We will be in DC next week primarily to visit my son who living in DC for the summer. He and his girlfriend are living in the Dupont Circle area and we will be staying in that area as well. We all love to eat any kind of ethnic food, we all love seafood. Not really looking for 4 star over the top fancy places and dives are welcome. I know my son has discovered a few places but I thought I would chek with the DC experts!
DC Restaurant Recs Please
View all United States activity »
- 1 Traveling the U.S. by car for a long time!
- 2 Disney Florida - Which parks to go for 1.5 days?
- 3 Tucson First Week or Last Week of March
- 4 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 5 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 6 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 7 San Antonio
- 8 hotel near Met NYC
- 9 Key West on NYE
- 10 Historic District Hotel, St. Augustine, Florida, February
- 11 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 12 Any additions to my general plan for 2 night stay in Jacksonville (no car)?
- 13 Ft. Stewart/Savannah
- 14 If you drive through Greensboro during holiday time....
- 15 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 16 suewoo and any other Charleston, SC experts
- 17 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 18 Long Weekend in KY: Bourbon Trail and Mammoth Cave
- 19 Hotel near Public Theater
- 20 How much would it cost to have dental implants done in India?
- 21 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 22 How to safely transport a newborn baby in downtown Chicago without your own car?
- 23 Oahu Information
- 24 Charlotte Area Suggestions
- 25 Wailea Maui Restaurants