I am travelling from Norway to the US and Chicago in July. During my stay I would like to meet up with a friend of mine who lives near Ontario, Canada. Basically, we are looking for somewhere to meet half-way; preferably no more than 5 hours from Ontario and 3 hours from Chicago. She will be driving and my fiancee and I will be going by bus (preferably) or train. We are all in our early/mid twenties.
We welcome any suggestions you might have as to where we might meet up!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Charlottesville & NC BBQ Trip Report
- 2 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 3 Headlock Muscle Scam? Do Not Buy Read Reviews First *SHOCKING*
- 4 3wks in USA, flying in & out of LA, in Jan 2018
- 5 Rail Male Enhancement - Best Natural Male Sexual Enhancement Supplement
- 6 Looking for quiet beach vacation in Florida
- 7 Hawaii wedding
- 8 Oregon Coast question
- 9 California road trip
- 10 Luau Worth the Money or Not?
- 11 Blackwater Falls State Park Lodge vs. Canaan Valley Resort
- 12 Oregon Coast with 1, 4 and 6, year old
- 13 Used point to reserve room now a friend wants to stay for free
- 14 Grand Canyon in February?? Doable?
- 15 Self-Guided Walking Tours For Savannah and Charleston
- 16 Moving to Montana
- 17 WNY, Cleveland, and Niagara on the Lake
- 18 Makana Charter Reviews in Kauai?
- 19 Tetons, Yellowstone help
- 20 First Time to Seattle-Portland-Willamette Valley
- 21 Solo Trip to Mid-West
- 22 Savanah GA
- 23 transportation from Plano TX to Norman OK
- 24 Florida with a 2 year old
- 25 traveling I 70 across Colorado