I am in the beginning stages of planning a trip to Washington DC with my friend. Were in our 20s and looking to stay on a budget. We are not opposed to riding the metro to downtown/the mall where the monuments are since I've noticed its only about 15 minutes by metro from Alexandria. We are looking for somewhere to stay within walking distance of a metro stop and looking to stay under $120. I have found several but am unsure of good neighborhoods and find that some reviews aren't helpful. We are looking to fly out on Sunday, October 2 and fly home Friday afternoon. Thanks for any tips.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 TollFree : NORTON Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT 1:888:482 :3831 NORTON 24*7
- 2 Boston area hotels
- 3 Rules of the NY Subway
- 4 Epic Journey East coast and back
- 5 Amtrak California Zephyr and Yosemite waterfalls
- 6 11 day PNW coast-Olympic-Portland-Glacier
- 7 Boston architecture, decorative arts, & food
- 8 Help! 2nd half of trip...From GTNP, 11 days before flying out of Denver.
- 9 A pleasant day on the road in Oregon?
- 10 Photos from Glacier National Park October 2016
- 11 Universal Studios vacation
- 12 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 13 Mt Rushmore/Grand Tetons/JacksonHole/Yellowstone Adventure
- 14 Confused about Yellowstone trip
- 15 11 Day Road Trip/Backpacking Trip to Utah's NPs, Looking for Suggestions.
- 16 Fabulous resort for girls' getaway?
- 17 Middle aged and overweight - can I hike
- 18 More lodging in Oregon for eclipse
- 19 Food Festival Tour
- 20 Seatte to San Fran - 3 Teenagers
- 21 California Coast Highway 1 from SF to LA Closed?
- 22 Road Trip Bucks County PA to In the Dells Wisconsin
- 23 Dividing time in Glacier
- 24 My travels to Monument Valley
- 25 Miami for 2 days