We're taking the family to D.C. for four nights, the last of which will be New Years Eve. Can anyone recommend a good place to take the kids on the last night? I know D.C. must have some good fireworks--is there a good place (either inside or outside) from which to watch them?
D.C. on New Years Eve with kids
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Relaxing Honeymoon Week
- 2 Moving to New Jersey
- 3 Glacier NP & Yellowstone NP 8 day trip Itinerary
- 4 Dec / Jan in the USA- advice
- 5 West Coast Road Trip
- 6 Car Needed in Austin?
- 7 Las vegas and Grand canyon trip with parents ( 4 days)
- 8 6 Days in NYC and then to Orlando - Best way to fly?
- 9 New Orleans Weekend
- 10 5 star Hotels in Virginia
- 11 Sights and Restaurants in Brooklyn
- 12 I will be in Wash DC in October.
- 13 suggestions for mobile auto repair glass company in utah
- 14 advice for San jose to Napa limo
- 15 East Coast Road Trip
- 16 Planning for Fall Foliage in NE, Oct 2015
- 17 Which Florida Key for one month stay with infant?
- 18 Need Minnesota leaf color reports
- 19 Road Trip in January - New Orleans to Lexington
- 20 Delaware - what do you recommend?
- 21 Provincetown: Parking in City Lots and Restaurant Recommendations
- 22 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 23 Albuquerque to Vegas drive and sights
- 24 Looking For Warm Vacation Spot for December in US With 16 Months Old
- 25 Maui itinerary