We will be in DC next week primarily to visit my son who living in DC for the summer. He and his girlfriend are living in the Dupont Circle area and we will be staying in that area as well. We all love to eat any kind of ethnic food, we all love seafood. Not really looking for 4 star over the top fancy places and dives are welcome. I know my son has discovered a few places but I thought I would chek with the DC experts!
DC Restaurant Recs Please
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Golf in St. George, Utah
- 2 Ideas for 1st time trip to LA/Santa Monica/Hollywood with 16 yr old
- 3 Lewis and Clark route
- 4 Itinerary opinions
- 5 The Seedy Side of Key West
- 6 Washington/Oregon....trip ideas
- 7 Concert at Red Rocks in CO
- 8 Shuttle from RSW to Naples, FL
- 9 Will have five days in Savannah
- 10 Driving from Denver to Aspen Oct. 2
- 11 A weekend escape around cooperstown ny
- 12 Need some shade in Key West
- 13 No accomodation in Hana...should we forget about it?
- 14 Exploring Los Angeles with Tom (but not maitaitom)
- 15 New England in the fall
- 16 Our perfect day in Key West
- 17 Relocating Tips - Mild Weather, Good Schools, Low Cost of Living
- 18 Hiking Arches or Canyonlands National Park in fall?
- 19 Mesa Verde
- 20 Vail or Aspen in summertime?
- 21 Long Beach Aquarium Trip
- 22 A tour of an Amish Community near Midland MI
- 23 Paved bike path near Bryce Canyon, through Red Canyon
- 24 Help w road trip from Huntington Beach to SF, skipping LA area
- 25 Recommendations for accommodation in San Diego?