We are planning a trip to Paris and plan to spend about 4 days in the city. We have been there 3 times already and know their is plenty to see and revisit. We need a day outside of Paris before we head to Province. We have been in the past to Versailles.
I have looked at possible sites to visit as being Chartres or Reims. What does the FORUM consider the best of these two sites and other possible suggestions? We would appreciate your help. Many thanks
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Spur of the moment Chicago advice.
- 2 Family Colorado Road Trip
- 3 Sonoma
- 4 Fodor's Walt Disney World 2017 travel guide
- 5 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 6 Colorado Forest Die Off - How Awful Is It? Should We Visit Elsewhere?
- 7 101 closure
- 8 North Rim, Page, Bryce & Zion Advice
- 9 Springfield, IL to Louisville, KY best route
- 10 Lowkey, waterfront, natural area for winter months--no high rises
- 11 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 12 Cruise to Alaska. Ports- Juneau, Sitka, Ketchikan, Victoria
- 13 fairfeld inn or Hampton inn
- 14 NE Itinerary - Thoughts?
- 15 ONLY 2 DAYS IN WILLIAMSBURG
- 16 Middle aged and overweight - can I hike
- 17 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 18 What type of hire car for Nat Parks in UT, AZ
- 19 Gate1 8 Day Grand Canyon tour review/ Comments
- 20 Alaska cruise
- 21 New Orleans
- 22 Maui Bed and Breakfast
- 23 Kentucky Derby Shuttle
- 24 Southwest/California NP roadtrip advice needed.
- 25 Walking Safety Near Boston Common