I will be in Portland next month for about 1 1/2 days and want to take some pics! Looking for some advice...
What are some great places to see or take pictures of in the area, any recommendations??
Within about 30 miles of Portland would be optimal, but I am open! I want to find some of the best and interesting places - parks, mountains, streams, awe inspiring landscapes, city views, etc.
I want to maximize my time and see something new!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Central Coast CA kayaking?
- 2 Road Trip-San Francisco and Los Angeles
- 3 US whole month of January where to
- 4 Things to do in Toronto
- 5 Antelope Canyon visit in August - best time
- 6 Mesa Verde National Park Colorado
- 7 Hawaiian Honeymoon - Hotel Advice
- 8 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST
- 9 Miami Beach and Baseball Trip - Hampton Inn or Sheraton Four Points
- 10 Looking for advice on my hitchhike trip plan
- 11 Road trip LA to Phoenix via Grand Canyon
- 12 Dinosaur National Monument
- 13 NYC THEATRE DISTRICT...new restaurant
- 14 Need advise(s) for travel from DFW to Destin FL
- 15 Restaurant near Whitney Museum
- 16 Miami airport--safety??
- 17 Westhester/Bronx/Yonkers area event planning
- 18 Destin, Fort Walton Beach, Pensacola Beach
- 19 Maui - luau question
- 20 The Big Island - Best Way to See the Volcano
- 21 Driving from Glacier National Park to Hood River
- 22 Monthly vacation rental Siesta Key
- 23 USA family tour
- 24 Grand Canyon, Zion maybe Antalope Canyon in 2 days
- 25 Places to stay in Skagway