Thank you for your helpful suggestions in my previous posts. It looks like the best time for us to go to D.C. is going to be arriving on a Friday night for 3-4 nights (March 2 arrival) I'm concerned that some of the attractions,(Smithsonian, Holocaust,White House aren' open on weekends)I believe I read that there are no White House tours on Sun. or Monday.(?) Are the Smithsonian and Holocaust museums open on Sunday and Monday? Again, I thank you experienced D.C. travelers for your input.
D.C. on weekends-D.C.tourist attractions open?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New York accommodation - apartment for family needed (winter)
- 2 Theater Historians
- 3 Zion NP - Grand Canyon North Rim - Las Vegas
- 4 Driving around Grand Canyon NP?
- 5 Best City on the Gulf Coast to live?
- 6 Broadway Fall and Winter 2014/15
- 7 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 8 Triple threat storms and lava flow
- 9 dinah shore weekend Palm Springs
- 10 Boston hotel & transportation
- 11 Nashville Trip Report: July 2014
- 12 Drinking a beer in all 50 states for cancer reseach. Need bar suggestions!
- 13 NBA tickets??
- 14 DiBruno Brothers - what should I buy?
- 15 Nashville TN to Newark NJ
- 16 Air Connections on Maui
- 17 hilton capital
- 18 New Orleans in November - too cool?
- 19 Tennessee Alabama Louisiana
- 20 Booking Lodging at the Grand Canyon
- 21 Ski Season Underway in Colorado
- 22 Help me with creating a work of art
- 23 4-5 days in L.A.-Need suggestions
- 24 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 25 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?