I will have a 10 hours layover in Dulles,( on a Saturday) from 11 am to 9 pm. I please need advise on day trips, as I am planning to rent a car. I know that plan B can be visiting DC, but I ve been already there. Thank you !
DAY TRIP FROM WASHINGTON DULLES
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Kauai car rental puzzle
- 2 Restaurant week in D.C.
- 3 door county
- 4 Driving from NJ to VA with 3 kids
- 5 Boston lodging
- 6 BWI car rental expensive
- 7 Christmas in Florida Where to Stay?
- 8 NYC Hop on Hop Off or not.
- 9 Hwy 1 Road Trip
- 10 Highline walk - where to start near Penn Station
- 11 Re-Visit DC
- 12 Badlands / Black Hills Trip Report (Warning: Long)
- 13 Chicago... How many days?
- 14 Exploring Some of Oregon and Washington
- 15 Big Sur Camping - which campground for first-timers?
- 16 San Diego - wher to stay
- 17 Where to Overnight North of Seattle?
- 18 Planning to drive through Death Valley on July 19
- 19 3 weeks coast to coast from Boston to San Francisco - Help!
- 20 Prescott and surroundings
- 21 Nashville for 5 days with 10 yr old
- 22 Poss. Itinerary for Aug. Portland to San Fran family vacay - TIPS PLEASE
- 23 What's There to Do in Kauai???
- 24 The 45th and 46th State - Maine and Vermont!
- 25 LA to La Quinta restaurant/sight suggestions