We are planning a trip to Paris and plan to spend about 4 days in the city. We have been there 3 times already and know their is plenty to see and revisit. We need a day outside of Paris before we head to Province. We have been in the past to Versailles.
I have looked at possible sites to visit as being Chartres or Reims. What does the FORUM consider the best of these two sites and other possible suggestions? We would appreciate your help. Many thanks
Day trip outside of Paris
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Four days in DC
- 2 One Night at Logan Airport
- 3 Itinerary for : Vegas - Zion - Bryce - Antelope - Grand Canyon
- 4 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 5 Oceanfront condo rentals in Maui?
- 6 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 7 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 8 Need Ideas for Quiet Vacation in Upstate New York
- 9 Lodging in Mendocino County (Anderson Valley, Booneville, ??)
- 10 Backpacking in April
- 11 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 12 Circle Oahu / luau
- 13 University of Texas Austin College Trip
- 14 Old City -- Philadelphia -- Cocktails?
- 15 Near Plum Island, MA ...what to see and do?
- 16 "Off the beaten path" road trip from Vail, CO
- 17 Aussies' USA "White Xmas" 2013/14 Trip Report
- 18 Visiting Paso Robles wine country
- 19 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.
- 20 replica designer handbags
- 21 First family ski trip
- 22 San Diego parks and attractions
- 23 Cape Cod in early April
- 24 USA with a 3 year old
- 25 And now...The 100 Best Things to Eat in Philadelphia