We will be in DC next week primarily to visit my son who living in DC for the summer. He and his girlfriend are living in the Dupont Circle area and we will be staying in that area as well. We all love to eat any kind of ethnic food, we all love seafood. Not really looking for 4 star over the top fancy places and dives are welcome. I know my son has discovered a few places but I thought I would chek with the DC experts!
DC Restaurant Recs Please
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 3 star hotels in manhattan
- 2 Car needed in New Orleans?
- 3 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 4 Vegas to Grand Canyon, Bryce and/or Zion Dilemmma!
- 5 Metro or cab from Delancey St to Penn Station?
- 6 Boulder Hotels. Want nice !! Near U of C
- 7 Vegas hotels for families
- 8 Jersey Boys Show ? Las Vegas
- 9 best area to stay in san diego
- 10 San Francisco-Coventry Inn??
- 11 San Francisco - mid October
- 12 Help on which island(s) for Scuba Divers
- 13 Scouting trip for possible move to SoCal -- advice on itin, please
- 14 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip...Itinerary Comments?
- 15 Santa Barbara Itinerary Help Needed
- 16 Los Abrigados Sedona Arizona
- 17 Two 64 year old buddies on A week trip
- 18 Alexandria, VA Marriott Residence Inn et al
- 19 Denver 1 day in denver
- 20 Vegas Hotels-NY,NY, MIrage, Vdara
- 21 Roundtop Texas Lodging
- 22 Zion NP - Grand Canyon North Rim - Las Vegas
- 23 Burlington VT day trip
- 24 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 25 A weekend in Boston area with Friends (including 2 teenagers)