We are planning a day trip in to Quincy Market and would like to leave our car outside Boston. Our plan is to drive from Portsmouth NH to the most northerly subway stop but I cant determine which one would is the closest. Any help is much appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Maui/Kauai Honeymoon Itinerary - hotel help?
- 2 Advice for So. CAL travel with 2 teen boys 13 & 15
- 3 Boston Airport Hotels
- 4 Nashville Never Been
- 5 B&B recommendation in Carmel
- 6 New England Road Trip Itinerary
- 7 San Antonio, Texas
- 8 Snow for next Christmas within a day's drive from Florida
- 9 CAJUN region, plus NEW ORLEANS
- 10 Uber boston
- 11 Week long trip--Dallas/Austin/SA
- 12 JFK terminal 4 to terminal 8, can we make it?
- 13 Frederick, MD, with dog and teen daughter
- 14 First trip to Colorado -- driving from Tennessee
- 15 Traveling to CO, worried about altitude sickness!
- 16 7 day Road Trip from Boise, ID
- 17 Parking in Naples Florida
- 18 State capitol buildings -- a two-thirds through ranking
- 19 Colorado Itinerary
- 20 Best Hilton location/hotel in New York
- 21 What is there to do on MAUI
- 22 Huntington Beach to Yosemite
- 23 Best place to live in the USA for doctors
- 24 Grand Teton National Park Review
- 25 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170123104914