I am travelling from Norway to the US and Chicago in July. During my stay I would like to meet up with a friend of mine who lives near Ontario, Canada. Basically, we are looking for somewhere to meet half-way; preferably no more than 5 hours from Ontario and 3 hours from Chicago. She will be driving and my fiancee and I will be going by bus (preferably) or train. We are all in our early/mid twenties.
We welcome any suggestions you might have as to where we might meet up!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Inexpensive NYC Meals 2.0
- 2 Tioga Rd closed May-Oct??
- 3 GOOD EATING ON THE DRIVE BETWEEN FLORIDA AND THE NORTHEAST??
- 4 Hotel near Marlins Park
- 5 Middle aged and overweight - can I hike
- 6 Pacific Coast Highway 1st Timer
- 7 Flipkey may be worse the vrbo
- 8 Two Seniors Visit NOLA, Cajuns and MS, Leave Wiser
- 9 fairfeld inn or Hampton inn
- 10 limited mobility for Savannah
- 11 Husband unable to walk long distances
- 12 Easter Week in Key West April 2017
- 13 Colorado Forest Die Off - How Awful Is It? Should We Visit Elsewhere?
- 14 Northwest Passage
- 15 Travelling to Colorado for the First Time - What Should I See and Do?
- 16 Yosemite, Sequoia, Kings Canyon in June 2018
- 17 Cleveland in 36 hours
- 18 17 DAYS - NATIONAL PARKS (LOOP FROM VEGAS)
- 19 Northwest Car Trip
- 20 Vegas to Grand Canyon by car in a day
- 21 What type of hire car for Nat Parks in UT, AZ
- 22 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 23 All you can eat lobster in vegas and caviar
- 24 Family Colorado Road Trip
- 25 Springfield, IL to Louisville, KY best route