We are planning a 3 day trip to the Boston area in mid July and would like to squeeze in a day trip to Cape Cod. This will probably be mostly sight-seeing from the car as we would like to see as much of the Cape as we can in 1 day. We will rent a car in Boston and this will have to be done on a Saturday . This will be our first trip to Massachusetts. What do we need to know? Too much traffic (in July)?? Too crowded?? Impossible to do in one day?? Need suggestions. Thanks!
Day trip to Cape Cod
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 2 First family ski trip
- 3 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 4 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 5 NYC theatre broadway
- 6 Grand Circle Trip report, Arizona and Utah
- 7 Restaurants in Charleston, SC
- 8 Looking for Destination Ideas
- 9 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 10 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 11 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 12 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 13 Other places like Chautauqua Institution
- 14 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 15 Anchorage Sheraton Hotel and Spa
- 16 Visiting Denver
- 17 Visiting Denver
- 18 Planning family gathering in Sedona
- 19 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 20 Laguna Beach, what to do
- 21 Louisville to Dallas, spring time, 10 days, teenagers
- 22 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 23 A day in Dallas
- 24 Stony Point, NC to Richmond, VA and surrounding areas... help, please!
- 25 Austin Anniversary Dinner