We are visiting Hawaii for the first time this summer, planning BI and Kauai. However, we'd really like to fit Pearl Harbor in but have no other interest in HNL. Since flights from the BI to Kauai stop in HNL, is it possible to book a morning flight BI to HNL, taxi to Pearl Harbor, and late afternoon flight to Kauai? This would be first week in July, don't know what kind of crowds we'd expect. I've heard there can be a long wait once you check in at PH so I'm concerned we might run out of time. Thanks for any advice.
day trip to Pearl Harbor from HNL airport?
- 1 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 2 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 3 Sightseeing and restaurants in LA
- 4 What is the United Lounge like at LAX?
- 5 Question about Boulder area
- 6 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 7 Fort Lauderdale weather in late January
- 8 Savannah or Charleston- If you had to choose.
- 9 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 10 Hike down the Grand Canyon in February?
- 11 visiting Arizona area for 18 days from May19th 2014
- 12 Grand Canyon in March?
- 13 a very short trip report of our 10 days on the Big Island
- 14 California Tour Groups?
- 15 Hotel near Public Theater
- 16 a very short, uneventful trip report of our 10 days in south Kona
- 17 First timers in Kauai--would love advice/suggestions
- 18 Warm and don't Drive
- 19 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 20 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter
- 21 Ohare Clearing Customs from VIE Sat May 24 @ 1:30pm for 3:10pm flight
- 22 Paul Rabe - A West Chester Question
- 23 PRIDE OF AMERICA
- 24 Viginia Jan 18-21st
- 25 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good