We are doing a day trip from San Antonio to Gruene. We plan to start at Natural Bridges do the tour - then head to Gruene for the afternoon - love suggestions there (too cold for tubing in early April), then to Grist Mill for dinner and end up at Gruene Hall (kids are 8 and 11) . Please tell me any suggestions for the day. We are not set on our plans if you have better suggestions. Is the ride a safe one back to San Antonio Riverwalk that night? Thanks.
Day in Gruene Texas - suggestions for a family???
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 2 Dessert with a view in Monterey?
- 3 Utah 2
- 4 One week roundtrip LAX - Advice Please
- 5 Small group dining in Napa area
- 6 Portland to San Fransisco in 7 days in mid March
- 7 Kauai - rainy forecast every day of our trip!
- 8 January Jaunt to the Southernmost City ~ Long with Pics!
- 9 Kaanapali Beach Hotel- Maui
- 10 Best to do list on Hawaii
- 11 Fiery Furnace Hike in Arches national park
- 12 Maui - Haleakala
- 13 Hawaii is still Hell
- 14 Why you shouldn't hang your purse over the back of your chair in Boston
- 15 Las Vegas in March
- 16 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 17 Montana- what are must see places?
- 18 Flight Deals to Hawaii From Nashville?
- 19 Sunrise Easter service-Napa and Sonoma
- 20 Sea world San Diego
- 21 Utah 2
- 22 Glacier National Park 10 Days
- 23 Yellowstone in the winter?
- 24 Centrally located hotel in Philadelphia
- 25 zion, Bryce,grand canyon