We will be in DC next week primarily to visit my son who living in DC for the summer. He and his girlfriend are living in the Dupont Circle area and we will be staying in that area as well. We all love to eat any kind of ethnic food, we all love seafood. Not really looking for 4 star over the top fancy places and dives are welcome. I know my son has discovered a few places but I thought I would chek with the DC experts!
DC Restaurant Recs Please
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Help w/ River Cruise Company-OH to Mississippi-end@New Orleans-Fall 2014
- 2 Amtrak Train from California to Oregon or Washington
- 3 Road Trip SW
- 4 Where to stay on Kauai...does time of year really matter?
- 5 vegas with two teens 13 & 14yo
- 6 Yellowstone 3 day itinerary advice
- 7 Fear of driving in San Francisco/USA
- 8 Week in Colorado Springs with 9 & 7 year old. Advice
- 9 Fancy dining
- 10 Top Of the Rock Reservations
- 11 Help w road trip from Huntington Beach to SF, skipping LA area
- 12 Ideas for 1st time trip to LA/Santa Monica/Hollywood with 16 yr old
- 13 Charlotte restaurant help
- 14 3 days, 4 nights in Denver
- 15 Concert at Red Rocks in CO
- 16 Keystone, CO & area - inside activities?
- 17 Itinerary opinions
- 18 moving to florida
- 19 Day Cruise from Whittier or Steward?
- 20 Alaska railroad?
- 21 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 22 Driving from Denver to Aspen Oct. 2
- 23 culpepper
- 24 NYC Clubs for live music
- 25 Mesa Verde