I am in the beginning stages of planning a trip to Washington DC with my friend. Were in our 20s and looking to stay on a budget. We are not opposed to riding the metro to downtown/the mall where the monuments are since I've noticed its only about 15 minutes by metro from Alexandria. We are looking for somewhere to stay within walking distance of a metro stop and looking to stay under $120. I have found several but am unsure of good neighborhoods and find that some reviews aren't helpful. We are looking to fly out on Sunday, October 2 and fly home Friday afternoon. Thanks for any tips.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 8-Hour Napali Fishing Charter with Kids?
- 2 San Francisco during Super Bowl week
- 3 DNA test re: ancestry - had it done?
- 4 What to do in New York?
- 5 When do school start again in August?
- 6 California + Las Vegas & Grand Canyon for 12-15 Day Trip in May
- 7 Charleston+Kiawah+Asheville+?
- 8 Must Sees in San Francisco
- 9 3/31-5/29 New Tracy Letts Play!
- 10 How many days to spend in San Francisco, LA & Las vegas?
- 11 40th in Key West
- 12 Yosemite
- 13 What to do in San Diego
- 14 Road trip from St Paul Mn to Naples Florida
- 15 Whale Watching in Kauai
- 16 New Orleans on Easter Sunday - parade and church?
- 17 Grand Canyon Helicopter Ride
- 18 Jazz Fest shuttle buses
- 19 Camping in Yellowstone? Good idea for a family?
- 20 Our Boston Getaway
- 21 Summer Vaca Destination for families driving from Michigan and Georgia?
- 22 Hyatt Regency Boston Harbor - how to get to the city?
- 23 Grand Circle Road Trip
- 24 Itinary for Maui - help please
- 25 Driving from NY to Boston in February