During our upcoming trip to Lake Tahoe starting the Saturday before Memorial Day and ending on the Sunday after Memorial Day, we want to drive over to Sacramento one day. One purpose of our trip is to hit Nordstrom Rack since we do not have access to that usually wonderful store in Memphis. On a brief trip to Sacramento in 2006, we took time to tour the Capitol, stroll the pretty Capitol grounds, and do a quick walking tour of downtown. From those of you who know the city well, what unique sights should we seek out and what nice dining experiences for lunch and dinner should we look for? Thanks for the insights!
Day Trip to Sacramento from Tahoe: Suggested Sightseeing & Dining
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 recommended cheaper hotels around thanksgiving
- 2 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 3 Metro from airport to hotel?
- 4 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 5 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 6 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 7 Yellowstone Lodging in October
- 8 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 9 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 10 Book ahead for weekends this spring in Asheville, NC
- 11 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 12 Colorado Trip in Late May 2014
- 13 Albuquerque Recommendations
- 14 AK-Glacier Bay, Wrangel Elias, Lake Clark, Matanuska glacier, Valdez?
- 15 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 16 San Diego Itinerary-- Suggestions???
- 17 Kennedy Space Center
- 18 Jersey City Parking
- 19 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 20 Audio Driving Tour Big Island and Oahu
- 21 Asheville NC without a car
- 22 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 23 Myrtle Beach
- 24 9 Day Trip to Yosemite, Oregon and Washington State
- 25 2 weeks in FL, Savannah and Charleston