my fiance and I are travelling to Las Vegas in Mid-March. We have one free day, but have to be back in Las Vegas by 9pm to catch our flight home. We were initially thinking of getting a helicopter tour of the Grand Canyon, but think we'd rather rent a car and drive somewhere. Is it feasable to drive to the Grand Canyon, soak it in for a few hours, and get back to Vegas for 9pm or would it be a mad rush? Would it be a better day trip to go West through Red Rock, Mt Charleston area, and Death Valley? Or... would our initial idea of a chopper ride be worth the expense?
I love driving btw, so that isn't an issue. The timing is the problem.
Any thoughts would be helpful!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://tophealthmart.com/kamasutra-male-enhancement/
- 2 http://helix6garciniareview.com/complete-metabolism-reviews/
- 3 California Coast Road-Trip Must-Sees
- 4 DC Cherry Blossoms 2017
- 5 Summer trip
- 6 Where to Stay in Philly in April?
- 7 Road trip to NP: from Denver to San Francisco or the other way around?
- 8 NYC - 10 Nights - Itinerary Feedback
- 9 Help PLS Philli or Boston
- 10 Alaska Itinerary - Suggestions & Comments Please
- 11 How many states have you been to?
- 12 Family spring break destinations on the N.E. coast
- 13 Moving to Dallas - Where to live?
- 14 My quickie roadtrip to Philly - art, photos, food, and some good karma.
- 15 Jersey shore town recommendation for July 4th weeekend
- 16 Where to stay in Glacier NP
- 17 Alaska in First Week of Sept
- 18 family road trip from SF to Portland to Seattle
- 19 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 20 San Diego to Vancouver in 14 Days
- 21 Pacific Northwest with daughters
- 22 Gros Ventre campsite availability mid Sept
- 23 Florida keys trip
- 24 Washington DC in mid May. Questions!
- 25 Route Planning for East USA
Day trip from Las Vegas. Grand Canyon or Death Valley/RedRock/Charleston