Well my plans for seeing Washington DC in early June may need to change due to a possible last minute work upset (still waiting to hear the decision-very aggravating). But after all the hard work and planning and waiting all this time to go, I'm still determined to make it happen.
My concern is, I know it gets rather hot over there and crazy with tourists once kids are out of school...Would going in late June be an absolute no no? How's early/mid July or even August?
Please let me know your thoughts on the weather, and any other pertinent issues that crop up at that time of year. Unfortunately I think I will only be able to go away at some point from late June to possibly parts of July and maybe August only. What do you guys think? Worst possible time of year to go walking and touring around?
I'd love to pick some time frame during the time of year I mentioned, and would really appreciate your expertise on this.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 https://purelifegreencoffeebeanadvice.com/aurora-brite-cream/
- 2 Mardi Gras - avoid or embrace?
- 3 Eating Well In Manhatten
- 4 LOAN OFFER APPLY @ 2% INTEREST RATE
- 5 LOAN OFFER APPLY @ 2% INTEREST RATE
- 6 LOAN OFFER APPLY @ 2% INTEREST RATE
- 7 LOAN OFFER APPLY @ 2% INTEREST RATE
- 8 JFK to Washington
- 9 About Us
- 10 LA Cali for 3 days alone, What To Do?
- 11 Where to live in the North East
- 12 Pfeiffer Canyon Bridge in Big Sur to reopen at 5pm Friday October 13th
- 13 Houston during hurricane
- 14 PNW & its grudge against the bumbershoot
- 15 Los Angeles for Christmas
- 16 Winter hiking in Colorado
- 17 Tucson: milestone Birthday Dinner, winter
- 18 Pacific Grove/Carmel CA area
- 19 Philadelphia travel ideas
- 20 Visiting Kauai...NEXT WEEK!!
- 21 Lead in me in the right direction for our first Hawaii trip
- 22 Maui and Kauai
- 23 Phoenix for the weekend
- 24 MIDTOWN EAST TO JFK....VIA, UBER, OR YELLOW CAB?
- 25 Girls Trip to Chicago