During our upcoming trip to Lake Tahoe starting the Saturday before Memorial Day and ending on the Sunday after Memorial Day, we want to drive over to Sacramento one day. One purpose of our trip is to hit Nordstrom Rack since we do not have access to that usually wonderful store in Memphis. On a brief trip to Sacramento in 2006, we took time to tour the Capitol, stroll the pretty Capitol grounds, and do a quick walking tour of downtown. From those of you who know the city well, what unique sights should we seek out and what nice dining experiences for lunch and dinner should we look for? Thanks for the insights!
Day Trip to Sacramento from Tahoe: Suggested Sightseeing & Dining
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 USA trip
- 2 New York - Quebec itinierary
- 3 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 4 NBA tickets??
- 5 sleepy hollow NY......what to do????
- 6 How to dress in Vegas
- 7 New Orleans in November - too cool?
- 8 Need good hotel for couple with teen daughter for 2 nights: shopping, plays, not over $600. Which???
- 9 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 10 Antelope Canyon, Best Friends, Bryce, Zion trip report
- 11 New York accommodation - apartment for family needed (winter)
- 12 Orlando for Work
- 13 camaro hire in waikiki
- 14 DiBruno Brothers - what should I buy?
- 15 Need suggestions: 6-day Thanksgiving trip Seattle,Portland,Vancouver(maybe)
- 16 Las vegas-Zion-Bryce-Antelope
- 17 Broadway Fall and Winter 2014/15
- 18 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 19 charlotte
- 20 Ski Season Underway in Colorado
- 21 Tennessee Alabama Louisiana
- 22 Sonoma or napa?
- 23 Black Hills Trip Report
- 24 Nashville TN to Newark NJ
- 25 Driving around Grand Canyon NP?