We are visiting Hawaii for the first time this summer, planning BI and Kauai. However, we'd really like to fit Pearl Harbor in but have no other interest in HNL. Since flights from the BI to Kauai stop in HNL, is it possible to book a morning flight BI to HNL, taxi to Pearl Harbor, and late afternoon flight to Kauai? This would be first week in July, don't know what kind of crowds we'd expect. I've heard there can be a long wait once you check in at PH so I'm concerned we might run out of time. Thanks for any advice.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Washington DC in July - hotel, and what items to book now
- 2 Sunniest place to stay in Kauai
- 3 family with 3 boys needing help for west coast itinerary
- 4 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 5 Need advice-Early June Oregon Coast, Columbia River Gorge, Crater Lake
- 6 2 hours international transit in DFW airport
- 7 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 8 9-10 day trip to WA
- 9 Apply in 12th grade for an international student ?
- 10 West to East Coast in 10 days
- 11 Proposed Los Angeles itinerary, almost exclusively without a car
- 12 Breckenridge, Estes Park, and Fort Collins in May
- 13 Tour of the Grand Circle USA .HELP!
- 14 las vegas, zion, bryce , grandcanyon, page (antelope canyon), sedona,
- 15 Laguna Beach Hotel
- 16 What do you think of my Yellowstone itinerary - August 2017?
- 17 Atlanta With Toddler
- 18 Metropolitan Opera - good seats?
- 19 NYC For The Day
- 20 Southwest/California NP roadtrip advice needed.
- 21 NYC opinions please! 2nt (shows & meals w/1st timer)
- 22 Senior citizens traveling as groupl
- 23 Walking Safety Near Boston Common
- 24 Car rental from Baltimore airport
- 25 Turo?