I am taking a short cruise in November and one of our stops is in Key West. I have never been and would like some daytime "must do's" for Key West. Open for anything. Just looking for your absolute favorite thing to do there.
Thanks so much.
Day trip to Key West on Cruise
- 1 San Francisco - one semi-splurge restaurant?
- 2 Memorial day weekend drivable getaway from Jersey City, NJ
- 3 Albuquerque to Denver
- 4 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs
- 5 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 6 D.C. in a day
- 7 Door County
- 8 10 Days in Maine
- 9 NYC Newbie Needs Advice Re JFK Transportation
- 10 Using public transit in San Diego
- 11 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 12 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 13 Boston Area College Tour
- 14 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 15 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 16 Hiking/Camping Suggestions for VT, NH, & ME in August?
- 17 A Visit to Charleston
- 18 Hotel Suite Brands with Multiple Bedrooms?
- 19 Boston three day trip report, with photos
- 20 Amtrak to DC, then sightseeing
- 21 Help with NYC transit
- 22 Just saw the Book of Mormon in Chicago ! Can we talk about it
- 23 Help finalizing August itinerary for Utah NPs (with a child)
- 24 1st time in Boston --need advice
- 25 Best places to stop New Orleans to Los Angeles