I am travelling from Norway to the US and Chicago in July. During my stay I would like to meet up with a friend of mine who lives near Ontario, Canada. Basically, we are looking for somewhere to meet half-way; preferably no more than 5 hours from Ontario and 3 hours from Chicago. She will be driving and my fiancee and I will be going by bus (preferably) or train. We are all in our early/mid twenties.
We welcome any suggestions you might have as to where we might meet up!
Day trips between Ontario and Chicago
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Metro or cab from Delancey St to Penn Station?
- 2 Boulder Hotels. Want nice !! Near U of C
- 3 Vegas hotels for families
- 4 Jersey Boys Show ? Las Vegas
- 5 best area to stay in san diego
- 6 3 star hotels in manhattan
- 7 San Francisco-Coventry Inn??
- 8 San Francisco - mid October
- 9 Help on which island(s) for Scuba Divers
- 10 Scouting trip for possible move to SoCal -- advice on itin, please
- 11 Vegas to Grand Canyon, Bryce and/or Zion Dilemmma!
- 12 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip...Itinerary Comments?
- 13 Santa Barbara Itinerary Help Needed
- 14 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 15 Los Abrigados Sedona Arizona
- 16 Two 64 year old buddies on A week trip
- 17 Alexandria, VA Marriott Residence Inn et al
- 18 Denver 1 day in denver
- 19 Vegas Hotels-NY,NY, MIrage, Vdara
- 20 Roundtop Texas Lodging
- 21 Zion NP - Grand Canyon North Rim - Las Vegas
- 22 Burlington VT day trip
- 23 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 24 A weekend in Boston area with Friends (including 2 teenagers)
- 25 Hiking, Horses, Having fun: Family Adventure in Yellowstone & Grand Teton