We are planning a trip to Paris and plan to spend about 4 days in the city. We have been there 3 times already and know their is plenty to see and revisit. We need a day outside of Paris before we head to Province. We have been in the past to Versailles.
I have looked at possible sites to visit as being Chartres or Reims. What does the FORUM consider the best of these two sites and other possible suggestions? We would appreciate your help. Many thanks
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 One day in Dallas
- 2 5 Things Not to Miss in NYC?
- 3 Best Colorado City?: hot summers, mild winters
- 4 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 5 Mobile Suggestions
- 6 What to do in myrtle beach…and where to dine
- 7 Best Router driving rental truck to go to Long beach, NY
- 8 Pensacola Suggestions
- 9 Brainstorming - city to visit for disabled young man
- 10 Nova Star
- 11 4 Days in LV
- 12 7 days in Colorado
- 13 louisiana bayou
- 14 October in Colorado
- 15 Yellowstone in the Winter
- 16 Biloxi Suggestions
- 17 myrtle beach
- 18 Boston--Another Art Mission
- 19 16 Days Utah National Parks
- 20 North Fork Vineyards/ Greenport Long Island trip planning
- 21 Trip To Anchorage, Alaska
- 22 Getting from Denver International Airport to the city and other places
- 23 Grand Canyon Railway and Hotel?
- 24 UPDATED 10 days in Cali: SD to SF
- 25 Philadelphia hotels near public transportation but not in city center