We have been vacationing in Acadia all week and have one more day which, as of this writing, is unplanned. I'd like to take the family exploring tomorrow and maybe take a drive somewhere to do/see something outside of the Acadia/Bar Harbor area?? but not sure where to go. A destination within 1-1.5 hrs one way would be great. Cute town, a sight not to miss, shopping, etc. We have three children ages 5, 8, and 9 that are generally happy with wherever we take them!
Day Trip FROM Acadia/Bar Harbor Area - Tomorrow?!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Daytona Beach and ??
- 2 What is the best place to spend in summers in Texas?
- 3 Please help with four days in Boston-Cambridge-Salem
- 4 Boston Marathon spectator questions
- 5 Suggestions for drive from Seattle to LA via Oregon Idaho and utah
- 6 Thoughts for two 14 yr old boys who enjoy NYC,Chicago/sneakers.
- 7 Whcih is the best fashion store chain
- 8 Renting a condo in Florida in January
- 9 Another Key West trip in the books!
- 10 Beach holiday with baby
- 11 Mukilteo to Whidbey Is. via Deception Pass & a ferry return??
- 12 Trip with grandson to Chicago and Michigan
- 13 Chicago Information Need for a Possible Trip
- 14 Grand Marais?
- 15 Cost of hotels in major cities of the USA
- 16 Kennebunkport, Cape Cod or Martha's Vineyard
- 17 Salt Lake City
- 18 8 day honeymoon around Leavenworth and Seattle
- 19 First visit in New Mexico
- 20 Is Hwy 59/389 an alternate for hwy 9
- 21 Scottsdale, Sedona, Grand Canyon
- 22 Carlsbad Cavern area - New Mexico ... Lodging
- 23 Italian cookies in Minneapolis area
- 24 Lodging between Edenton NC and Washington DC?
- 25 Getting from Washington DC to Dulles airport, quickest way possible