I just love all the info available on Fodors!
We will need a room (or connecting rooms) that sleep five. A pool is a must have for us. Planning our trip for next spring or summer (2013).
What would you recommend? We'd like to spend $300 per night or less.
How many days in DC to see the basics? We're thinking 4?
Thanks for any thoughts or suggestions!
DC, First time, family of five, three kids ages 9, 9 and 10, Where to stay?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Zion NP - Grand Canyon North Rim - Las Vegas
- 2 Megabus, Tripper, or Boltbus from Wash DC to NYC. Which one is better?
- 3 Salem public transportation- how early or late??
- 4 Fall color yet?
- 5 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 6 Rittenhouse restaurants?
- 7 Activities in Maui and Kauai.....Please Help!
- 8 Steakhouse Suggestion in Boston Please
- 9 Sequoia and King's Canyon NP Lodging options
- 10 New York City with 3 teens!! Need help!!!
- 11 Charleston, SC transportation to HD from Airport
- 12 St Augustine Hotels, what area?
- 13 FIRST TIME ARIZONA WITH KIDS! HELP PLEASE!
- 14 ABQ Balloon Fiesta - What to do in the down time?
- 15 Colorado aspen updates
- 16 Chicago - Midway airport to downtown
- 17 Looking for Next Destination
- 18 Yosemite Lodging
- 19 advice please.. family of 8 trip to california in august
- 20 Worst Restaurants in America
- 21 Lesser seen places in DC?
- 22 Take the T or cab from Logan
- 23 SFO International Airport
- 24 Suggestions: Where to vist July 2015 ???
- 25 Things I Missed Seeing in Tennessee