We are visiting Hawaii for the first time this summer, planning BI and Kauai. However, we'd really like to fit Pearl Harbor in but have no other interest in HNL. Since flights from the BI to Kauai stop in HNL, is it possible to book a morning flight BI to HNL, taxi to Pearl Harbor, and late afternoon flight to Kauai? This would be first week in July, don't know what kind of crowds we'd expect. I've heard there can be a long wait once you check in at PH so I'm concerned we might run out of time. Thanks for any advice.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 AUGUST---7 day San Fran to San Diego
- 2 Spa at THE Hotel at Mandalay Bay
- 3 Trip Report: 2 weeks from SF to Yellowstone and back, June 2016
- 4 Best restaurants?! - first time to NYC!
- 5 Zion and Bryce in July
- 6 Moving from Fresno CA to highpoint NC
- 7 Itinerary Help Needed
- 8 Los Angeles Indefinitely
- 9 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 10 CA Fire - need revised itinerary help
- 11 What to pack
- 12 Road trip from Gulf Coast to Key West
- 13 First time, Best business class?
- 14 Restaurant Recs for Minneapolis
- 15 SW Colorado/San Juan Skyway ideas?
- 16 Between Naples and Fort Myers
- 17 Kids Vacation Place
- 18 Desert Southwest
- 19 Aug. cruise wardrobe
- 20 If you're in Cleveland for the GOP Convention
- 21 Boston waterfront Italian
- 22 Planning Rim2Rim Hike at Grand Canyon
- 23 US-Canada road trip help
- 24 Cape cod, Vermont and Newyork
- 25 11 Days in Washington State and northern Oregon: what to do?