I just love all the info available on Fodors!
We will need a room (or connecting rooms) that sleep five. A pool is a must have for us. Planning our trip for next spring or summer (2013).
What would you recommend? We'd like to spend $300 per night or less.
How many days in DC to see the basics? We're thinking 4?
Thanks for any thoughts or suggestions!
DC, First time, family of five, three kids ages 9, 9 and 10, Where to stay?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Old City -- Philadelphia -- Cocktails?
- 2 Near Plum Island, MA ...what to see and do?
- 3 Cape Cod in early April
- 4 Visiting Paso Robles wine country
- 5 Backpacking in April
- 6 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 7 replica designer handbags
- 8 Portland Maine Hotels
- 9 San Diego parks and attractions
- 10 Help choosing Chicago hotel
- 11 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 12 Lodging in Mendocino County (Anderson Valley, Booneville, ??)
- 13 Palm Springs-Looking for Great Swimming Pool
- 14 Need Ideas for Quiet Vacation in Upstate New York
- 15 united and carry-ons
- 16 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 17 Any feedback on our roadtrip schedule would be much appreciated!
- 18 USA with a 3 year old
- 19 Yellowstone & Grand Tetons Wildlife
- 20 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 21 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 22 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 23 Black Canyon of the Gunnison East Portal Road
- 24 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 25 Light hiking around Santa Barbara