I will have a 10 hours layover in Dulles,( on a Saturday) from 11 am to 9 pm. I please need advise on day trips, as I am planning to rent a car. I know that plan B can be visiting DC, but I ve been already there. Thank you !
DAY TRIP FROM WASHINGTON DULLES
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Trip Report: New York City July 25-27, 2014
- 2 Place to Grab a Bite to Eat near Wilmington train station?
- 3 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 4 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 5 Help w/ River Cruise Company-OH to Mississippi-end@New Orleans-Fall 2014
- 6 Los Angeles itinerary for August trip
- 7 Fancy dining
- 8 Fear of driving in San Francisco/USA
- 9 Charlotte restaurant help
- 10 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 11 Historic Houses & Sites near Charleston & Savannah.
- 12 Relocating Tips - Mild Weather, Good Schools, Low Cost of Living
- 13 Kauai -- Music Lovers!!!
- 14 Need help with 2 days in Yellowstone with West Yellowstone Lodging
- 15 3 weeks covering SF, Monterey, Lake Isabella, Las Vegas and LA (Disney)
- 16 In just five days: Grand Teton and Yellowstone NPs
- 17 Road Trip SW
- 18 Seattle-Tacoma Airport to downtown Seattle
- 19 culpepper
- 20 Help on which island(s) for Scuba Divers
- 21 Upscale Mexican restaurant in downtown Denver
- 22 Amtrak Train from California to Oregon or Washington
- 23 Ideas for 1st time trip to LA/Santa Monica/Hollywood with 16 yr old
- 24 2 weeks in Alaska
- 25 let's do a new Hawaii countdown