I just love all the info available on Fodors!
We will need a room (or connecting rooms) that sleep five. A pool is a must have for us. Planning our trip for next spring or summer (2013).
What would you recommend? We'd like to spend $300 per night or less.
How many days in DC to see the basics? We're thinking 4?
Thanks for any thoughts or suggestions!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Easy way to get Beatiful body shape with ExoSlim
- 2 http://newmusclesupplements.com/postdrox/
- 3 http://www.toptryloburn.com/aviqua-anti-aging-cream/
- 4 http://www.toptryloburn.com/aviqua-anti-aging-cream/
- 5 http://www.crevalorsite.com/xplosive-vital-reviews/
- 6 Escrunchy's can you pls recommend a guide for Charleston
- 7 California/Yosemite
- 8 Chinese restaurants in D.C.?
- 9 Suggestions Buffalo NY
- 10 Road trip from MS to Bandera, TX
- 11 Any off site car rental agencies around JFK?
- 12 Uber availability on Long Island
- 13 Road Trip from Portland to San Francisco
- 14 Fall in Ozarks
- 15 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 16 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 17 driving from Atlanta to Denver
- 18 Drive tour Portland to San Francisco
- 19 9 days Zion/Bryce from Vegas
- 20 Fort Myers Area
- 21 JFK TO MANHATTEN
- 22 Requesting info about location of Hertz rental counter at airport in Kauai
- 23 Sequoia/Redwoods Large Group Lodging
- 24 San Fran
- 25 My Avis/kona rental experience
DC, First time, family of five, three kids ages 9, 9 and 10, Where to stay?