My husband and I have what will be around a 9 hour wait at the Orlando airport after we return from our cruise. Someone on another travel board had mentioned getting a day pass at the airport Hyatt. The website doesn't list prices just the specifics of what the pass entails. I was wondering if anyone knew of current prices for the pass. I saw on a tripadviser review from 2007 that it was $90, but I'm sure that's outdated. It sounds like it would be a relaxing way to kill time, just wondering if it's worth it.
Thanks in advance!
Day pass at Orlando Airport Hyatt hotel?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Cleveland Park or the West end for DC family spring break
- 2 Jason Lapene - Best Visiting place for holidays
- 3 California
- 4 Charleston, SC Beaches
- 5 Restaurants near Miami Airport
- 6 San Francisco hotel in Fisherman's Wharf or Union Square
- 7 Deep South sept 2015
- 8 Relatively Inexpensive NYC Hotel?
- 9 ski trip: utah or colorado
- 10 17 day photo trip report - upstate New York
- 11 How to get there from here..routing advice, North Rim to Moab
- 12 Texas
- 13 NYC - Taxi Cost JFK to Upper West Side
- 14 Hotels Philly
- 15 Cross Country RV Trip
- 16 Less than a day in Seattle area
- 17 Flying New Orleans-Burlington Vt, which airline? Where should I connect?
- 18 Ackislander
- 19 Petrified national forest, AZ
- 20 Road trip in Arizona/Nevada/Utah - 9 days /end of Feb 15/ 4 adults & 1 baby
- 21 Accommodation in Los Angeles
- 22 The Tides in Laguna Beach
- 23 Northern California in February
- 24 Hoover Dam to Grand Canyon/Valley of Fire/Zion in May 2015
- 25 Business in San diego and then a weeks vacation?