We are doing a day trip from San Antonio to Gruene. We plan to start at Natural Bridges do the tour - then head to Gruene for the afternoon - love suggestions there (too cold for tubing in early April), then to Grist Mill for dinner and end up at Gruene Hall (kids are 8 and 11) . Please tell me any suggestions for the day. We are not set on our plans if you have better suggestions. Is the ride a safe one back to San Antonio Riverwalk that night? Thanks.
Day in Gruene Texas - suggestions for a family???
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Active Vacation
- 2 Cross Country RV Trip
- 3 New York (for women turning 50th) 2015
- 4 Business in San diego and then a weeks vacation?
- 5 Weekend road trip from Omaha
- 6 Park Central Hotel via Priceline uh-oh
- 7 1st time DC-NYC for family of 5 - Need itinerary advice
- 8 Less than a day in Seattle area
- 9 Petrified national forest, AZ
- 10 Portland, OR hotel question
- 11 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 12 Northern California in February
- 13 Need help with San Juan Islands lodging
- 14 Mother Daughter Trip
- 15 Yosemite in Winter
- 16 Florida or caribbean
- 17 Deep South sept 2015
- 18 Orlando in March
- 19 First Trip to California with Family of 6
- 20 NYC - Taxi Cost JFK to Upper West Side
- 21 Miami Marlins
- 22 Flying New Orleans-Burlington Vt, which airline? Where should I connect?
- 23 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 24 Louisiana Hotel Questions
- 25 Quick SoCal question