Can you tell me is Lynchburg a good choice for a day trip from Nashville or is it too far?Any other recommended day trips? We've been to Franklin area.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 JFK to Washington
- 2 About Us
- 3 LA Cali for 3 days alone, What To Do?
- 4 Where to live in the North East
- 5 Pfeiffer Canyon Bridge in Big Sur to reopen at 5pm Friday October 13th
- 6 Houston during hurricane
- 7 PNW & its grudge against the bumbershoot
- 8 Los Angeles for Christmas
- 9 Winter hiking in Colorado
- 10 Tucson: milestone Birthday Dinner, winter
- 11 Pacific Grove/Carmel CA area
- 12 Philadelphia travel ideas
- 13 Visiting Kauai...NEXT WEEK!!
- 14 Lead in me in the right direction for our first Hawaii trip
- 15 Maui and Kauai
- 16 Phoenix for the weekend
- 17 MIDTOWN EAST TO JFK....VIA, UBER, OR YELLOW CAB?
- 18 Mardi Gras - avoid or embrace?
- 19 Girls Trip to Chicago
- 20 Hotel to stay in Queens
- 21 Christmas in Colorado
- 22 San Francisco - Stu Dudley's Recommendations
- 23 Restaurants - Nashville & Memphis
- 24 Williamsburg, VA reunion for 80 year olds
- 25 I Hiked the Grand Canyon Down & Up in One Day!