My husband and I have what will be around a 9 hour wait at the Orlando airport after we return from our cruise. Someone on another travel board had mentioned getting a day pass at the airport Hyatt. The website doesn't list prices just the specifics of what the pass entails. I was wondering if anyone knew of current prices for the pass. I saw on a tripadviser review from 2007 that it was $90, but I'm sure that's outdated. It sounds like it would be a relaxing way to kill time, just wondering if it's worth it.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Week motorcycle ride
- 2 New York with my 16 year old granddaughter
- 3 Embassy Suites HOnolulu
- 4 Hawaii with 2 young teens
- 5 Broadway
- 6 Hawaii Itinerary for Family with Teens
- 7 Kids missing three weeks of school.
- 8 South Point/Ka Lae - Southern Most Point of the USA
- 9 Farmer's market in Lancaster County, PA
- 10 L.A. and Sequoia
- 11 Buying MI lake house- which lake is warmer, medium sized and clear?
- 12 Favorites in North/South Carolina/Georgia? Help please!
- 13 Maine weather and temps
- 14 Not enough time, i guess..
- 15 A great birthday trip to Charleston!
- 16 Moving to New York City, Where can i find a good place?
- 17 San Diego Marriott Coronado Island or Marriott Marquis downtown?
- 18 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 19 Traveling across the US
- 20 Great Smoky Mountains National Park Trip Report
- 21 West Virginia -the 49th state!
- 22 Do you need a car in Siesta Key? 1st timer....
- 23 less than 1.5 hours international connection at DFW too risky?
- 24 Will need to freshen up in Charelston
- 25 San diego 5 nights with kids/disabled father