Well my plans for seeing Washington DC in early June may need to change due to a possible last minute work upset (still waiting to hear the decision-very aggravating). But after all the hard work and planning and waiting all this time to go, I'm still determined to make it happen.
My concern is, I know it gets rather hot over there and crazy with tourists once kids are out of school...Would going in late June be an absolute no no? How's early/mid July or even August?
Please let me know your thoughts on the weather, and any other pertinent issues that crop up at that time of year. Unfortunately I think I will only be able to go away at some point from late June to possibly parts of July and maybe August only. What do you guys think? Worst possible time of year to go walking and touring around?
I'd love to pick some time frame during the time of year I mentioned, and would really appreciate your expertise on this.
DC in late June to August--What's worst time to go?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 2 Oahu ideas
- 3 Grand Circle & Wyoming
- 4 Rodeo Near Tulsa or Woodward?
- 5 San Diego grocery stores
- 6 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 7 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 8 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 9 West Coast Bound End of March
- 10 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 11 Southern California Dining Guide - 2014/2015
- 12 Need an interesting place for one night near Memphis
- 13 Vacation rentals in Tucson
- 14 Nude Beaches- Positive or Negative Experience?
- 15 Buy GoPro Hero3
- 16 FLORIDA CONDO--seeking general advice
- 17 Down to three New York City hotels for December visit
- 18 Huntington Beach - hostels?
- 19 Roadtrip Across the Country
- 20 Best places to move to Florida?
- 21 Juneau May 8th
- 22 Memphis or Chattanooga for family
- 23 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.
- 24 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 25 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014