Planning a trip to see a friend in Newport RI, we are going to take the train from New Haven to NYC for the day. I have never been to NYC, any ideas as far as ways to get around, should we cab it, what are must see tourist attractions? We could possibly stay the night if we can get a good rate on a room. Any hotel suggestions near the heart of things.
Day trip by train from New Haven Ct to NYC
View all United States activity »
- 1 Savanah Sojourn
- 2 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 3 dog friendly hotels websites--any others than bringfido.com?
- 4 Calling Cards for Hawaii Travelers?
- 5 RIP Judy Rogers
- 6 South Lake Tahoe (end of December 2013)
- 7 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 8 NY - Tapas/Wine bar in theater district
- 9 Princeville in January
- 10 Help! Travel plans to USA West Coast
- 11 Warm and don't Drive
- 12 pa to az
- 13 Seniors need help with itinerary for grandkids!
- 14 Roadtrip New Orleans, Vicksburg, Montgomery, Mobile, New Orleans
- 15 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 16 No high rises, low key natural area with water access in SW Fla
- 17 Yountville or Napa in February??
- 18 6 Reasons Hawaii Will Ruin Your Life
- 19 San Diego Desert Trip in January
- 20 Hotel Survey - UCSD student
- 21 4 Day Trip to Colorado
- 22 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 23 If you drive through Greensboro during holiday time....
- 24 Christmas-time in New York City? Special holiday experiences?
- 25 Charlotte Area Suggestions