My husband and I have what will be around a 9 hour wait at the Orlando airport after we return from our cruise. Someone on another travel board had mentioned getting a day pass at the airport Hyatt. The website doesn't list prices just the specifics of what the pass entails. I was wondering if anyone knew of current prices for the pass. I saw on a tripadviser review from 2007 that it was $90, but I'm sure that's outdated. It sounds like it would be a relaxing way to kill time, just wondering if it's worth it.
Thanks in advance!
Day pass at Orlando Airport Hyatt hotel?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Tipping advice
- 2 7 things to do under $21 in Las Vegas
- 3 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 4 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 5 Hotel - Caesars Palace OR Signature @ MGM
- 6 Cheapest, best to get from San Fran Airport to Hotel in Fina. District?
- 7 Boston to Ohio, with visits to FDR Home and Fallingwater
- 8 2 or 3 nights in Hana
- 9 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 10 Maui - Need a Vegan-Friendly Restaurant Recommendation
- 11 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 12 West Maui Restaurants
- 13 San Diego Little Italy
- 14 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 15 Charleston/Savannah/Asheville, 6 days enough?
- 16 Hawaii Rental Cars - Book early
- 17 Queens, NY - Do not go
- 18 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 19 Lake Rabun Hotel
- 20 Key West Hotel in January
- 21 Healdsburg tips
- 22 Hawaii or Rio for male single traveler
- 23 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 24 los angeles restaurants
- 25 Where to add a few days in Colorado?