We are planning to stay for a week in Key Largo and take a day trip on one of our days to Miami South Beach. Has anyone done this? Is this a workable day trip? I'm thinking it would be like a day trip from L.A. to Palm Springs or L.A. to San Diego. Any additional info would be appreciated. By the way, we will have our own rental car.
Day Trip from Key Largo to Miami
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Glacier National Park 10 Days
- 2 Yellowstone in the winter?
- 3 Centrally located hotel in Philadelphia
- 4 Best to do list on Hawaii
- 5 zion, Bryce,grand canyon
- 6 Why you shouldn't hang your purse over the back of your chair in Boston
- 7 Sea world San Diego
- 8 Small group dining in Napa area
- 9 San Diego: Point Loma>Ocean Beach
- 10 Montana- what are must see places?
- 11 Flight Deals to Hawaii From Nashville?
- 12 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 13 Italian restaurants in NYC
- 14 Maui - Haleakala
- 15 HELP WITH SONOMA AREA ITINERARY
- 16 Kauai - rainy forecast every day of our trip!
- 17 Utah restaurants
- 18 Vegas, Grand Canyon, Utah National Parks trip advice
- 19 Kauai Garden tours
- 20 Another Perfect Visit to Paradise: Kauai
- 21 Toddler in California but where to go?
- 22 Wyndham timeshares--should we or shouldn't
- 23 A short stay in LA...Trip Report
- 24 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 25 Planning a Day Trip from Poughkeepsie (Returning by 6pm)