Giving y'all a very rough outline for a 3 day D.C. itinerary. Input and/or suggestions would be welcome because I know my times and hours visited might be off here and there.
Arlington National Cemetery – 5:30 p.m.- 7 p.m.
View All Monuments at Night after 7 p.m.
Bureau of Engraving and Printing – 9 a.m. - ?
White House Visit – 10:30 a.m. – 11 a.m.
Ben’s Chili Bowl – Lunch
Holocaust Museum – 1 p.m. – 4 p.m.
Museum of American History – 5 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.
Crime Museum – 9 a.m.- 11 a.m.
Ford's Theatre – 11:30 a.m. (Hour)
Newseum – 1 p.m. – 4 p.m.
National Archives – 4:30 p.m. – Whenever
Capitol Tour – 9 a.m.
Supreme Court and Library of Congress Walk-Around till Lunch
Air and Space Museum 12 p.m.- 2-3 p.m.
Natural History Museum 2-3 p.m.- 5 p.m.
- 1 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 2 Maui. . .where to stay for local feel
- 3 First-Time Hawaii Advice
- 4 Manzanita Or restaurants
- 5 Less commercial beach?
- 6 I-5 bridge over Skagit River collapses, cars with people in water |
- 7 Pine Barrens- where to stay ?
- 8 Kauai golf
- 9 Trip Itinerary Advice Needed - 1wk Yellowstone & Tetons
- 10 JFK to Upper West Side by subway
- 11 stay near newark or nyc
- 12 East coast tour - Part2: Phily, Washington, Niagara Falls
- 13 Carmel, California where to stay??
- 14 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 15 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs
- 16 15 hrs layoff at Miami International- Key West Possible ?
- 17 Trail Ridge Road in Rocky Mountain National Park opens today
- 18 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 19 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 20 Traveling the upper west coast into vancouver
- 21 Cape Ann area
- 22 Yosemite Falls Lodge in the park or Cedar Lodge w/ budget constraints
- 23 Where to stay Charleston SC
- 24 San Franciso to Vancouver
- 25 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????