Considering exchanging to a timeshare in Wmsburg although our real interest is seeing the sights in DC. Are day trips possible? Drive or train?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 VRBO is now charging renters a service fee--What's up?
- 2 http://gomusclebuilding.com/actbiotics-review/
- 3 Commuting to New Jersey from Manhattan
- 4 driving RT 66
- 5 Nightine Transport! Best Hotel?
- 6 once in a lifetime
- 7 2 1/2 days in Mesa Verde, Santa Fe, Taos
- 8 North California/South Oregon
- 9 How to get from the Frick Collection to Brooklyn Academy of Music
- 10 Hotels Houston
- 11 Acadia National Park
- 12 Looking for REPUTABLE travel insurance in US
- 13 Birthday vacation ideas
- 14 Another Outstanding Los Angeles Restaurant: Officine BRERA
- 15 Palm Springs, CA trip advice
- 16 Mackinac Island--which is worse-too long or too short?
- 17 Long Weekend in Denver
- 18 Carrie's apartment in NY
- 19 Big Island: Mauna Kea with kids?
- 20 From Newark to Manhattan
- 21 You think the Rainbow Room is worth a visit?
- 22 San Diego - Del vs. Loews Coronado Bay
- 23 2017 Yellowstone or bust
- 24 Mini Honeymoon in Philadelphia
- 25 Yellowstone/GTNP trip booked! Now need tour advice please.