We're taking the family to D.C. for four nights, the last of which will be New Years Eve. Can anyone recommend a good place to take the kids on the last night? I know D.C. must have some good fireworks--is there a good place (either inside or outside) from which to watch them?
D.C. on New Years Eve with kids
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Car rentals- San Francisco
- 2 Disappointed with Budget Car Rental Las Vegas
- 3 Las Vegas in March
- 4 Prince of Wales or Many Glacier? WHY?
- 5 Just started to plan my Mid-March visit to Alaska!
- 6 Where is the best shrimp on Oahu
- 7 Portland to San Fransisco in 7 days in mid March
- 8 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 9 September Long Weekend in SW Colorado
- 10 Clearwater visit.
- 11 Centrally located hotel in Philadelphia
- 12 Glacier National Park 10 Days
- 13 2nd Trip to Alaska, Looking for some off the beaten path suggestions
- 14 Bear Viewing in Alaska in early June... Any cost effective recommendations?
- 15 hotels near Denali
- 16 Dessert with a view in Monterey?
- 17 Jersey Shore to NYC?
- 18 Suggested route for National Park's drive, starting in Glacier NP.........
- 19 Lunch on the Turquoise Trail
- 20 Utah 2
- 21 9 Day Itinerary in NOLA
- 22 Road Trip From Miami to New York, Ideas please!
- 23 Chicago - Girl Scout Itinerary
- 24 GTG in Los Angeles March 17 or 18
- 25 Family Beach Vacation in December