We will be arriving in Bar Harbor and would like to spend the day biking Acadia National Park. We are all avid road bicyclists but it looks like the carraige roads are the way to go (moutain bike I assume). What road/trip would you suggest? We are in good physical condition so a bit of a challenge is ok.
Day of Biking Acadia National Park- suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Seattle in April
- 2 Centrally located hotel in Philadelphia
- 3 Suggested route for National Park's drive, starting in Glacier NP.........
- 4 Where to stay and what to do in New York!?
- 5 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 6 Maui - Haleakala
- 7 Where to stay in Boston and how to get to Stowe
- 8 Ft. Myers Beach Hotels
- 9 16 Days in Utah and Colorado with Our 2 Young Boys!
- 10 Family Beach Vacation in December
- 11 Road Trip From Miami to New York, Ideas please!
- 12 California San Diego area lodging
- 13 Where is the best shrimp on Oahu
- 14 Bar Harbor and Boston
- 15 Friendship, fiddling, and freezing in Boston
- 16 Broadway show suggestions April 22 or 23
- 17 Kauai Garden tours
- 18 Utah 2
- 19 Las Vegas in March
- 20 Chicago to New England Road trip
- 21 One week roundtrip LAX - Advice Please
- 22 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 23 Great Smoky Mountains - family driving trip
- 24 Budget hotels in Ft Meyers
- 25 Montana- what are must see places?