If you are in DC, and you buy a Smartrip card to travel on the Metro,DO NOT put more value on it online. Go to a station and add it manually. I registered my card and added 40.00 to it a week ago and it hasn't shown up yet! Everyone I talk to says there's definently a glitch in the system. Other than that I would recommend the Metro for visitors, it's cheap, clean, safe and easy.
DC metro travel-smartrip card
- 1 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 2 Itinerary Ideas for 2nd Trip to NYC ... without kids this time
- 3 Yosemite Falls Lodge in the park or Cedar Lodge w/ budget constraints
- 4 Southwest Crawl: Colorado to Grand Canyon to Vegas
- 5 How far ahead to book Alcatraz?
- 6 Middlebury vt quickie
- 7 Albuquerque to Denver
- 8 Nashville Hot Fried Chicken
- 9 Dulles Airport to Baltimore hotel
- 10 STL Bucket List - College Student
- 11 Road trip Sacramento to Denver, help requested
- 12 New York-Texas Road Trip
- 13 MOBILE, AL SHORT TRIP REPORT
- 14 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 15 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 16 SW Utah
- 17 Honeymoon to Kauai and Maui from the East Coast
- 18 What to see/do from north Texas area to SD (Mt. Rushmore area)
- 19 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!
- 20 Michigan Beaches
- 21 Help Create a Memory in Michigan
- 22 surfing in San Diego
- 23 Central Coast of Maine in August
- 24 Seattle restaurant near Pikes Market
- 25 NYC to FLA Road Trip..stopovers (I-81) in Virginia and Sea Islands?