I just love all the info available on Fodors!
We will need a room (or connecting rooms) that sleep five. A pool is a must have for us. Planning our trip for next spring or summer (2013).
What would you recommend? We'd like to spend $300 per night or less.
How many days in DC to see the basics? We're thinking 4?
Thanks for any thoughts or suggestions!
DC, First time, family of five, three kids ages 9, 9 and 10, Where to stay?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Disappointed with Hotwire for our Austin Rental Car
- 2 Turning right with red traffic light ?
- 3 Restaurant recommendations for lower east side & upper west side
- 4 Great Smoky Mountains: Asheville or Bryson City?
- 5 Niagara Falls-- US side or Canada
- 6 6 Weeks in the U.S./ London with Two 60ish Young At Heart
- 7 San Fran experts: need help with Bay vista points
- 8 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 9 Kauai - Napali Coast - Air vs Water
- 10 Houston in September
- 11 weather i antelope canyon in December
- 12 Road trip from Oakville to Vermont, Maine, Boston - too much in 7 days?
- 13 Suggested Itinerary for Grand Canyon and Utah National Parks in two weeks
- 14 Restaurant recommendations for Washington DC - city centre
- 15 Priceline: bid for walkable to Alamo/Riverwalk in San Antonio. Possible?
- 16 Itinerary for solo traveler to Maui, Hawaii
- 17 Hawaii Trip - Maui, Kauai and Honolulu in 9 days
- 18 Driving from NYC to Montreal - pls recommend a place to eat in upstate NY
- 19 New York Trip
- 20 Balloon fest hotels
- 21 Aloha from Paradise (aka Kauai)
- 22 Best, most beautiful, unmissable sections of highway 1 on the CA coast
- 23 Yosemite First timers in August survival Guide
- 24 Stubhub and NFL Tickets
- 25 America's Quirkiest Towns -- Is that a good thing?