Well my plans for seeing Washington DC in early June may need to change due to a possible last minute work upset (still waiting to hear the decision-very aggravating). But after all the hard work and planning and waiting all this time to go, I'm still determined to make it happen.
My concern is, I know it gets rather hot over there and crazy with tourists once kids are out of school...Would going in late June be an absolute no no? How's early/mid July or even August?
Please let me know your thoughts on the weather, and any other pertinent issues that crop up at that time of year. Unfortunately I think I will only be able to go away at some point from late June to possibly parts of July and maybe August only. What do you guys think? Worst possible time of year to go walking and touring around?
I'd love to pick some time frame during the time of year I mentioned, and would really appreciate your expertise on this.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.prohealthguides.com/xtrcut-reviews/
- 2 http://www.thehealthvictory.com/prodroxatone-serum/
- 3 http://newhealthsupplement.com/megadrol/
- 4 http://www.trysupercbdreview.com/intellux/
- 5 How does Leuxia work for getting skin
- 6 http://gomusclebuilding.com/biomanix/
- 7 http://maleenhancementshop.info/panaxcea-brain-booster/
- 8 http://www.prohealthguides.com/xtrcut-reviews/
- 9 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 10 Attending a wedding on Nantucket !
- 11 Visiting Oregon - Portland to Crater Lake
- 12 Yellowstone and Tetons in July 2016
- 13 Thinking of moving FROM Pittsburgh TO Seattle
- 14 San Francisco through Colorado Rockies
- 15 Aussie family heading to the US for the first time
- 16 Lake Tahoe hotel with a lake view
- 17 Los Angeles Indefinitely
- 18 September trip Portland/Seattle
- 19 Road trip: Boston to Salt Lake City
- 20 Help Planning Zion/Bryce Itinerary
- 21 Boston waterfront Italian
- 22 Recommendation: Beachfront in VA or MD walking distance to quaint downtown
- 23 Last minute Maine/New Hampshire trip
- 24 where to stop on the way from Montreal to Acadia
- 25 Kids Vacation Place