We have been vacationing in Acadia all week and have one more day which, as of this writing, is unplanned. I'd like to take the family exploring tomorrow and maybe take a drive somewhere to do/see something outside of the Acadia/Bar Harbor area?? but not sure where to go. A destination within 1-1.5 hrs one way would be great. Cute town, a sight not to miss, shopping, etc. We have three children ages 5, 8, and 9 that are generally happy with wherever we take them!
Day Trip FROM Acadia/Bar Harbor Area - Tomorrow?!
View all United States activity »
- 1 the Cliffs Resort at Princeville
- 2 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 3 My Fort Myers Villa
- 4 Spending a week in Palm Springs in February
- 5 Where to stay for a Baltimore/DC trip
- 6 RV trip from Raleigh NC to Grand Canyon, Zion, Arches.. and?
- 7 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 8 Univesity of Wisconsin Madison college visit -any tips
- 9 Vero Beach FL
- 10 Antelope Canyon, Zion, and Bryce advice needed
- 11 Two days December Arches Zion or ???
- 12 For NYC Tourists ... How to spot a New Yorker
- 13 Question about Boulder area
- 14 Camping near Vail, Colorado
- 15 What is the most European looking city in the United States?
- 16 Hike down the Grand Canyon in February?
- 17 Zion or Death Valley for 2 days in December?
- 18 Savanah Sojourn
- 19 visiting Arizona area for 18 days from May19th 2014
- 20 San Antonio
- 21 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 22 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 23 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter
- 24 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 25 Christmas-time in New York City? Special holiday experiences?