We are visiting Hawaii for the first time this summer, planning BI and Kauai. However, we'd really like to fit Pearl Harbor in but have no other interest in HNL. Since flights from the BI to Kauai stop in HNL, is it possible to book a morning flight BI to HNL, taxi to Pearl Harbor, and late afternoon flight to Kauai? This would be first week in July, don't know what kind of crowds we'd expect. I've heard there can be a long wait once you check in at PH so I'm concerned we might run out of time. Thanks for any advice.
day trip to Pearl Harbor from HNL airport?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Fall trip, best location to stay in Vermont. Need help please.
- 2 Driving to Daytona Beach from New Jersey
- 3 One Way Car Rentals- LAS to SFO- without drop off charges-What to check-
- 4 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 5 California (San Francisco, Napa,Carmel/Monterey,Santa Barbara,San Diego)
- 6 Seeking advice for Glacier National Park
- 7 Ideas for a family on a roadtrip around Denver and Utah
- 8 Clearwater FL area
- 9 Los Angeles day trips
- 10 Rapid City to Yellowstone Route
- 11 Business in San diego and then a weeks vacation?
- 12 trip advice from TN to TX
- 13 san diego or nearby area
- 14 middlebury vt snow
- 15 NY to Asheville then country place to stay
- 16 Charlotte NC Lodging & Driving Question
- 17 First Trip to California with Family of 6
- 18 ski trip: utah or colorado
- 19 Caklifornia & Oregon
- 20 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 21 Kauai - day trips to North shore and Waimea Canyon/Kokee State Park
- 22 Route 50 between Virginia and Missouri--Scenic?
- 23 San Fran to Yosemite one night stay
- 24 Drive down the West Coast 2015
- 25 What is the weather like in Kona in November?