Good morning everyone. We are travelling to New Orleans for 5 days from Canada and it will be our second visit. We have a free saturday and my wife and I would like to know if anyone can recommend a day trip. Our interest are varied and we are very open minded. i just don't want to rent a car and drive for the sake of driving. My wife is looking for a seafood place similar to South Carolina where you can order them simply steam and/or boiled along side the river or bayou. Thanks in advance,
Day Trip from New Orleans
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Fall trip, best location to stay in Vermont. Need help please.
- 2 middlebury vt snow
- 3 NY to Asheville then country place to stay
- 4 Charlotte NC Lodging & Driving Question
- 5 Ideas for a family on a roadtrip around Denver and Utah
- 6 First Trip to California with Family of 6
- 7 trip advice from TN to TX
- 8 ski trip: utah or colorado
- 9 Seeking advice for Glacier National Park
- 10 Caklifornia & Oregon
- 11 Rapid City to Yellowstone Route
- 12 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 13 Kauai - day trips to North shore and Waimea Canyon/Kokee State Park
- 14 Route 50 between Virginia and Missouri--Scenic?
- 15 San Fran to Yosemite one night stay
- 16 Drive down the West Coast 2015
- 17 Clearwater FL area
- 18 san diego or nearby area
- 19 What is the weather like in Kona in November?
- 20 Chattanooga to Washington DC via Blue Ridge Parkway
- 21 Warning: Recent increase in violent crime in New Orleans' French Quarter
- 22 Charleston, SC Hotels
- 23 Road trip to the Deep South revisited......itinerary for your perusal
- 24 Santa Fe Area Hiking Early June - 3 full days.
- 25 Charleston, SC help