Thank you for your helpful suggestions in my previous posts. It looks like the best time for us to go to D.C. is going to be arriving on a Friday night for 3-4 nights (March 2 arrival) I'm concerned that some of the attractions,(Smithsonian, Holocaust,White House aren' open on weekends)I believe I read that there are no White House tours on Sun. or Monday.(?) Are the Smithsonian and Holocaust museums open on Sunday and Monday? Again, I thank you experienced D.C. travelers for your input.
D.C. on weekends-D.C.tourist attractions open?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 2 Calf trip
- 3 Anyone there to help me!
- 4 Tipping advice
- 5 Trip to Jupiter, FL
- 6 los angeles restaurants
- 7 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 8 2 or 3 nights in Hana
- 9 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 10 West Maui Restaurants
- 11 Charleston/Savannah/Asheville, 6 days enough?
- 12 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 13 Hawaii or Rio for male single traveler
- 14 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 15 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 16 Napa/Sonoma hotel confusion...please help
- 17 Key West Hotel in January
- 18 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 19 New Orleans Trip Report - Dec. 2014
- 20 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 21 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 22 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 23 4 week family trip ideas
- 24 x mas
- 25 Trip to Niagara Falls