We are doing a day trip from San Antonio to Gruene. We plan to start at Natural Bridges do the tour - then head to Gruene for the afternoon - love suggestions there (too cold for tubing in early April), then to Grist Mill for dinner and end up at Gruene Hall (kids are 8 and 11) . Please tell me any suggestions for the day. We are not set on our plans if you have better suggestions. Is the ride a safe one back to San Antonio Riverwalk that night? Thanks.
Day in Gruene Texas - suggestions for a family???
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Car Rental UK Drivers License
- 2 Trip Report - Yellowstone & Grand Tetons National Parks - July 18-25, 2014
- 3 Looking For Warm Vacation Spot for December in US With 16 Months Old
- 4 Dressing up for theatre in new york
- 5 Portland, OR to Crater Lake to Portland- most scenic route
- 6 Carmel by the sea to Las Vegas by road
- 7 Trip Report - New York & Washington DC – May 30 – June 4, 2014
- 8 4 week family trip ideas
- 9 Transportation suggestions from JFK to Teaneck/Tenafly, NJ
- 10 West Coast to Indianapolis
- 11 Planning for Fall Foliage in NE, Oct 2015
- 12 Travel between Maui and Big Island
- 13 Activities in Maui and Kauai.....Please Help!
- 14 Kauai and Molokai or Kauai and Maui for 10 days?
- 15 New England Newbie - Help with 13 night itinerary - October
- 16 Oahu
- 17 Winter/Spring Trip Ideas from Ohio
- 18 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 19 San Diego with Kids
- 20 Need a Hampton Restaurant Suggestion
- 21 California
- 22 Mob and Neon Museums in Vegas
- 23 Washington DC and Philadelphia
- 24 San Francisco - mid October
- 25 Eating at south Lake Tahoe