We'll be in Alaska in mid-September. It looks like the only half-day cruise that Major Marine does from Steward that late in the year is the 5 hour Kenai Fjord Tour. Phillips Cruises does two tours from Whittier, the 26 Glacier Tour and the Glacier Quest Cruise (cheaper, which matters since there are four of us). Which one would you suggest? We'll be staying in Steward for a few nights, but could stop in Whittier on the way.
Day Cruise from Whittier or Steward?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Is the New York subway safe?
- 2 Skiing New Mexico
- 3 Hotel near the Miami airport
- 4 Girls Weekend Trip to Sarasota/Tampa Florida Area
- 5 Where to from Tampa?
- 6 Looking for a travel loop in Arizona (Las Vegas to Tucson & back)
- 7 Special Occasion/Fancy Dress shops in South Florida
- 8 Grand Canyon , Zion and Bryce Itinerary suggestions
- 9 Three nights in Chicago -- a report
- 10 USA and Canada in 2 months
- 11 kuai and maui top 10 to see list
- 12 DC in Dec-Restaurant ideas near Hilton Mark Alexandria
- 13 I am turning 60 and boy do I need help with my trip!
- 14 Richmond to Oklahoma City Slowly: what not to miss?
- 15 Take the T or cab from Logan
- 16 Elephant Man Preview on Broadway with Bradley Cooper
- 17 One less trip on the Bucket List - Visit to New York City
- 18 Chicago Questions
- 19 Hotel in Newton outside Boston - need transportation and related advice
- 20 Best way to see South & Central Florida in a week.
- 21 Recommendations for things to do near San Diego Marriott Marquis & Marina
- 22 Accommodations in Floriday keys
- 23 Chicago eateries downtown
- 24 Lake Rabun Hotel
- 25 Tell me about Santa Catalina Island