We will be arriving in Bar Harbor and would like to spend the day biking Acadia National Park. We are all avid road bicyclists but it looks like the carraige roads are the way to go (moutain bike I assume). What road/trip would you suggest? We are in good physical condition so a bit of a challenge is ok.
Day of Biking Acadia National Park- suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 2 Pizza Paradise In Pasadena
- 3 A trip from Pensacola to Miami
- 4 Las Vegas, GC, Page, Bryce, Zion - August with teens - advice welcome
- 5 Sacramento: 2 days, best use of that time?
- 6 Help on choosing outdoorsy town to move to after college
- 7 West Coast US trip from Sep to Oct 15 for 30days
- 8 NYC hotel/July
- 9 6 days to drive from Seattle wa to oceanside ca
- 10 May 20th - Ritz Orlando Grande Lakes Charity Golf $150
- 11 3 Days in Northern California w Car- Itinerary Recommendations?
- 12 Planning to see chicago with a big family
- 13 TOWING SCAM IN WASHINGTON, DC
- 14 12-hour layover in Honolulu: What to do?
- 15 Would a Annual Park pass be worth it?
- 16 Alaska Marine highway - worth the 2 day trip?
- 17 Boston to see Sargent works
- 18 Trip report, Part 4 - Monument Valley, Arches, Bryce, Vegas, Jan 2015
- 19 New York City - apartment locations
- 20 Utah 2
- 21 Southern states in March/April 2016
- 22 Dinsey Wolrd - another "what resort" question
- 23 Tudor city -special help/info
- 24 Scottsdale, Sedona, Grand Canyon
- 25 Coffee shop or dinner recommendations for Fullerton/Anaheim area?