I will have a 10 hours layover in Dulles,( on a Saturday) from 11 am to 9 pm. I please need advise on day trips, as I am planning to rent a car. I know that plan B can be visiting DC, but I ve been already there. Thank you !
DAY TRIP FROM WASHINGTON DULLES
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Key West Dry Tortugas
- 2 After New Orleans, now where? ideas for 4 days to spare after N.O.?
- 3 Just to clarify, Lodging in Yellowstone
- 4 One day in Key West,should I take the plane to Dry Tortugas?
- 5 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 6 Philadelphia Mommy-Daughter (4-year old) Trip
- 7 Itinerary for : Vegas - Zion - Bryce - Antelope - Grand Canyon
- 8 Backpacking in April
- 9 Vegas-Show Recommendations
- 10 A month i USA - where to go and for how long?
- 11 Big Sur?
- 12 NYC Theatre Seating Opinions: Waiting for Godot
- 13 Denver Itinerary - 3 nights, 4 days
- 14 Public Transportation in Chicago with kids?
- 15 NYC play advice needed
- 16 Restaurant Week 2/17-3/7 in NYC
- 17 San Francisco this sunday - photo ops, places to go by car?
- 18 San Diego parks and attractions
- 19 Whale watching in July
- 20 Driving time from Santa Cruz to San Simeon
- 21 East Coast messy driving Sunday and Monday March 16 and 17
- 22 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 23 Sunday Brunch Southern California
- 24 Aussies' USA "White Xmas" 2013/14 Trip Report
- 25 need cheap motel, kahului, one night, car rental