Giving y'all a very rough outline for a 3 day D.C. itinerary. Input and/or suggestions would be welcome because I know my times and hours visited might be off here and there.
Arlington National Cemetery – 5:30 p.m.- 7 p.m.
View All Monuments at Night after 7 p.m.
Bureau of Engraving and Printing – 9 a.m. - ?
White House Visit – 10:30 a.m. – 11 a.m.
Ben’s Chili Bowl – Lunch
Holocaust Museum – 1 p.m. – 4 p.m.
Museum of American History – 5 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.
Crime Museum – 9 a.m.- 11 a.m.
Ford's Theatre – 11:30 a.m. (Hour)
Newseum – 1 p.m. – 4 p.m.
National Archives – 4:30 p.m. – Whenever
Capitol Tour – 9 a.m.
Supreme Court and Library of Congress Walk-Around till Lunch
Air and Space Museum 12 p.m.- 2-3 p.m.
Natural History Museum 2-3 p.m.- 5 p.m.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Is Coney Island worth a trip if you don't like rides?
- 2 Your favourite places in New York City
- 3 The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Atm Machine?
- 4 Western National Parks Road Trip
- 5 DC to Harrisonburg- need good hike
- 6 Need advice about Toms River/Seaside Heights NJ
- 7 The city never sleeps, but we needed to
- 8 Sunday gospel mass in Harlem
- 9 Maui in October? Hyatt Regency, or quieter spot??
- 10 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 11 Napa Valley Hotel
- 12 Seattle to Gardiner by car.
- 13 Southwest charging USD15/ for early bird check in
- 14 2 days in DC with 18 year old
- 15 1st trip to Colorado
- 16 Cruise to Alaska -- how important is Glacier Bay?
- 17 Thanksgiving Day in NYC
- 18 Orlando - condoleances
- 19 Yellowstone Lake Scenic Cruise
- 20 Good cheap eats in/near San Francisco, including coffee
- 21 Zion NP & Las Vegas with Kids for 3 days in July - Please Help
- 22 road trip during husbands bday
- 23 Trip Starting from New York
- 24 A day in Boston
- 25 Travel suggestions from Mystic, CT to Bar Harbor, Maine