I am travelling from Norway to the US and Chicago in July. During my stay I would like to meet up with a friend of mine who lives near Ontario, Canada. Basically, we are looking for somewhere to meet half-way; preferably no more than 5 hours from Ontario and 3 hours from Chicago. She will be driving and my fiancee and I will be going by bus (preferably) or train. We are all in our early/mid twenties.
We welcome any suggestions you might have as to where we might meet up!
Day trips between Ontario and Chicago
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 ONP help
- 2 December Break Need Recommendations for Southern Travel
- 3 Flights from Bay Area to Orlando, Florida
- 4 California road trip
- 5 Relocating Tips - Mild Weather, Good Schools, Low Cost of Living
- 6 Savanah Sojourn
- 7 Hwy 54 instead of I-40 from Tucumcari to Wichita good or bad idea?
- 8 The Driftless Area: An underappreciated region of the Upper Midwest
- 9 Seeking thoughtful advice on Yellowstone/Tetons trip!
- 10 LA, San Diego and San Francisco in 8 days -- can/should we try?
- 11 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 12 Trip Report - Dinosaur National Monument- UT/CO
- 13 Mountain hiking in the US for kids - Fall/Spring . . .
- 14 Poss. Itinerary for Aug. Portland to San Fran family vacay - TIPS PLEASE
- 15 Wisconsin - Dells and Madison
- 16 Vail or Aspen in summertime?
- 17 Providence,RI - restaurant and Waterfire advice
- 18 Seattle Hyatts
- 19 Seattle: Something Different?
- 20 Texas and Deep South Road Trip - with Limited Time!
- 21 Camping in the Adirondacks
- 22 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 23 Best non-nature activites around Yellowstone and Grand Teton?
- 24 Mesa Verde National Park - a Photo Album on Flickr
- 25 Easiest US airports to get to/from with public transportation