We are planning a trip to Paris and plan to spend about 4 days in the city. We have been there 3 times already and know their is plenty to see and revisit. We need a day outside of Paris before we head to Province. We have been in the past to Versailles.
I have looked at possible sites to visit as being Chartres or Reims. What does the FORUM consider the best of these two sites and other possible suggestions? We would appreciate your help. Many thanks
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 2 1/2 days in Mesa Verde, Santa Fe, Taos
- 2 Hiking and biking hotel options
- 3 BYOB in New York City
- 4 Quick trip to New Mexico
- 5 San Antonio and Austin with 21 and 23 year old daughters
- 6 Yellowstone and...what park would you do?
- 7 Chicago Cab
- 8 Who offers multi-island guided birding trips in Hawaii?
- 9 Restaurants in DC
- 10 Broadway show tickets
- 11 4th of July in Chicago
- 12 GRAND CIRCLE 1 week RV/Campervan
- 13 Getting to Oneonta or Delhi, NY
- 14 Carmel- Tickle Pink
- 15 Sedona to Vegas
- 16 Hawk's
- 17 Oahu hotels
- 18 A stop between St Louis and Little Rock
- 19 Driving from Carmel to Incline Village on Wednesday
- 20 New York City to New Orleans Itinerary
- 21 pulling a tent trailer in utah
- 22 Bryce Canyon Astronomy Festival
- 23 Travel from Boise, Idaho to Grand Canyon
- 24 Is the California Zephyr really a once in a life time experience?
- 25 Empire Sate: best time; best vendor etcx