I will be in Portland next month for about 1 1/2 days and want to take some pics! Looking for some advice...
What are some great places to see or take pictures of in the area, any recommendations??
Within about 30 miles of Portland would be optimal, but I am open! I want to find some of the best and interesting places - parks, mountains, streams, awe inspiring landscapes, city views, etc.
I want to maximize my time and see something new!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Amtrak California Zephyr and Yosemite waterfalls
- 2 In search of cool beach town in the Carolinas
- 3 I Hiked the Grand Canyon Down & Up in One Day!
- 4 Las Vegas trip report
- 5 road trip from NC to Maine in Sept.
- 6 Lunch in Central Park
- 7 Flanigan's Inn & Hotel Zion National Park Springdale
- 8 Santa Barbara Hotels
- 9 place to eat and Grocery btn Salt lake city and Zion Canyon?
- 10 My travels to Monument Valley
- 11 Photos from Glacier National Park October 2016
- 12 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 13 Oregon Coast road trip
- 14 Portland,Oregon- hotels and good food
- 15 11 day PNW coast-Olympic-Portland-Glacier
- 16 Miami for 2 days
- 17 Living in Tampa /West Palm
- 18 How much cash do you travel with?
- 19 Food Festival Tour
- 20 Boston area hotels
- 21 ALASKA TWO WEEK TRIP Cruise/Land
- 22 Asheville to Atlanta 5 nights in between...need advice for the coast
- 23 10 Day Road Trip in Colorado
- 24 California Coast Highway 1 from SF to LA Closed?
- 25 Seattle weather: not a troll