Giving y'all a very rough outline for a 3 day D.C. itinerary. Input and/or suggestions would be welcome because I know my times and hours visited might be off here and there.
Arlington National Cemetery – 5:30 p.m.- 7 p.m.
View All Monuments at Night after 7 p.m.
Bureau of Engraving and Printing – 9 a.m. - ?
White House Visit – 10:30 a.m. – 11 a.m.
Ben’s Chili Bowl – Lunch
Holocaust Museum – 1 p.m. – 4 p.m.
Museum of American History – 5 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.
Crime Museum – 9 a.m.- 11 a.m.
Ford's Theatre – 11:30 a.m. (Hour)
Newseum – 1 p.m. – 4 p.m.
National Archives – 4:30 p.m. – Whenever
Capitol Tour – 9 a.m.
Supreme Court and Library of Congress Walk-Around till Lunch
Air and Space Museum 12 p.m.- 2-3 p.m.
Natural History Museum 2-3 p.m.- 5 p.m.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Side Show is a must-see show on Broadway
- 2 NYC Department Store Windows for Christmas - Ready, Set, Go
- 3 NYC to LA road trip - Buy or rent a car?
- 4 Las Vegas to Grand Canyon, February
- 5 American Honeymoon in March
- 6 Martha's Vineyard Sailing
- 7 Best way to spend a few hours in Greater Los Angeles?
- 8 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 9 Public transportation in Salem MA
- 10 4 week family trip ideas
- 11 Transportation from Newark to Midtown Hotel
- 12 san fran sightseeing
- 13 Public Transportation to DC and NY from Baltimore Area
- 14 Boston in winter?
- 15 best places to visit in winter through WV to North Carolina
- 16 Washington and Oregon Fall vacation 2015
- 17 Elephant Man Preview on Broadway with Bradley Cooper
- 18 Accommodation New Orleans LA
- 19 Transportation from Seattle to Vancouver BC
- 20 Philadelphia accommodation thoughts
- 21 San Diego/ Baja / Desert / Vegas/ Mexico
- 22 Yellowstone in the winter?
- 23 Gulf coast - Naples, Sanibel Island, Marco Island or Fort Meyers, which one
- 24 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 25 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?