We are visiting Hawaii for the first time this summer, planning BI and Kauai. However, we'd really like to fit Pearl Harbor in but have no other interest in HNL. Since flights from the BI to Kauai stop in HNL, is it possible to book a morning flight BI to HNL, taxi to Pearl Harbor, and late afternoon flight to Kauai? This would be first week in July, don't know what kind of crowds we'd expect. I've heard there can be a long wait once you check in at PH so I'm concerned we might run out of time. Thanks for any advice.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hyatt Regency Boston Harbor - how to get to the city?
- 2 Turning 30 in March. What shall I do?
- 3 5 days in Colorado
- 4 Nashville and Gatlinburg
- 5 Jul, Aug or Sept for California trip, which is preferable and why?
- 6 NYC with 5 kids- SOLO
- 7 Bronx Help to visit hospital
- 8 fort lauderdale
- 9 Avoiding tunnels driving from Atlanta to Philadelphia
- 10 Best 2 (or 3) Day Drive Between Phoenix & Palm Springs?
- 11 Downtown Chicago
- 12 Boston-Philadelphia: drive, fly, Amtrak?
- 13 Miami/Disney World/Bahamas Cruise w/6yo
- 14 First Trip to Texas -
- 15 8 Days in Yellowstone/GTNP
- 16 Yellowstone or Yosemite in August?
- 17 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 18 Resort/Hotel near Port Canaveral
- 19 Southwest road trip
- 20 Grand Circle Road Trip
- 21 Beaches in Florida
- 22 Visit to the top of the Statue of Liberty
- 23 2 Day Family Trip to Grand Canyon - RV or Lodge?
- 24 Safety Concerns
- 25 Lodging near Zion National Park