We will be arriving in Bar Harbor and would like to spend the day biking Acadia National Park. We are all avid road bicyclists but it looks like the carraige roads are the way to go (moutain bike I assume). What road/trip would you suggest? We are in good physical condition so a bit of a challenge is ok.
Day of Biking Acadia National Park- suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Car service from Oakland airport to city
- 2 Need Bryce Canyon Advice
- 3 Wells / Ogunquit ME Getaway Weekend
- 4 Last Minute Trip to Asheville
- 5 Activities in Maui and Kauai.....Please Help!
- 6 Arches National Park in a day
- 7 My Book of Mormon review
- 8 6 Days in NYC and then to Orlando - Best way to fly?
- 9 JFK Airport
- 10 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 11 Things I Missed Seeing in Tennessee
- 12 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 13 New England road trip Oct. 8-14
- 14 St Augustine Hotels, what area?
- 15 FIRST TIME ARIZONA WITH KIDS! HELP PLEASE!
- 16 Marco Island
- 17 Steakhouse Suggestion in Boston Please
- 18 things to do near Arches National Park
- 19 Delicate Arch in Arches national park
- 20 Suggestions: Where to vist July 2015 ???
- 21 Lake Tahoe to Yosemite: advice needed
- 22 Breckenridge in October
- 23 EX-LAX
- 24 Take the T or cab from Logan
- 25 Best place to see Redwoods in December