Well my plans for seeing Washington DC in early June may need to change due to a possible last minute work upset (still waiting to hear the decision-very aggravating). But after all the hard work and planning and waiting all this time to go, I'm still determined to make it happen.
My concern is, I know it gets rather hot over there and crazy with tourists once kids are out of school...Would going in late June be an absolute no no? How's early/mid July or even August?
Please let me know your thoughts on the weather, and any other pertinent issues that crop up at that time of year. Unfortunately I think I will only be able to go away at some point from late June to possibly parts of July and maybe August only. What do you guys think? Worst possible time of year to go walking and touring around?
I'd love to pick some time frame during the time of year I mentioned, and would really appreciate your expertise on this.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Mnnpls--what to do, culture and food
- 2 Scenic Drive - Rockland to Moosehead Lake?
- 3 Florida couples first trip to Maine
- 4 Cape Cod Biking & Lodging
- 5 San Diego Sunset or La Jolla
- 6 1st time RV trip from Georgia to Oregon
- 7 Los Angeles/Santa Monica -- how many days and where else?
- 8 Big Bend, McDonald Observatory, San Antonio and Austin in January
- 9 Amtrak Boston/New York
- 10 10 Year Anniversary Dinner in NYC
- 11 2 weeks in Alaska with kids
- 12 Suggestions Buffalo NY
- 13 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 14 new orleans french quarter hotels for "the ladies"
- 15 Cape Cod -ideas eats ,activity, ferry to BOS
- 16 West Virginia
- 17 Best Hotel
- 18 Hilton Hawaiian Village
- 19 How Do You Get Around in North Carolina?
- 20 Alamo convertible
- 21 lobster rumor
- 22 Washington visit...perhaps relocate
- 23 Tour of Colorado and NM
- 24 Forbes Island Restaurant Question
- 25 seattle-portland place to stay