I am travelling from Norway to the US and Chicago in July. During my stay I would like to meet up with a friend of mine who lives near Ontario, Canada. Basically, we are looking for somewhere to meet half-way; preferably no more than 5 hours from Ontario and 3 hours from Chicago. She will be driving and my fiancee and I will be going by bus (preferably) or train. We are all in our early/mid twenties.
We welcome any suggestions you might have as to where we might meet up!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 East Nashville or Hillsboro Village
- 2 Great OR beach house locations?
- 3 Photos from Glacier National Park October 2016
- 4 17' uhaul from seattle wa to San Antonio Texas
- 5 DIA to Estes Park in mid-Feb. 4x4?
- 6 San Francisco transit options
- 7 San Francisco food suggestions?
- 8 IAH to HOU Questions
- 9 Traveling into the US with Alcohol
- 10 Honeymoon Trip to California
- 11 Going to L.A. dec18-25; Road trip to D.V. and on rt66
- 12 Honeymoon on PCH
- 13 Ideas for New York
- 14 Best/Cheapest way to get to Copper Mtn, CO?
- 15 Sedona v Scottsdale?
- 16 CEO Dollar Rental Car
- 17 Lodging outside of Yellowstone
- 18 Grand Canyon / Bryce / Zion in August with Teens
- 19 75th Anniversary of Pearl Harbor Attack Events
- 20 CAJUN region, plus NEW ORLEANS
- 21 Road Trip From Central PA TO CA (LA, California)
- 22 Pittsburgh to Richmond - Possible Routes?
- 23 Where to stay in maui Kihei vs Paia vs Wailea vs Lahaina, Kaanapali
- 24 Hurricane Matthew damage along Florida East Coast?
- 25 Shuttle, taxi or Uber from PGD to Boca Grande area