We will be in DC next week primarily to visit my son who living in DC for the summer. He and his girlfriend are living in the Dupont Circle area and we will be staying in that area as well. We all love to eat any kind of ethnic food, we all love seafood. Not really looking for 4 star over the top fancy places and dives are welcome. I know my son has discovered a few places but I thought I would chek with the DC experts!
DC Restaurant Recs Please
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Northern California for 7 days in May
- 2 Minneapolis Parking
- 3 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 4 Which neighborhood to stay in that's convenient to Broadway shows?
- 5 4/30/2015 Driving Vegas to Newport Rhode Island - southern route
- 6 DC - WW2 flyover
- 7 Camping Generator!?
- 8 Does the Warner Brothers Tour (Burbank) actually sell out?
- 9 Ft. Myers, Fl airport rental agencies
- 10 How Do We Get from JFK to Stamford, CT?
- 11 3 Days in Northern California w Car- Itinerary Recommendations?
- 12 Lake Tahoe - May Vacation Advice
- 13 NC or SC Beach Escape
- 14 Best place to stay for Canyon de Chelly
- 15 New York City-New Things?
- 16 Feedback needed for our book club trip to New England
- 17 Which 2 islands to visit?
- 18 Fun girls' weekend in San Antonio - recommendations?
- 19 Best restaurants in Seattle
- 20 Alaska Trip Planning
- 21 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 22 Washington Monument Reservtions and timing ~ plus Paddleboats
- 23 Things to do in La Jolla
- 24 Traffic from Wine Country to SFO on weekday
- 25 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report