Well my plans for seeing Washington DC in early June may need to change due to a possible last minute work upset (still waiting to hear the decision-very aggravating). But after all the hard work and planning and waiting all this time to go, I'm still determined to make it happen.
My concern is, I know it gets rather hot over there and crazy with tourists once kids are out of school...Would going in late June be an absolute no no? How's early/mid July or even August?
Please let me know your thoughts on the weather, and any other pertinent issues that crop up at that time of year. Unfortunately I think I will only be able to go away at some point from late June to possibly parts of July and maybe August only. What do you guys think? Worst possible time of year to go walking and touring around?
I'd love to pick some time frame during the time of year I mentioned, and would really appreciate your expertise on this.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Ridiculous Pacific Northwest Road Trip
- 2 ground transportation NYC to DC and connecting to MARC
- 3 Savannah Itinerary Feedback Please
- 4 Restaurant Recommendations for Queens/Brooklyn/Williamsburgl
- 5 Driving through Chicago area to Wisconsin
- 6 how much time to visit pedestal at Statue of Liberty
- 7 time to visit statue
- 8 Luau Worth the Money or Not?
- 9 First Time to Seattle-Portland-Willamette Valley
- 10 Is there a train from SAN (airport) to Encinitas?
- 11 Looking to move from North Carolina to Colorado
- 12 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 13 Aladin tickets in NYC
- 14 Chester, CN
- 15 Suggestion for Hotel by Ford Museum/Tour
- 16 transportation from Plano TX to Norman OK
- 17 Sunset at Haleakala Summit - Maui, Hawaii
- 18 good restaurant near Nawiliwili port, Kauai
- 19 Ouray to Aspen or Carbondale to Estes
- 20 Northern California Gardens.
- 21 Civilian Visit to Schofield Barracks and Kolekole Pass
- 22 Planning a 12-13 Day Cali Trip SF to SD
- 23 Hawaii wedding
- 24 Charleston Itinerary Feedback Please
- 25 Route 66