We will be in DC next week primarily to visit my son who living in DC for the summer. He and his girlfriend are living in the Dupont Circle area and we will be staying in that area as well. We all love to eat any kind of ethnic food, we all love seafood. Not really looking for 4 star over the top fancy places and dives are welcome. I know my son has discovered a few places but I thought I would chek with the DC experts!
DC Restaurant Recs Please
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 A trip from Pensacola to Miami
- 2 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 3 6 days to drive from Seattle wa to oceanside ca
- 4 May 20th - Ritz Orlando Grande Lakes Charity Golf $150
- 5 Help on choosing outdoorsy town to move to after college
- 6 Sacramento: 2 days, best use of that time?
- 7 3 Days in Northern California w Car- Itinerary Recommendations?
- 8 West Coast US trip from Sep to Oct 15 for 30days
- 9 Pizza Paradise In Pasadena
- 10 Planning to see chicago with a big family
- 11 TOWING SCAM IN WASHINGTON, DC
- 12 12-hour layover in Honolulu: What to do?
- 13 Would a Annual Park pass be worth it?
- 14 Las Vegas, GC, Page, Bryce, Zion - August with teens - advice welcome
- 15 Alaska Marine highway - worth the 2 day trip?
- 16 Boston to see Sargent works
- 17 Trip report, Part 4 - Monument Valley, Arches, Bryce, Vegas, Jan 2015
- 18 New York City - apartment locations
- 19 Utah 2
- 20 Southern states in March/April 2016
- 21 Dinsey Wolrd - another "what resort" question
- 22 Tudor city -special help/info
- 23 Scottsdale, Sedona, Grand Canyon
- 24 Coffee shop or dinner recommendations for Fullerton/Anaheim area?
- 25 Xmas in Key West: Come on Vacation, Leave on Probation