I just love all the info available on Fodors!
We will need a room (or connecting rooms) that sleep five. A pool is a must have for us. Planning our trip for next spring or summer (2013).
What would you recommend? We'd like to spend $300 per night or less.
How many days in DC to see the basics? We're thinking 4?
Thanks for any thoughts or suggestions!
DC, First time, family of five, three kids ages 9, 9 and 10, Where to stay?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Houston Weekend Planning Help Needed, please
- 2 What do you think about Asian tourist manner?
- 3 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 4 USA and Canada in 2 months
- 5 Is the New York subway safe?
- 6 Skiing New Mexico
- 7 Sacramento to State College, PA in late November
- 8 Hotel in Newton outside Boston - need transportation and related advice
- 9 Sampling Ethnic Las Vegas II
- 10 Where to from Tampa?
- 11 Angels Crest and Rim of the World Scenic Drives: Mid-November 2014
- 12 Drive Dallas To New Orleans - Best Food Stops!!
- 13 Need ideas - hGirls' trip to Chicago
- 14 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?
- 15 Chicago O'Hare to Downtown
- 16 Three nights in Chicago -- a report
- 17 Trip Report to Pacific Northwest: August 2014
- 18 I am turning 60 and boy do I need help with my trip!
- 19 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 20 Thinking about moving from PA to Florida (Dr. Phillips area of Orlando)
- 21 Saturday arrival Seattle airport to Lake Crescent
- 22 Grand Canyon , Zion and Bryce Itinerary suggestions
- 23 Drive from Grand Canyon to Prescott next week
- 24 Special Occasion/Fancy Dress shops in South Florida
- 25 Looking for a travel loop in Arizona (Las Vegas to Tucson & back)