I am travelling from Norway to the US and Chicago in July. During my stay I would like to meet up with a friend of mine who lives near Ontario, Canada. Basically, we are looking for somewhere to meet half-way; preferably no more than 5 hours from Ontario and 3 hours from Chicago. She will be driving and my fiancee and I will be going by bus (preferably) or train. We are all in our early/mid twenties.
We welcome any suggestions you might have as to where we might meet up!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best restaurant in Little Italy?
- 2 Week in Colorado
- 3 Moving to Dallas
- 4 Cape Cod visit in August
- 5 Florida Car Rental
- 6 Buying wine New York City
- 7 Stowe, Vermont in September
- 8 duty free question with connecting flights to US
- 9 Holland Tulip Festival
- 10 Is this a new record for spam?
- 11 Portland, Or. to Seattle & Vancouver Canada and Back
- 12 Theater Districy/Midtown NYC Hotel Suggestions
- 13 Great eats Portland, Seattle, Vancouver
- 14 Nashville Public Transportation
- 15 Yellowstone/GTNP trip booked! Now need tour advice please.
- 16 Who offers multi-island guided birding trips in Hawaii?
- 17 Carmel- Tickle Pink
- 18 Denver to Rocky Mt Nat Park in august
- 19 DC area hotel for end of June...
- 20 BYOB in New York City
- 21 Where to visit driving through coast of Maine
- 22 Quick trip to New Mexico
- 23 Ferry to Nantucket
- 24 Weekend trip wine-tasting on Long Island
- 25 route tips Ashland OR to Durango, Pasgosa Springs