I just love all the info available on Fodors!
We will need a room (or connecting rooms) that sleep five. A pool is a must have for us. Planning our trip for next spring or summer (2013).
What would you recommend? We'd like to spend $300 per night or less.
How many days in DC to see the basics? We're thinking 4?
Thanks for any thoughts or suggestions!
DC, First time, family of five, three kids ages 9, 9 and 10, Where to stay?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Please help with four days in Boston-Cambridge-Salem
- 2 Alaska Cruise: Coral Princess or Norwegian sun?
- 3 Things to do around New York
- 4 Grand Marais?
- 5 Yellowstone Dining
- 6 Daytona Beach and ??
- 7 Acoma vs. Taos Pueblos
- 8 Alaska- Best tours
- 9 Cape cod and Acadia
- 10 Coronado Ferry
- 11 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 12 First visit in New Mexico
- 13 SC/GA/FL Coastal City Questions & Insect Issues
- 14 Maine in latter half of September
- 15 Full moon night in Mansarovar Lake on 02 June 2015 (Purnima)
- 16 WEST YELLOWSTONE TO GLACIER NP?
- 17 Hotels near beach orange county
- 18 trip outside of San Francisco with kids
- 19 Hotel Recommendations For Rapid City, SD?
- 20 Have you ever heard of a place called Page, Arz?
- 21 Washington and oregon help with itinerary
- 22 Colorado trip in early May
- 23 Zion Shuttle Bus Info
- 24 8 day honeymoon around Leavenworth and Seattle
- 25 Seattle hotels