We're taking the family to D.C. for four nights, the last of which will be New Years Eve. Can anyone recommend a good place to take the kids on the last night? I know D.C. must have some good fireworks--is there a good place (either inside or outside) from which to watch them?
D.C. on New Years Eve with kids
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Santa Barbara, California
- 2 3 days, 4 nights in Denver
- 3 Driving the BRP.....Virginia or North Carolina?
- 4 Boston to Chicago drive (things to do)
- 5 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 6 Chicago coffee shop/breakfast
- 7 Itinerary opinions
- 8 Los Angeles itinerary for August trip
- 9 San Francisco - Stu Dudley's Recommendations
- 10 Yosemite Fire -Contingency Plan
- 11 Keystone, CO & area - inside activities?
- 12 Charlotte restaurant help
- 13 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 14 Road Trip SW
- 15 Help me o plan a trip from Calary to US
- 16 Ideas for 1st time trip to LA/Santa Monica/Hollywood with 16 yr old
- 17 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 18 I want to visit the india particular north east india ?
- 19 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 20 Zion Narrows - Relatively Easy / Suitable for Older Folks?
- 21 Chicago trip
- 22 Vegas - Grand Canyon - Tucson
- 23 December Break Need Recommendations for Southern Travel
- 24 San Fran to Las Vegas drive
- 25 Day trip to CT from NYC