I just love all the info available on Fodors!
We will need a room (or connecting rooms) that sleep five. A pool is a must have for us. Planning our trip for next spring or summer (2013).
What would you recommend? We'd like to spend $300 per night or less.
How many days in DC to see the basics? We're thinking 4?
Thanks for any thoughts or suggestions!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Safety Concerns
- 2 Native and Natural Interests near the Grand Canyon
- 3 Trip to northern California
- 4 Our House Has no Hot Tub - Where to Soak in Crested Butte
- 5 5 days in Colorado
- 6 Restaurants in Tucson, Phoenix, Scottsdale, Sedona
- 7 Washington DC with kids
- 8 Nashville and Gatlinburg
- 9 Road trip through southern US states - must-see suggestions?
- 10 NYC with 5 kids- SOLO
- 11 Homeless family murdered in Staten Island Motel
- 12 Help! Road Trip from Boulder to Oregon 2/2016
- 13 Bronx Help to visit hospital
- 14 Avoiding tunnels driving from Atlanta to Philadelphia
- 15 Sedona for a Month
- 16 Alaska with Tauck on Princess Ship in June
- 17 Alaska -public transport
- 18 8-Hour Napali Fishing Charter with Kids?
- 19 Boston-Philadelphia: drive, fly, Amtrak?
- 20 New England fall foilage trip planning please
- 21 4 days in wine country. Where should we stay?
- 22 Southwest road trip
- 23 ISO charming NYC hotel for a staycation
- 24 Hyatt Regency Boston Harbor - how to get to the city?
- 25 Should I go ahed with our Disney World trip over Easter
DC, First time, family of five, three kids ages 9, 9 and 10, Where to stay?