I just love all the info available on Fodors!
We will need a room (or connecting rooms) that sleep five. A pool is a must have for us. Planning our trip for next spring or summer (2013).
What would you recommend? We'd like to spend $300 per night or less.
How many days in DC to see the basics? We're thinking 4?
Thanks for any thoughts or suggestions!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 So if you had one night in SF, where would you eat?
- 2 Best Kids' Skiing <3 hours from Chicago?
- 3 Help us choose a hotel
- 4 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 5 Honeymoon on PCH
- 6 Best/Cheapest way to get to Copper Mtn, CO?
- 7 Family trip - West Coast - Summer 2017
- 8 Road trip from Madison, WI to Portland, OR in April, 2017
- 9 My quickie roadtrip to Philly - art, photos, food, and some good karma.
- 10 Grand Canyon / Bryce / Zion in August with Teens
- 11 Staying outside DC
- 12 Bringing alcohol into the US
- 13 Santa Fe & Taos for Christmas week: feedback on itinerary?
- 14 Seafood restaurant in San Francisco - recommendations
- 15 Ideas for New York
- 16 Bringin Wine in by car from Mexico
- 17 Oahu Dec 17th -22nd 2016
- 18 Hollywood Area where to stay
- 19 Kauai for a group over New Years
- 20 Three relaxing weeks in Palm Springs
- 21 CAJUN region, plus NEW ORLEANS
- 22 Where to stay in maui Kihei vs Paia vs Wailea vs Lahaina, Kaanapali
- 23 7 Day Photography Road trip from Vegas to Denver during Christmas
- 24 New York in December
- 25 Driving from San Diego CA to Great lakes IL in FEB
DC, First time, family of five, three kids ages 9, 9 and 10, Where to stay?