We are planning a trip to Paris and plan to spend about 4 days in the city. We have been there 3 times already and know their is plenty to see and revisit. We need a day outside of Paris before we head to Province. We have been in the past to Versailles.
I have looked at possible sites to visit as being Chartres or Reims. What does the FORUM consider the best of these two sites and other possible suggestions? We would appreciate your help. Many thanks
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Great trip to Portsmouth, NH and Portland, ME
- 2 Pls help keep dolphins happy & healthy
- 3 Which island for R&R?
- 4 Any off site car rental agencies around JFK?
- 5 EWR to Staten Island 9:50PM
- 6 Scenic road trip northeast Pennsylvania to Charlotte
- 7 NYC Airport transport (well, Newark)
- 8 Yellowstone
- 9 10 Year Anniversary Dinner in NYC
- 10 JFK TO MANHATTEN
- 11 Napili in Maui with toddlers?
- 12 1.5 Days in Boston with 3 little ones
- 13 Travelling from NYC to Washington Depot
- 14 San Antonio shopping
- 15 Where to stay to visit Glacier National Park
- 16 Towing a camper trailer during January
- 17 Are you sick from Alaskan tour?
- 18 May 2016 Trip to the Big Island
- 19 First Trip to New Mexico
- 20 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 21 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 22 Montana dude ranch recommendation
- 23 blue ridge parkway?
- 24 Cross country road trip to the east coast- here we go...
- 25 Warning: Recent increase in violent crime in New Orleans' French Quarter