We have planned a last minute trip for July 3-5th and will be staying in Spartanburg S C. We need some help getting suggestions for day trips from this base. We are going up to Asheville NC to tour the Biltmore gardens but after that I don't know what is worth driving to. We have never been in this general area so anything you can recommend would be great. Hope to come back in the fall when we will have more time.
Day trips from Spartanburg suggestions needed
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Fairbanks, denali, kenai peninsula
- 2 Trip Report - New York & Washington DC – May 30 – June 4, 2014
- 3 New England Newbie - Help with 13 night itinerary - October
- 4 Staying at holiday inn express midtown manhattan
- 5 Las Vegas to San Francisco in October - best route
- 6 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 7 Tucson area flooding
- 8 TripReport--10 Utah Circle
- 9 Relaxing Honeymoon Week
- 10 St. Simon, Georgia
- 11 Looking for Next Destination
- 12 4 week family trip ideas
- 13 Dec / Jan in the USA- advice
- 14 Petoskey Fall Break?
- 15 Moving to New Jersey
- 16 Baltimore Inner Harbor to DC - without a car; with luggage - suggestions?
- 17 Eating at south Lake Tahoe
- 18 Which Florida Key for one month stay with infant?
- 19 Planning for Fall Foliage in NE, Oct 2015
- 20 Low Country Honor Flight to Washington DC
- 21 6 Days in NYC and then to Orlando - Best way to fly?
- 22 West Coast Road Trip
- 23 103rd annual northern Navajo nation fair
- 24 Need Minnesota leaf color reports
- 25 Best Sonoma wineries you've never heard of