We will be in DC next week primarily to visit my son who living in DC for the summer. He and his girlfriend are living in the Dupont Circle area and we will be staying in that area as well. We all love to eat any kind of ethnic food, we all love seafood. Not really looking for 4 star over the top fancy places and dives are welcome. I know my son has discovered a few places but I thought I would chek with the DC experts!
DC Restaurant Recs Please
View all United States activity »
- 1 Christmas-time in New York City? Special holiday experiences?
- 2 Orlando to Salt Lake City route, end of January
- 3 Got Plans for New Year's Eve? Want to Count Down With a Giant Walleye?
- 4 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 5 NYC Rooftop bar with a view?
- 6 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 7 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 8 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 9 hotel near Met NYC
- 10 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 11 Hotels on Hilo side of the Big Island?
- 12 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 13 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 14 PRIDE OF AMERICA
- 15 Hey drivers, taking my grandmother to San Fran - lil help?!?
- 16 Madison Square Garden
- 17 Moonstruck Patisserie - Hilo ~ wow!!
- 18 Big Island Hawaii - stay in Kona AND Hilo? Also when are school holidays?
- 19 First timers in Kauai--would love advice/suggestions
- 20 Bowers Museum - Need Restaurant Suggestions Nearby
- 21 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 22 Im new and need HELP to plan my Rv travel !!
- 23 Has anyone used AirBnB to find lodging?
- 24 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 25 First time to Austin-San Antonio area