I just love all the info available on Fodors!
We will need a room (or connecting rooms) that sleep five. A pool is a must have for us. Planning our trip for next spring or summer (2013).
What would you recommend? We'd like to spend $300 per night or less.
How many days in DC to see the basics? We're thinking 4?
Thanks for any thoughts or suggestions!
DC, First time, family of five, three kids ages 9, 9 and 10, Where to stay?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 2 Charleston/Savannah/Asheville, 6 days enough?
- 3 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 4 Queens, NY - Do not go
- 5 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 6 Tipping advice
- 7 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 8 Maui - Need a Vegan-Friendly Restaurant Recommendation
- 9 Hotel - Caesars Palace OR Signature @ MGM
- 10 Hawaii Rental Cars - Book early
- 11 Key West Hotel in January
- 12 los angeles restaurants
- 13 West Maui Restaurants
- 14 2 or 3 nights in Hana
- 15 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 16 Hawaii or Rio for male single traveler
- 17 7 things to do under $21 in Las Vegas
- 18 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 19 Cheapest, best to get from San Fran Airport to Hotel in Fina. District?
- 20 Boston to Ohio, with visits to FDR Home and Fallingwater
- 21 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 22 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 23 San Diego Little Italy
- 24 Lake Rabun Hotel
- 25 Healdsburg tips