I am travelling from Norway to the US and Chicago in July. During my stay I would like to meet up with a friend of mine who lives near Ontario, Canada. Basically, we are looking for somewhere to meet half-way; preferably no more than 5 hours from Ontario and 3 hours from Chicago. She will be driving and my fiancee and I will be going by bus (preferably) or train. We are all in our early/mid twenties.
We welcome any suggestions you might have as to where we might meet up!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Big Island and Kauai questions
- 2 Where to take mom for 70th birthday?
- 3 Day hikes in Yosemite for family of 4 (2 teens)
- 4 Montana from Salt Lake City: Help!
- 5 Driving from San Fran to Seattle
- 6 Maine Lobster Rolls
- 7 San Francisco, Yosemite, Carmel
- 8 1 week NE Fall trip (ME, VT, NY..)
- 9 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 10 Carmel to Big Sur Station and back report with photos 6/10/2017
- 11 Blue Ridge Mountains Skyline Drive
- 12 Mnnpls--what to do, culture and food
- 13 Maine trip report -- Rockland, Camden, Rockport, Owl's Head, Wiscasset
- 14 1st trip to Maine Need feedback and advice
- 15 Transit Advisory for July 4, 2017
- 16 Miane Lobster Rolls
- 17 Dining & Things to Do - North Bennington
- 18 transportation from JFK to Newark airport 1 way
- 19 Best way from Niagara Falls to Washington DC
- 20 Restaurant Recs in Boston
- 21 Yosemite This Weekend
- 22 Where to stay in Boston?
- 23 Help with 6-7 Day Itinerary to Alaska (Early August)
- 24 Road Trip to ND, SD, Nebraska, and Iowas
- 25 Best Vegas hotel with 12 & 15 year olds