We will be in DC next week primarily to visit my son who living in DC for the summer. He and his girlfriend are living in the Dupont Circle area and we will be staying in that area as well. We all love to eat any kind of ethnic food, we all love seafood. Not really looking for 4 star over the top fancy places and dives are welcome. I know my son has discovered a few places but I thought I would chek with the DC experts!
DC Restaurant Recs Please
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 trip advice from TN to TX
- 2 Rapid City to Yellowstone Route
- 3 Seeking advice for Glacier National Park
- 4 san diego or nearby area
- 5 Fall trip, best location to stay in Vermont. Need help please.
- 6 middlebury vt snow
- 7 NY to Asheville then country place to stay
- 8 Charlotte NC Lodging & Driving Question
- 9 Ideas for a family on a roadtrip around Denver and Utah
- 10 First Trip to California with Family of 6
- 11 ski trip: utah or colorado
- 12 Caklifornia & Oregon
- 13 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 14 Kauai - day trips to North shore and Waimea Canyon/Kokee State Park
- 15 Route 50 between Virginia and Missouri--Scenic?
- 16 San Fran to Yosemite one night stay
- 17 Drive down the West Coast 2015
- 18 Clearwater FL area
- 19 What is the weather like in Kona in November?
- 20 Chattanooga to Washington DC via Blue Ridge Parkway
- 21 Warning: Recent increase in violent crime in New Orleans' French Quarter
- 22 Charleston, SC Hotels
- 23 Road trip to the Deep South revisited......itinerary for your perusal
- 24 Santa Fe Area Hiking Early June - 3 full days.
- 25 Charleston, SC help