I will be in Portland next month for about 1 1/2 days and want to take some pics! Looking for some advice...
What are some great places to see or take pictures of in the area, any recommendations??
Within about 30 miles of Portland would be optimal, but I am open! I want to find some of the best and interesting places - parks, mountains, streams, awe inspiring landscapes, city views, etc.
I want to maximize my time and see something new!
Day Trip to Portland - Great place to take pics??
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Sea Lice in Florida
- 2 Tennessee Alabama Louisiana
- 3 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 4 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 5 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 6 Booking Lodging at the Grand Canyon
- 7 Grand Teton & Yellowstone & ???
- 8 Weather in Hawaii in January
- 9 Three or Four Nights in Moab?
- 10 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 11 Utah mid Sept Trip Report, Zion, Bryce, Arches- beautiful!
- 12 Looking for good moonstone beach hotels in cambria
- 13 Breckenridge in October
- 14 East Coast to West Coast travel route
- 15 Family Trip to Moab - Flying into SLC
- 16 Richmond highlights?
- 17 Best City on the Gulf Coast to live?
- 18 "HUMORLESS" response to Kauai comment silliness
- 19 Central Park Fall Foliage
- 20 Pet Friendly places in Myrtle Beach
- 21 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 22 Things to do in and around Westbrook, CT in November 2014
- 23 New York accommodation - apartment for family needed (winter)
- 24 Washington DC in Spring?
- 25 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai