 6 6 Days in California - Advice Needed for first timer!
- 7 Where to take mom for 70th birthday?
- 8 Week of July 4th in Hamptons. First-timer, bday dinner...
- 9 Day hikes in Yosemite for family of 4 (2 teens)
- 10 Best Vegas hotel with 12 & 15 year olds
- 11 New Jersey Shore - Neptune
- 12 Where to stay - Yosemite, Sequoia, Zion - late July
- 13 Maine Lobster Rolls
- 14 San Francisco Hotel With Car
- 15 Fort Lauderdale to New York
- 16 1 week NE Fall trip (ME, VT, NY..)
- 17 Family Trip advice please?!
- 18 San Francisco, Yosemite, Carmel
- 19 Montana from Salt Lake City: Help!
- 20 Nevada and California: Vegas/SF/Monterey
- 21 Smoky Mountains -Cades Cove saw wolf.
- 22 Restaurant Recs in Boston
- 23 Dining & Things to Do - North Bennington
- 24 Big Island and Kauai questions
- 25 Need input on the following itinerary for Mid Coast Maine