I am travelling from Norway to the US and Chicago in July. During my stay I would like to meet up with a friend of mine who lives near Ontario, Canada. Basically, we are looking for somewhere to meet half-way; preferably no more than 5 hours from Ontario and 3 hours from Chicago. She will be driving and my fiancee and I will be going by bus (preferably) or train. We are all in our early/mid twenties.
We welcome any suggestions you might have as to where we might meet up!
Day trips between Ontario and Chicago
- 1 Vero Beach FL
- 2 Two days December Arches Zion or ???
- 3 For NYC Tourists ... How to spot a New Yorker
- 4 Question about Boulder area
- 5 Camping near Vail, Colorado
- 6 Univesity of Wisconsin Madison college visit -any tips
- 7 What is the most European looking city in the United States?
- 8 Hike down the Grand Canyon in February?
- 9 the Cliffs Resort at Princeville
- 10 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 11 Zion or Death Valley for 2 days in December?
- 12 Antelope Canyon, Zion, and Bryce advice needed
- 13 Savanah Sojourn
- 14 visiting Arizona area for 18 days from May19th 2014
- 15 San Antonio
- 16 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 17 Spending a week in Palm Springs in February
- 18 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 19 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter
- 20 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 21 Christmas Holidays in Arizona
- 22 Christmas-time in New York City? Special holiday experiences?
- 23 Viginia Jan 18-21st
- 24 Paul Rabe - A West Chester Question
- 25 Moonstruck Patisserie - Hilo ~ wow!!