We have been vacationing in Acadia all week and have one more day which, as of this writing, is unplanned. I'd like to take the family exploring tomorrow and maybe take a drive somewhere to do/see something outside of the Acadia/Bar Harbor area?? but not sure where to go. A destination within 1-1.5 hrs one way would be great. Cute town, a sight not to miss, shopping, etc. We have three children ages 5, 8, and 9 that are generally happy with wherever we take them!
Day Trip FROM Acadia/Bar Harbor Area - Tomorrow?!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 2 Washington DC in Spring?
- 3 Weather in Hawaii in January
- 4 Good area to stay in for young (20-something) married couple?
- 5 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 6 Need good hotel for couple with teen daughter for 2 nights: shopping, plays, not over $600. Which???
- 7 Arches National Park in a day
- 8 Drinking a beer in all 50 states for cancer reseach. Need bar suggestions!
- 9 4 week family trip ideas
- 10 DC in Dec-Restaurant ideas near Hilton Mark Alexandria
- 11 Central Park Fall Foliage
- 12 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 13 Looking for Next Destination
- 14 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 15 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 16 Broadway this week
- 17 East Coast to West Coast travel route
- 18 Union Square area restaurant
- 19 Packer game hotel on the bus line.
- 20 What to do x5 days after Disneyworld for couple w/no kids.
- 21 Transportation: Clearwater airport to the coast
- 22 Things to do in and around Westbrook, CT in November 2014
- 23 Richmond highlights?
- 24 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 25 Weekend in NYC