I am travelling from Norway to the US and Chicago in July. During my stay I would like to meet up with a friend of mine who lives near Ontario, Canada. Basically, we are looking for somewhere to meet half-way; preferably no more than 5 hours from Ontario and 3 hours from Chicago. She will be driving and my fiancee and I will be going by bus (preferably) or train. We are all in our early/mid twenties.
We welcome any suggestions you might have as to where we might meet up!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Where to watch Oscars in Palm Springs
- 2 Quick Trip to D.C. In April
- 3 Hotel Valencia, San Antonio RiverWalk
- 4 How many states have you been to?
- 5 Travel options between Las Vegas and Grand Canyon South Rim
- 6 Rental car or RV for road trip from San Francisco via Las Vegas to Denver
- 7 Bar Harbor to Boston
- 8 Roadtrip July 2017
- 9 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 10 Glacier, Yellowstone, Teton - Car Rental?
- 11 Yellowstone, Itinerary before
- 12 Where to stay 3 nights to see Yosemite from Death Valley?
- 13 Retiring to Tucson
- 14 Big Sure in June
- 15 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 16 SF special dinner for 70 birthday
- 17 Carmel Monterey
- 18 Alaska Trip Planning Please Help
- 19 Santa Fe Itineray
- 20 Northwest National Parks Tour
- 21 Arches Devils Garden
- 22 Folly, Surfside, Carolina or Wrightsville Beach?
- 23 RV camping near Yosemite NP
- 24 Road trip to NP: from Denver to San Francisco or the other way around?
- 25 Moving to Dallas - Where to live?