I am in the beginning stages of planning a trip to Washington DC with my friend. Were in our 20s and looking to stay on a budget. We are not opposed to riding the metro to downtown/the mall where the monuments are since I've noticed its only about 15 minutes by metro from Alexandria. We are looking for somewhere to stay within walking distance of a metro stop and looking to stay under $120. I have found several but am unsure of good neighborhoods and find that some reviews aren't helpful. We are looking to fly out on Sunday, October 2 and fly home Friday afternoon. Thanks for any tips.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hawaii - June vs Aug, hotel vs rental
- 2 Florida Beaches Compared To Caribbean
- 3 California Trip
- 4 Proposed Los Angeles itinerary, almost exclusively without a car
- 5 Turo?
- 6 Seattle or Portland or Vancouver?
- 7 Recommendations for Hikes in Glacier National Park
- 8 SW Colorado-help with details please
- 9 Tohono Chul Tucson?
- 10 NYC For The Day
- 11 Alaska cruise excursions?
- 12 Senior citizens traveling as groupl
- 13 Breckenridge, Estes Park, and Fort Collins in May
- 14 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST
- 15 Tour of the Grand Circle USA .HELP!
- 16 Cross Country Road Trip VA - San Francisco
- 17 Laguna Beach Hotel
- 18 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 19 US whole month of January where to
- 20 Need help nailing down the details
- 21 What do you think of my Yellowstone itinerary - August 2017?
- 22 Inexpensive, Good Indian Food NYC
- 23 Hotel near Westlake Village California
- 24 Roof Top Bars Opinions: NYC
- 25 See Alaska by train