We will be in DC next week primarily to visit my son who living in DC for the summer. He and his girlfriend are living in the Dupont Circle area and we will be staying in that area as well. We all love to eat any kind of ethnic food, we all love seafood. Not really looking for 4 star over the top fancy places and dives are welcome. I know my son has discovered a few places but I thought I would chek with the DC experts!
DC Restaurant Recs Please
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Looking for Destination Ideas
- 2 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 3 Looking for Hotel Alternatives on Coast to Coast Trip
- 4 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 5 Florida, Gulf Coast recommendations
- 6 USA with a 3 year old
- 7 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 8 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 9 Black Canyon of the Gunnison East Portal Road
- 10 Universal studios/Orlando
- 11 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 12 Wedding venue in NH
- 13 First family ski trip
- 14 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 15 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 16 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 17 NYC theatre broadway
- 18 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 19 San Diego parks and attractions
- 20 Alaska
- 21 Grand Circle Trip report, Arizona and Utah
- 22 What to do in Long Beach for a weekend?
- 23 Budget friendly long beach California restaurants
- 24 Arizona road trip any changes?
- 25 boston to nantucket: what are our options?