I just love all the info available on Fodors!
We will need a room (or connecting rooms) that sleep five. A pool is a must have for us. Planning our trip for next spring or summer (2013).
What would you recommend? We'd like to spend $300 per night or less.
How many days in DC to see the basics? We're thinking 4?
Thanks for any thoughts or suggestions!
DC, First time, family of five, three kids ages 9, 9 and 10, Where to stay?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Driving Moab to Bryce Canyon
- 2 Hotel near Miami airport
- 3 Mt Ranier parking questions
- 4 3 days, 4 nights in Denver
- 5 moving to florida
- 6 Chicago coffee shop/breakfast
- 7 Seatle in September 19-22, Where to stay? Avg prices?
- 8 Maui - Kaanapali shuttle/trolley
- 9 3 days road trip from Boston to Arcadia National park
- 10 Lighting for photos at Mt Ranier
- 11 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 12 Hearst Castle - Is the Grand Rooms tour really the best for first timers?
- 13 Road Trip SW
- 14 Fall vacation in Colorado
- 15 Philly
- 16 Fancy car rental - LA to Vegas!
- 17 Chelsea Antiques Garage flea market -- RIP
- 18 Nice Houston area spa for mother-daughter
- 19 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 20 Zion Narrows - Relatively Easy / Suitable for Older Folks?
- 21 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 22 Pub with food in Seattle
- 23 In just five days: Grand Teton and Yellowstone NPs
- 24 Best Seattle Casual and Fun Eateries...
- 25 Suite hotel in Washington DC: where to stay?