I just love all the info available on Fodors!
We will need a room (or connecting rooms) that sleep five. A pool is a must have for us. Planning our trip for next spring or summer (2013).
What would you recommend? We'd like to spend $300 per night or less.
How many days in DC to see the basics? We're thinking 4?
Thanks for any thoughts or suggestions!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Buying MI lake house- which lake is warmer, medium sized and clear?
- 2 L.A. and Sequoia
- 3 Favorites in North/South Carolina/Georgia? Help please!
- 4 Maine weather and temps
- 5 Not enough time, i guess..
- 6 Broadway
- 7 Week motorcycle ride
- 8 Kids missing three weeks of school.
- 9 A great birthday trip to Charleston!
- 10 Moving to New York City, Where can i find a good place?
- 11 San Diego Marriott Coronado Island or Marriott Marquis downtown?
- 12 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 13 Traveling across the US
- 14 New York with my 16 year old granddaughter
- 15 Great Smoky Mountains National Park Trip Report
- 16 West Virginia -the 49th state!
- 17 Do you need a car in Siesta Key? 1st timer....
- 18 less than 1.5 hours international connection at DFW too risky?
- 19 Will need to freshen up in Charelston
- 20 San diego 5 nights with kids/disabled father
- 21 4 Days in Juneau?
- 22 South Dakota "base camp"
- 23 Colorado Family whitewater rafting
- 24 Hawaii Itinerary for Family with Teens
- 25 Hawaii with 2 young teens
DC, First time, family of five, three kids ages 9, 9 and 10, Where to stay?