We'll be in Alaska in mid-September. It looks like the only half-day cruise that Major Marine does from Steward that late in the year is the 5 hour Kenai Fjord Tour. Phillips Cruises does two tours from Whittier, the 26 Glacier Tour and the Glacier Quest Cruise (cheaper, which matters since there are four of us). Which one would you suggest? We'll be staying in Steward for a few nights, but could stop in Whittier on the way.
Day Cruise from Whittier or Steward?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Grand Marais?
- 2 Hotel Recommendations For Rapid City, SD?
- 3 adams morgan - safety
- 4 Setting Up Business with Airbnb?
- 5 Florida - Bradenton or Fort Lauderdale
- 6 Zion Shuttle Bus Info
- 7 Do I have no see um bites or bedbugs?
- 8 Minneapolis-Where to stay?
- 9 National Park itinerary- Utah, Wyoming
- 10 Seattle to LA (or not).
- 11 How much to tip for Free tour on Foot
- 12 What To See & Do in Rapid City
- 13 Las Vegas must sees
- 14 Morning in miami
- 15 trip outside of San Francisco with kids
- 16 Grand Teton in October
- 17 Top NOtch restaurant Minneapolis
- 18 3 1/2 days on Oahu
- 19 Do foreign visitors need special car insurance?
- 20 Business trip SFO - LAX and Standard Hotel
- 21 Unique & off the beaten path accomodations for Nature Lovers
- 22 Dublin International Customs / Connections
- 23 US Southwest
- 24 New England Road Trip- RI, MA, NH, ME
- 25 Traveling from Portland to San Fran/Napa Valley