Well my plans for seeing Washington DC in early June may need to change due to a possible last minute work upset (still waiting to hear the decision-very aggravating). But after all the hard work and planning and waiting all this time to go, I'm still determined to make it happen.
My concern is, I know it gets rather hot over there and crazy with tourists once kids are out of school...Would going in late June be an absolute no no? How's early/mid July or even August?
Please let me know your thoughts on the weather, and any other pertinent issues that crop up at that time of year. Unfortunately I think I will only be able to go away at some point from late June to possibly parts of July and maybe August only. What do you guys think? Worst possible time of year to go walking and touring around?
I'd love to pick some time frame during the time of year I mentioned, and would really appreciate your expertise on this.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 YAHOO@ Toll-Free U.S CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482:3831 Tec*h 24/7
- 2 HP Printer Errors CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482:3831 Technical SUPP0RT Care
- 3 Chicago restaurants
- 4 Visting a friend during layover
- 5 How to eat cheaply in NY
- 6 Road trip advice needed please
- 7 Willamette Valley to PDX--what are the options?
- 8 Worthwhile in San Francisco
- 9 Week of July 4th in Hamptons. First-timer, bday dinner...
- 10 Roadtrip from Chicago to Philadelphia
- 11 6 Days in California - Advice Needed for first timer!
- 12 Yosemite vs. Yellowstone
- 13 Maine Lobster Rolls
- 14 Yosemite traffic worth it for 2-3 days?
- 15 Day hikes in Yosemite for family of 4 (2 teens)
- 16 Newark long term parking
- 17 Sad News for Maine Lobster Lovers
- 18 Roadtrippin on Route 66
- 19 Help plan my trip please
- 20 Hotel Choice Chicago: Loop or Magnificent Mile?
- 21 florida gulf coast
- 22 Heading to Asheville, NC
- 23 Chicago: Hotel Monaco, Swissotel, Sofitel?
- 24 Maui, early August
- 25 Going to the sun road open