We are doing a day trip from San Antonio to Gruene. We plan to start at Natural Bridges do the tour - then head to Gruene for the afternoon - love suggestions there (too cold for tubing in early April), then to Grist Mill for dinner and end up at Gruene Hall (kids are 8 and 11) . Please tell me any suggestions for the day. We are not set on our plans if you have better suggestions. Is the ride a safe one back to San Antonio Riverwalk that night? Thanks.
Day in Gruene Texas - suggestions for a family???
- 1 Newport, RI Questions
- 2 State cracking down on vacation rentals?
- 3 Help me make a scentific research about American sheriffs
- 4 Around North America (cruise)
- 5 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 6 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 7 Best place for rafting: Moab, Taos or Durango?
- 8 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 9 Need help with itinerary to Seattle, Oregon, California
- 10 Oregon Cave NM or extra day in Redwoods area?
- 11 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 12 Ackislander or others- restaurants in Nantucket in 2013
- 13 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs
- 14 Advice for 2 night intro trip to Moab in early June (1-3)
- 15 Question about Northeast Wisconsin along the lake
- 16 Santa Fe Home Exchange - Three Wks, from start to finish
- 17 Boston and surrounding area
- 18 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!
- 19 Rafting Snake River early June?
- 20 Staying at the Andaz in West Hollywood with kids.
- 21 Restaurant Recommendations in Salt Lake City Area
- 22 Cedar Point Wait Times
- 23 Nashville Hot Fried Chicken
- 24 Using public transit in San Diego
- 25 Rafting trip on the Snake River (Tetons/Jackson Hole)