I just love all the info available on Fodors!
We will need a room (or connecting rooms) that sleep five. A pool is a must have for us. Planning our trip for next spring or summer (2013).
What would you recommend? We'd like to spend $300 per night or less.
How many days in DC to see the basics? We're thinking 4?
Thanks for any thoughts or suggestions!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Beaches in Incline Village
- 2 LAX Time Between Terminals
- 3 Coffee in Boston?
- 4 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 5 Scenic vistas along the road the big island Hawaii
- 6 Florida vacation
- 7 Later Winter around Mobile
- 8 a short trip to san francisco
- 9 Key West luxury hotels
- 10 Change planes in Atlanta
- 11 Orlando Travel Guide – Theme Parks Not Included
- 12 Early 2017 Broadway Banter - "Come From Away"
- 13 Trip to USA in July
- 14 Has anyone rent US travel WiFi before?
- 15 Best Place to Stay in South Beach
- 16 Best route to tour most of Michigan-Help!
- 17 sight seeing Las Vegas to Palm Springs to Sante Fe
- 18 LV off strip hotels with shuttles to strip
- 19 Where's best place to stay near volcano big island besides volcano house?
- 20 Spring Break National Park Visit
- 21 I95
- 22 Florida keys trip
- 23 Wine Country
- 24 New York City - Wasington February 2017
- 25 South Beach Miami dance clubs for people in their 30s and 40s
DC, First time, family of five, three kids ages 9, 9 and 10, Where to stay?