We are planning a trip to Paris and plan to spend about 4 days in the city. We have been there 3 times already and know their is plenty to see and revisit. We need a day outside of Paris before we head to Province. We have been in the past to Versailles.
I have looked at possible sites to visit as being Chartres or Reims. What does the FORUM consider the best of these two sites and other possible suggestions? We would appreciate your help. Many thanks
Day trip outside of Paris
- 1 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 2 Univesity of Wisconsin Madison college visit -any tips
- 3 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 4 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 5 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 6 Fort Lauderdale weather in late January
- 7 Would this still be a good NYC to Boston Route?
- 8 RV trip from Raleigh NC to Grand Canyon, Zion, Arches.. and?
- 9 SuperShuttle - are they always so rude?
- 10 Warm and don't Drive
- 11 After 13 Years, We Returned to the Big Apple
- 12 Antelope Canyon, Zion, and Bryce advice needed
- 13 a very short, uneventful trip report of our 10 days in south Kona
- 14 Biloxi questions again
- 15 For NYC Tourists ... How to spot a New Yorker
- 16 Roadtrip New Orleans, Vicksburg, Montgomery, Mobile, New Orleans
- 17 What is the most European looking city in the United States?
- 18 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 19 the Cliffs Resort at Princeville
- 20 Where is the best place to ski and stay in Lake Tahoe??
- 21 San Antonio
- 22 Sedona to Palm Springs
- 23 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 24 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 25 Zion or Death Valley for 2 days in December?