I will be in Portland next month for about 1 1/2 days and want to take some pics! Looking for some advice...
What are some great places to see or take pictures of in the area, any recommendations??
Within about 30 miles of Portland would be optimal, but I am open! I want to find some of the best and interesting places - parks, mountains, streams, awe inspiring landscapes, city views, etc.
I want to maximize my time and see something new!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Reds VS Yankees
- 2 Itinerary help for Boston and Islands
- 3 Week in LA & San Francisco
- 4 Southern road trip ideas/reccomendations
- 5 Where to stay in or near San Simeon for one night?
- 6 Road Trip Along Lake Michigan
- 7 hotel in NYC
- 8 Post-Alaska cruise ideas July, 2018
- 9 Boulder, CO vs Denver, CO
- 10 prepaid broadband for ipad
- 11 Denver to Yellowstone
- 12 Wanted: Two beds, charming place NOLA
- 13 South Point/Ka Lae - Southern Most Point of the USA
- 14 Papakolea Beach/Green Sand Beach - Big Island, Hawaii
- 15 Road trip during Winters in Utah-NV
- 16 Hawaii's Rat Lungworm
- 17 Luggage Storage at ORD (Hilton)
- 18 A week in Ohau - what to do?
- 19 Lodging recs for Mackinac Island
- 20 Good restaurant in Topeka, KS
- 21 October New England Honeymoon??
- 22 Hawaii with 2 young teens
- 23 Briefly, in WNY
- 24 Bedford Stuyvesant
- 25 Seattle Airport to Downtown