I just love all the info available on Fodors!
We will need a room (or connecting rooms) that sleep five. A pool is a must have for us. Planning our trip for next spring or summer (2013).
What would you recommend? We'd like to spend $300 per night or less.
How many days in DC to see the basics? We're thinking 4?
Thanks for any thoughts or suggestions!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Sydney Swans vs Western Bulldogs Live Stream
- 2 Quick Acela Questions
- 3 Live theater in the PNW/BC in October?
- 4 Please help me with directions
- 5 Laguardia - god?/bad? Idea
- 6 My kingdom for an acai bowl on Hawaii Island
- 7 Denver/YellowStone /Urgent
- 8 Nantucket ferry - how badly did I miscalculate?
- 9 Guys Ski Trip in Breckenridge
- 10 Thank God I'm a Mountain Girl
- 11 Florida for a while
- 12 Long Island near Brookhaven
- 13 Yoga Retreats
- 14 Snow in Cloudcroft i March
- 15 Florida apartments/condos?
- 16 Vermont Foliage Drive From Brattleboro
- 17 LA to Carlsbad, 7 days, December
- 18 Best way from LaGuardia to Stamford
- 19 Renting camper van/ motor home
- 20 Kid Friendly Acivities
- 21 8 Days in Colorado - First time
- 22 NYC - 2 days and nights mid week in May
- 23 Parking Downtown St. Louis
- 24 Broadway Banter? Fall 2016 - calling HowardR
- 25 JFK Airport Parking
DC, First time, family of five, three kids ages 9, 9 and 10, Where to stay?