We are doing a day trip from San Antonio to Gruene. We plan to start at Natural Bridges do the tour - then head to Gruene for the afternoon - love suggestions there (too cold for tubing in early April), then to Grist Mill for dinner and end up at Gruene Hall (kids are 8 and 11) . Please tell me any suggestions for the day. We are not set on our plans if you have better suggestions. Is the ride a safe one back to San Antonio Riverwalk that night? Thanks.
Day in Gruene Texas - suggestions for a family???
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Finger Lakes itineray suggestions?
- 2 New York City-New Things?
- 3 Lynni's Quick Trip to Washington DC and Virginia
- 4 Washington Monument Reservtions and timing ~ plus Paddleboats
- 5 Purchase of Florida Condo
- 6 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 7 Lake Tahoe - May Vacation Advice
- 8 First time to Hawaii (Maui)
- 9 final plans utah/arizona trip
- 10 Don't let me miss any special spots, YNP & GTNP in July.
- 11 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 12 NC or SC Beach Escape
- 13 Looking for a grave in Plattekill, NY
- 14 Best place to stay for Canyon de Chelly
- 15 New York in May - Dinner at Bouley,
- 16 scenic route from Estes Park to Salt Lake City
- 17 Kid School Admission
- 18 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 19 Recommended Private Shuttle Service From JFK Airport to Long Island City
- 20 Connecticut Highway 1. Should we do it?
- 21 Things to do in La Jolla
- 22 Traveling from Vegas to Grand Canyon and Southern Utah
- 23 2 Short Trips to NYC: Broadway, Opera, Tenements, Hotels, Cholesterol
- 24 Minneapolis Parking
- 25 Hiking in Georgia - beautiful photos