My husband and I have what will be around a 9 hour wait at the Orlando airport after we return from our cruise. Someone on another travel board had mentioned getting a day pass at the airport Hyatt. The website doesn't list prices just the specifics of what the pass entails. I was wondering if anyone knew of current prices for the pass. I saw on a tripadviser review from 2007 that it was $90, but I'm sure that's outdated. It sounds like it would be a relaxing way to kill time, just wondering if it's worth it.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hotel location Albuquerque
- 2 sf Chinatown restaurant
- 3 When will Key West be recovered from Irma?
- 4 Great Lakes extended road trip
- 5 San Diego with teens in Februsry
- 6 Olympic National Park (3-4 Days)
- 7 Los Angeles Area Restaurants - 2017 Edition
- 8 Philadelphia Traffic Help
- 9 San Diego VRBO area
- 10 Queen Anne or Belltown Hotel
- 11 Suggestions for Sedona and Grand Canyon
- 12 Glacier National Park 2018
- 13 Muir Woods in October
- 14 2 Grannies, 2 parents & 1 three-yr-old
- 15 Alaska 19 day itinerary - comments/opinions, please?
- 16 Chicago - Memphis - NO - Anaheim (train/plane and taxi)
- 17 Botanical gardens on Maui, Hilo, and Kauai: how much do they differ?
- 18 Southbound lanes at San Ysidro Border Crossing close for 57 hrs.
- 19 Disneyland Grand Californian
- 20 Overnight stay along Newburyport/Rockport train line
- 21 Colorado Shows Off
- 22 New England Tour
- 23 Kauai: First Trip Help Please
- 24 help me plan a Cali trip
- 25 Hawaii at Christmas with older teens