I'm going to New Orleans for Jazz fest next weekend and have one extra day to explore the area. I've been to New Orleans before and would like to use this day to get out of the tourist area and see something that showcases the culture within a few hours of New Orleans. Any ideas on what we should do for the day?
Day Trip to See Local Culture Near New Orleans
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Gulf Shores Restaurants
- 2 Kauai -- Music Lovers!!!
- 3 ideas for pacific coast drive (CA)
- 4 Fall vacation in Colorado
- 5 Road Trip SW
- 6 Pacific Coast Hwy 10 days
- 7 Chicago trip
- 8 NYC IN AUGUST
- 9 Help w/ River Cruise Company-OH to Mississippi-end@New Orleans-Fall 2014
- 10 culpepper
- 11 Zion Narrows - Relatively Easy / Suitable for Older Folks?
- 12 Hiking Arches or Canyonlands National Park in fall?
- 13 San Fran to Las Vegas drive
- 14 Fancy dining
- 15 Hotel near Miami airport
- 16 Lake Tahoe to Yosemite: advice needed
- 17 Will have five days in Savannah
- 18 Driving the BRP.....Virginia or North Carolina?
- 19 Trip Report: New York City July 25-27, 2014
- 20 Day Cruise from Whittier or Steward?
- 21 Itinerary opinions
- 22 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 23 Vegas - Grand Canyon - Tucson
- 24 Relocating Tips - Mild Weather, Good Schools, Low Cost of Living
- 25 Los Angeles itinerary for August trip