Well my plans for seeing Washington DC in early June may need to change due to a possible last minute work upset (still waiting to hear the decision-very aggravating). But after all the hard work and planning and waiting all this time to go, I'm still determined to make it happen.
My concern is, I know it gets rather hot over there and crazy with tourists once kids are out of school...Would going in late June be an absolute no no? How's early/mid July or even August?
Please let me know your thoughts on the weather, and any other pertinent issues that crop up at that time of year. Unfortunately I think I will only be able to go away at some point from late June to possibly parts of July and maybe August only. What do you guys think? Worst possible time of year to go walking and touring around?
I'd love to pick some time frame during the time of year I mentioned, and would really appreciate your expertise on this.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://gomusclebuilding.com/reaction-male-enhancement/
- 2 Business Lawyer Oakland
- 3 Breast Cancer Car Donations San Diego, CA
- 4 http://klereumcol.com/biogenic-xr/
- 5 http://maleenhancementshop.info/profollix/
- 6 http://megacleanseradvice.com/hl-slim-pro/
- 7 Muir Wood, I'm happy.
- 8 http://fornatgaex.com/headlock-muscle-growth/
- 9 http://www.supplements4news.com/slim-lt-garcinia/
- 10 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 11 http://realcoloncleansingworks.com/alpha-monster-advanced-review/
- 12 Napa or Sonoma? Muir Woods...
- 13 Addiction Treatment Center New Jersey
- 14 Natural Treatment for Melasma
- 15 New England Road Trip Itinerary
- 16 Camping in or near Big Bend National Park
- 17 Nashville Never Been
- 18 Coffee in Boston?
- 19 Any Estero Island/Ft Myers experts?
- 20 Spring Break National Park Visit
- 21 Oregon Trip March 2017
- 22 New orleans recs for family
- 23 Best route to tour most of Michigan-Help!
- 24 Ideas for February Road Trip from San Francisco?
- 25 Later Winter around Mobile