My husband and I have what will be around a 9 hour wait at the Orlando airport after we return from our cruise. Someone on another travel board had mentioned getting a day pass at the airport Hyatt. The website doesn't list prices just the specifics of what the pass entails. I was wondering if anyone knew of current prices for the pass. I saw on a tripadviser review from 2007 that it was $90, but I'm sure that's outdated. It sounds like it would be a relaxing way to kill time, just wondering if it's worth it.
Thanks in advance!
Day pass at Orlando Airport Hyatt hotel?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 2 Need an interesting place for one night near Memphis
- 3 Your Help with Must Sees in Southern Arizona
- 4 Locker at JFK
- 5 Suggestions? Family of four that like National Parks
- 6 San Diego grocery stores
- 7 Philly sports fans: bar needed...and running route.
- 8 Best places to move to Florida?
- 9 Kinky Boots and Pippin. Fodor reviews
- 10 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 11 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle
- 12 Question about Miami travel
- 13 Buy GoPro Hero3
- 14 Grand Circle & Wyoming
- 15 Key Largo, FL
- 16 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 17 Nude Beaches- Positive or Negative Experience?
- 18 San Antonio Airport Taxi to Majestic... and Food Suggestions??
- 19 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 20 driving from San Francisco to Seattle
- 21 West Coast Bound End of March
- 22 Help with Northeast vacation strategy
- 23 Austin Anniversary Dinner
- 24 driver for airport pick up in NY
- 25 Socorro, NM to Yellowstone and back in 7-8 days