I am travelling from Norway to the US and Chicago in July. During my stay I would like to meet up with a friend of mine who lives near Ontario, Canada. Basically, we are looking for somewhere to meet half-way; preferably no more than 5 hours from Ontario and 3 hours from Chicago. She will be driving and my fiancee and I will be going by bus (preferably) or train. We are all in our early/mid twenties.
We welcome any suggestions you might have as to where we might meet up!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://deal4supplements.com/max-gain-xtreme-scam/
- 2 http://quicksupplementfact.com/neurocet/
- 3 http://megacleanseradvice.com/maxtropin-reviews/
- 4 What's the 14th Street area like?
- 5 Las vegas +21
- 6 Your favourite places in New York City
- 7 Portland, Crater Lake and coast to LA
- 8 July 4th fireworks in NYC
- 9 Thanksgiving Day in NYC
- 10 Best areas to stay from Dunedin to St Pete Beach?
- 11 Day trip suggestions from Frankenmuth
- 12 Trip Starting from New York
- 13 Travel suggestions from Mystic, CT to Bar Harbor, Maine
- 14 Mystic, Portland, Camden, Bar Harbor
- 15 Where to stay in Munising, MI?
- 16 Nilichik Ak.
- 17 Is Coney Island worth a trip if you don't like rides?
- 18 Best Brunswick Stew in Norfolk, Va
- 19 Grand Teton Questions
- 20 Gabfest in Fredericksburg VA
- 21 Bodega Bay with young kids
- 22 Grand American Road Trip!
- 23 Santa Cruz and down the coast.
- 24 Rules of the Subway
- 25 Grand Teton Questuons