I will be in Portland next month for about 1 1/2 days and want to take some pics! Looking for some advice...
What are some great places to see or take pictures of in the area, any recommendations??
Within about 30 miles of Portland would be optimal, but I am open! I want to find some of the best and interesting places - parks, mountains, streams, awe inspiring landscapes, city views, etc.
I want to maximize my time and see something new!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Week in Colorado
- 2 Cape Cod visit in August
- 3 Best restaurant in Little Italy?
- 4 Florida Car Rental
- 5 Buying wine New York City
- 6 Stowe, Vermont in September
- 7 duty free question with connecting flights to US
- 8 Holland Tulip Festival
- 9 Is this a new record for spam?
- 10 Portland, Or. to Seattle & Vancouver Canada and Back
- 11 Theater Districy/Midtown NYC Hotel Suggestions
- 12 Great eats Portland, Seattle, Vancouver
- 13 Nashville Public Transportation
- 14 Yellowstone/GTNP trip booked! Now need tour advice please.
- 15 Who offers multi-island guided birding trips in Hawaii?
- 16 Carmel- Tickle Pink
- 17 Denver to Rocky Mt Nat Park in august
- 18 DC area hotel for end of June...
- 19 BYOB in New York City
- 20 Where to visit driving through coast of Maine
- 21 Quick trip to New Mexico
- 22 Ferry to Nantucket
- 23 Weekend trip wine-tasting on Long Island
- 24 route tips Ashland OR to Durango, Pasgosa Springs
- 25 GRAND CIRCLE 1 week RV/Campervan