I just love all the info available on Fodors!
We will need a room (or connecting rooms) that sleep five. A pool is a must have for us. Planning our trip for next spring or summer (2013).
What would you recommend? We'd like to spend $300 per night or less.
How many days in DC to see the basics? We're thinking 4?
Thanks for any thoughts or suggestions!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 help me plan a Cali trip
- 2 Disneyland Grand Californian
- 3 10-hour MIA layover ideas?
- 4 Colorado Shows Off
- 5 Los Angeles Area Restaurants - 2017 Edition
- 6 Trip to San Francisco in Dec 2017
- 7 Wilmington DE questions
- 8 San Francisco to Seattle in a day (fires in Oregon)
- 9 New England Tour
- 10 50th wedding anniversary in Hawaii??
- 11 Kauai: First Trip Help Please
- 12 Inexpensive Restaurants Near Canyonlands and Capitol Reef?
- 13 Getting from Seatac airport to downtown Seattle
- 14 2 Grannies, 2 parents & 1 three-yr-old
- 15 NYC 9/11 Tour - best options?
- 16 Muir Woods in October
- 17 Dining after show at Sondheim Theatre
- 18 Road trip during Winters in Utah-NV
- 19 Southern California Sand Dunes - Oceano Dunes
- 20 Alaska trip rough Itinerary for Sep 2017
- 21 Mesa Verde question
- 22 Planning our Move
- 23 Road Trip Travel Advice - 2 Days or 3?
- 24 Great Smoky Mountains trip: Tennessee or North Carolina?
- 25 Best options for viewing, learning about lava flows on Big Island?
DC, First time, family of five, three kids ages 9, 9 and 10, Where to stay?