I am in the beginning stages of planning a trip to Washington DC with my friend. Were in our 20s and looking to stay on a budget. We are not opposed to riding the metro to downtown/the mall where the monuments are since I've noticed its only about 15 minutes by metro from Alexandria. We are looking for somewhere to stay within walking distance of a metro stop and looking to stay under $120. I have found several but am unsure of good neighborhoods and find that some reviews aren't helpful. We are looking to fly out on Sunday, October 2 and fly home Friday afternoon. Thanks for any tips.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://eyeluminoushelps.com/kerave-hair-be/
- 2 http://musclegainfast.com/muscle-science/
- 3 Suggestions for beach towns on FL west coast?
- 4 March in New Mexico
- 5 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 6 Last minute Keys Trip Advice Please
- 7 Driving Alaska
- 8 Border crossing
- 9 NYC Girls' Weekend Trip Report
- 10 Yellowstone Hikes questions
- 11 Flowers and Berries in Oregon
- 12 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 13 Back from the Big Easy
- 14 Early 2017 Broadway Banter - "Come From Away"
- 15 Cross country tips
- 16 Zion National Park Hikes and HOtels
- 17 Best May/Jun Yosemite lodging areas: Yosemite West, El Portal, or Wawona?
- 18 Ideas for New York
- 19 Parka in PA during February?
- 20 Restaurants in the San Francisco area
- 21 Sedona v Scottsdale?
- 22 Traveling into the US with Alcohol
- 23 Clear Roads From Seattle to Omaha 12-9-16?
- 24 EWR to Midtown Manhattan
- 25 DIA to Estes Park in mid-Feb. 4x4?