My husband and I have what will be around a 9 hour wait at the Orlando airport after we return from our cruise. Someone on another travel board had mentioned getting a day pass at the airport Hyatt. The website doesn't list prices just the specifics of what the pass entails. I was wondering if anyone knew of current prices for the pass. I saw on a tripadviser review from 2007 that it was $90, but I'm sure that's outdated. It sounds like it would be a relaxing way to kill time, just wondering if it's worth it.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Musclebuilding You To Practices That Are Amazing Need To Know
- 2 http://iqdermaessentials.com/alpha-extreme-plus/
- 3 Oakland airport...your opinions please...
- 4 Suggestions for Philadelphia
- 5 Bed and Breakfast
- 6 Weekend Getaway with Sights and Horsebackriding Help!!
- 7 New England Winter get away with older kids
- 8 New Years Eve in NYC
- 9 Route from South Rim Grand Canyon to Moab?
- 10 Harpers Ferry weekend
- 11 Quick Honeymoon ideas for Nov?
- 12 DCArea GTG April 2017
- 13 Looking for a Bed and breakfast
- 14 Moving to a new state looking for advice
- 15 SF with school-age kids -- too much to choose!
- 16 Lake Tahoe Honeymoon
- 17 Myrtle Beach hotels that meet my specific criteria
- 18 Broadway Banter? Fall 2016 - calling HowardR
- 19 which airport when going to Stamford,CT?
- 20 Today it rained…on the road in the PNW
- 21 California relaxing vacation ideas
- 22 HELP! Solo road trip - the Deep south - Hints & Tips needed!
- 23 Guys Ski Trip in Breckenridge
- 24 The Williamsburg Wedding
- 25 Mass Pike Electronic Tolling starts 10/28