I'm going to New Orleans for Jazz fest next weekend and have one extra day to explore the area. I've been to New Orleans before and would like to use this day to get out of the tourist area and see something that showcases the culture within a few hours of New Orleans. Any ideas on what we should do for the day?
Day Trip to See Local Culture Near New Orleans
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New York City Subway Fare Payment
- 2 Which NYC subway should I take?
- 3 Chicago Architectural River Tours - which one for us?
- 4 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 5 Cab Cost from McCarren to Venetian Hotel?
- 6 Advice on a Hamptons Day Trip
- 7 Rafting in Wisconsin
- 8 Helicopter tours from Vegas to Grand Canyon
- 9 Where to stay with kids in Nashville
- 10 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 11 Cocoa Beach Restaurant Recommendations near Courtyard Cocoa Beach
- 12 Hawaii Trip. Paradise Lost (Or At Least Misplaced)
- 13 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 14 East Coast road trip from Boston to Washington DC
- 15 Phoenix restaurants
- 16 5 week in US/Mexico
- 17 Camping at Grand Canyon, Bryce, Zion and Arches
- 18 10 day trip to California
- 19 Best Glacier viewing (by boat) from Seward or Whittier
- 20 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 21 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 22 Rafting near Denali
- 23 New York City Restaurants
- 24 Oregon to SF - avoid Coastal Route
- 25 Kennedy Space Center