I am travelling from Norway to the US and Chicago in July. During my stay I would like to meet up with a friend of mine who lives near Ontario, Canada. Basically, we are looking for somewhere to meet half-way; preferably no more than 5 hours from Ontario and 3 hours from Chicago. She will be driving and my fiancee and I will be going by bus (preferably) or train. We are all in our early/mid twenties.
We welcome any suggestions you might have as to where we might meet up!
Day trips between Ontario and Chicago
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Any edits? San Antonio & Austin Itinerary Dec 31st-Jan 5th or 6th
- 2 3 weeks in USA in February -- final post before booking hotels
- 3 Portsmouth NH to NYC
- 4 Help needed from USA experts... where to?
- 5 Lake Rabun Hotel
- 6 Dinner in Miami
- 7 Orlando to Savannah
- 8 Tipping advice
- 9 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 10 fly fishing spring break - warm weather
- 11 Road trip March from Atlanta
- 12 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 13 After Chigago ? side trips- suggestions
- 14 Met Opera rush tickets - process changed again!
- 15 Need help planning weekend trips: Georgia, Chicago, Tennessee, Alaska?!
- 16 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 17 Family Reunion Ideas for Maine Coast
- 18 62 Hikers airlifted out of Kalalau Trail
- 19 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 20 Utah-Arizona National Parks intinary help needed
- 21 NYT article on exploring Los Angeles without a car
- 22 advice on possible employment in GA or NC rural areas
- 23 Zion, Bryce, Page, GC South Rim, and Arches
- 24 Christmas weather?
- 25 Big island itinerary