I just love all the info available on Fodors!
We will need a room (or connecting rooms) that sleep five. A pool is a must have for us. Planning our trip for next spring or summer (2013).
What would you recommend? We'd like to spend $300 per night or less.
How many days in DC to see the basics? We're thinking 4?
Thanks for any thoughts or suggestions!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Driving route: Monument Valley to Moab on hot day
- 2 Road trip October
- 3 Relocating?
- 4 Need help: itinerary from Kansas City to Yellowstone and back
- 5 The Big Island, Kauai, and Maui: A Songdoc Trip Report
- 6 Advice on tipping
- 7 Restaurant near Dana on the bay San Diego
- 8 Mosser Hotel in San Francisco, CA
- 9 NYC with 8 yr old
- 10 stopping off I 81 South
- 11 Western Trip - CO, Utah, NV
- 12 Our Badlands, Black Hills, Yellowstone Adventure, June 2015
- 13 Road trip NYC to Dallas
- 14 Sonoma Wine Tour 2 nights
- 15 September Road Trip in New England
- 16 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 17 Yreka, CA to Medford, OR, Siskiyou Pass
- 18 Road Trip
- 19 Looking for suggestions for Washington state weekend getaways
- 20 Self-Catering to Lunch at Philadelphia's Barnes Collection
- 21 Transportation Newark/High Line and Penn Station/Newark
- 22 Campground and Beach near Mystic, Ct
- 23 Restaurants in San Francisco and Napa/Sonoma Valley
- 24 Hilton Head restaurants
- 25 Amish
DC, First time, family of five, three kids ages 9, 9 and 10, Where to stay?