We are visiting Hawaii for the first time this summer, planning BI and Kauai. However, we'd really like to fit Pearl Harbor in but have no other interest in HNL. Since flights from the BI to Kauai stop in HNL, is it possible to book a morning flight BI to HNL, taxi to Pearl Harbor, and late afternoon flight to Kauai? This would be first week in July, don't know what kind of crowds we'd expect. I've heard there can be a long wait once you check in at PH so I'm concerned we might run out of time. Thanks for any advice.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Phantom of the Opera Row H Seats 101-102 thoughts?
- 2 new orleans french quarter hotels for "the ladies"
- 3 Florida couples first trip to Maine
- 4 San Diego Sunset or La Jolla
- 5 November redwoods trip
- 6 Spring Break trip to National Park
- 7 Destination and route guidance needed for Oct trip to New England.
- 8 Wedding gifts?
- 9 December Vacation in Florida by Beach
- 10 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 11 Layover
- 12 Seattle?
- 13 Pacific Northwest Trip - Mother/Daughter
- 14 Parking a Ford Transit Passenger Van NYC
- 15 Luxury Mountain Resort in PA or WV for sightseeing
- 16 driving from Atlanta to Denver
- 17 Cape Cod Biking & Lodging
- 18 SF Area - Fall Family Trip
- 19 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 20 First Trip to New Mexico
- 21 Where to Stay Northern New Mexico in November
- 22 Big Bend, McDonald Observatory, San Antonio and Austin in January
- 23 Airport Advice for GNP
- 24 Day trips from Boston
- 25 2 weeks in Alaska with kids