I just love all the info available on Fodors!
We will need a room (or connecting rooms) that sleep five. A pool is a must have for us. Planning our trip for next spring or summer (2013).
What would you recommend? We'd like to spend $300 per night or less.
How many days in DC to see the basics? We're thinking 4?
Thanks for any thoughts or suggestions!
DC, First time, family of five, three kids ages 9, 9 and 10, Where to stay?
- 1 One day in NYC
- 2 Trying To Find a Place
- 3 Chicago Architectural Tours
- 4 Columbus food !
- 5 Another apartment rental scam in NYC
- 6 Hiking Questions --Many Glacier
- 7 Wildfire near Yosemite
- 8 New York, New York...my kind of town
- 9 Best ice cream in Charleston
- 10 hotel in carmel or monterey
- 11 Late night transportation PDX to downtown Portland?
- 12 A trip to east coast vs a trip to Hawaii
- 13 I-5 bridge over Skagit River collapses, cars with people in water |
- 14 TIMESHARE uour opinion on buying timeshare
- 15 San Francisco - Exploratorium
- 16 Driving trip from Toronto to San Antonio
- 17 Las vegas hotels--can't make up my mind, help!
- 18 National Parks?
- 19 Marcola?
- 20 Cast Party at Birdland Monday nights
- 21 Cape Cod, Nuntucket or Martha's Vineyard
- 22 Updates from Hanalei
- 23 Best Art Museum to visit for first time visitors to DC
- 24 Going to Dodge City, Kansas
- 25 Hotels in New Orleans