I am in the beginning stages of planning a trip to Washington DC with my friend. Were in our 20s and looking to stay on a budget. We are not opposed to riding the metro to downtown/the mall where the monuments are since I've noticed its only about 15 minutes by metro from Alexandria. We are looking for somewhere to stay within walking distance of a metro stop and looking to stay under $120. I have found several but am unsure of good neighborhoods and find that some reviews aren't helpful. We are looking to fly out on Sunday, October 2 and fly home Friday afternoon. Thanks for any tips.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://garciniacambogiavibeadvice.com/reaction-male-enhancement/
- 2 Coffee in Boston?
- 3 Any Estero Island/Ft Myers experts?
- 4 New England Road Trip Itinerary
- 5 Spring Break National Park Visit
- 6 Oregon Trip March 2017
- 7 New orleans recs for family
- 8 Best route to tour most of Michigan-Help!
- 9 Ideas for February Road Trip from San Francisco?
- 10 Later Winter around Mobile
- 11 10 days in California. What should I hit?
- 12 San Diego to Oregon road trip itinerary
- 13 2 days in Vermont, Green Mountain area
- 14 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 15 Uber boston
- 16 Florida keys trip
- 17 First Time to Maine - Itinerary Help!
- 18 Steamboat Springs, CO
- 19 My Colorado trip ?'s (June)
- 20 Florida beach vacation
- 21 Suggestion for Las Vegas to Yosemite in July
- 22 Hawaii Help
- 23 sight seeing Las Vegas to Palm Springs to Sante Fe
- 24 Driving from Provo to Grand Junction in March 2017
- 25 HAWAII; HELP!