We are planning a trip to Paris and plan to spend about 4 days in the city. We have been there 3 times already and know their is plenty to see and revisit. We need a day outside of Paris before we head to Province. We have been in the past to Versailles.
I have looked at possible sites to visit as being Chartres or Reims. What does the FORUM consider the best of these two sites and other possible suggestions? We would appreciate your help. Many thanks
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NYC Discounted Metropolitan Opera Tickets
- 2 California, late February
- 3 Moving to Florida from Oregon
- 4 Fodor's Survey
- 5 Kauai for a group over New Years
- 6 3 day road trip from Las Vegas -Grand Canyon, Bryce Canyon, Zion
- 7 Savannah and Charleston over New Years.
- 8 TIPS - Pacific Coast Highway
- 9 California trip: Where to go after San Francisco?
- 10 Seeking adivce- 12 days Oregon only or OR/WA
- 11 Seattle, Las Vegas and Salt Lake
- 12 Northern California Redwoods
- 13 Seaside, California
- 14 Today it rained…on the road in the PNW
- 15 Harpers Ferry weekend
- 16 Myrtle Beach hotels that meet my specific criteria
- 17 saint john the divine concert for peace tickets
- 18 Denali
- 19 JFK Terminal 8
- 20 Off-season use of a car on Zion Scenic Drive
- 21 washington-blueridge parkway-myrtle beach
- 22 Maine in May?
- 23 SF-Yosemite-Monterey Peninsula
- 24 Dinner Cruise down San Antonio River?
- 25 Yellowstone/Grand Tetons (Oct 2016)