I just love all the info available on Fodors!
We will need a room (or connecting rooms) that sleep five. A pool is a must have for us. Planning our trip for next spring or summer (2013).
What would you recommend? We'd like to spend $300 per night or less.
How many days in DC to see the basics? We're thinking 4?
Thanks for any thoughts or suggestions!
DC, First time, family of five, three kids ages 9, 9 and 10, Where to stay?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Berkshires
- 2 Fiery Furnace Hike in Arches national park
- 3 Jersey Shore to NYC?
- 4 Car rentals- San Francisco
- 5 Portland to San Fransisco in 7 days in mid March
- 6 Disappointed with Budget Car Rental Las Vegas
- 7 Friendship, fiddling, and freezing in Boston
- 8 Prince of Wales or Many Glacier? WHY?
- 9 Las Vegas in March
- 10 Just started to plan my Mid-March visit to Alaska!
- 11 Where is the best shrimp on Oahu
- 12 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 13 September Long Weekend in SW Colorado
- 14 Clearwater visit.
- 15 Centrally located hotel in Philadelphia
- 16 Glacier National Park 10 Days
- 17 2nd Trip to Alaska, Looking for some off the beaten path suggestions
- 18 Bear Viewing in Alaska in early June... Any cost effective recommendations?
- 19 hotels near Denali
- 20 Dessert with a view in Monterey?
- 21 Suggested route for National Park's drive, starting in Glacier NP.........
- 22 Lunch on the Turquoise Trail
- 23 Utah 2
- 24 9 Day Itinerary in NOLA
- 25 Road Trip From Miami to New York, Ideas please!