My wife and I will be in DC over New Years and in looking for an interesting way to bring in the New Year came across Bohemian Caverns Jazz Club. Has anyone ever been here?
DC New Year's Eve at Bohemian Caverns
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 2 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 3 Alexandria or Georgetown
- 4 Travel West Coast
- 5 Place for a drink where kids are allowed? An NYC question.
- 6 Hotels in LA ... I know...how long is a piece of string type question...
- 7 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 8 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 9 Wine Country Picnic
- 10 Washington DC Metro
- 11 traveling Amtrak cross country
- 12 Road trip through the south
- 13 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 14 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 15 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 16 Myrtle Beach
- 17 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 18 Colorado in the summer!
- 19 Shuttle Recommendations - Penn Station to JFK
- 20 Getting around Las Vegas
- 21 Rafting near Denali
- 22 Where to go in Maine?
- 23 Spring Break in California: San Francisco, Yosemite and up the coast
- 24 Little Bighorn Battlefield & Yellowstone
- 25 recommended cheaper hotels around thanksgiving