I just love all the info available on Fodors!
We will need a room (or connecting rooms) that sleep five. A pool is a must have for us. Planning our trip for next spring or summer (2013).
What would you recommend? We'd like to spend $300 per night or less.
How many days in DC to see the basics? We're thinking 4?
Thanks for any thoughts or suggestions!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Going to niagara falls but want to go nyc
- 2 Denver/Breckenridge/Summit County
- 3 California & Arizona Itinerary
- 4 Suggestions for summer vacation near lake with dog
- 5 Is it Appropriate for Grandmother to Sing to Bar Mitzvah Boy?
- 6 Driving to Yellowstone,Grand Teton and Glacier from MN
- 7 T-shirt One Direction for you
- 8 Roadtrip Around U.S
- 9 How many days recommended for Williamsburg stay?
- 10 First Time to California
- 11 Paso Robles Wineries/Vineyards
- 12 Vintage Subway Cars in Operation for the 2015 Holiday Season
- 13 Vines in the Auxois Hills Once Again
- 14 How can the weather report be so wrong?
- 15 Road Trip from NJ TO SC
- 16 What should a foreigner know about the US?
- 17 Vegas-Arizona-Utah road Trip
- 18 Hawaii in August w 6 year old boy
- 19 Bagging a bargain on Black Friday?
- 20 Angels Landing
- 21 Grieving Widow wants escape from Christmas
- 22 San Francisco and Napa
- 23 San Diego on New Year's Eve
- 24 Oahu November 2015 Trip Report
- 25 Welltravbrit's Ongoing NYC Jaunt
DC, First time, family of five, three kids ages 9, 9 and 10, Where to stay?